Twin Effect??!!

Nothing's fair in Love

 

-=-=-=-=-

 

Author's POV

Weeks passed and the routine stays the same with Hyuna tagging along with you at your school. She usually left you during lunch to chat with Minho. You were jealous about that but shrugged it off seeing your sister having fun everytime she's with Minho. You were still confused by your feelings towards Minho and you're denying it even to yourself, not wanting to hurt Hyuna.

"Unnie! Come on! You're going to be late!" Hyuna walked in your room dressed already.

"Urggh..why would I be late? I don't have class today!" you hid under your covers.

"Unnie it's Friday! You sure you don't have classes today?" Hyuna sat down beside you on the bed.

"Friday you say??" Yumi run to the bathroom. "OMG I'm late! Why'd you woke me up just now?"

"because I don't want to disturb you in your sleep" she yelled back.

"you were supposed to wake me up! Now I'm gonna be late! Urgh!"

"but you're having good dreams" she grinned teasingly at you when you went out of the bathroom.

"what are you talking about?"

"you were mumbling some guy's name" she teased.

"oh really? ..then what's the name of the guy" you mocked dared.

"you were like.. 'Minho-ssi.. Minho-ssi'" Hyuna imitated you and added some kissy sounds.

"whoa! Whoa!..whoa!" you shook your head furiously. "that's not even funny! why would I dream of him??" you glared at your sister.

"I don't know!" she shrugged.  "maybe you like him" she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"hahahah.. Don't make me laugh Hyuna" you answered sarcastically. 'do i?' you thought.

"fine. I won't argue 'cause you know ..i never win"  she pouted as she made her way out of your room. "I'll be waiting at the car, you better hurry up or you'll be really, really late"

"right!" you exclaimed. "I'll be there in five minutes"

 

 

Your POV

Did I hear right? Was I really mumbling Minho's name in my sleep? Why would I do that? Aarrggghhhh just forget it Yumi.. Focus! You need to focus on your study! Yes.. Education comes first..no, no family first then education and then.. Uhm what's next? Career? Right career! ..yeah career.. See I don't have time for guys.. I'm a really busy person. -sigh-

"Unni aren't you done yet?" Hyuna yelled from downstairs. That pulled me back into reality. "you'll miss first period if you won't hurry up!"

"it's okay let's just skip first class!" I yelled back.

 

-at the school-

 

 

Author's POV

You missed first class but you were still late. Why? Simply because you got into a traffic problem. Some driver decided to bump into your bumper on a stop light.

(the incident earlier)

"I'm so sorry..i ..i lost control over my car" the guy who looked older than you by a year or two apologized. Apparently his car collided on your cars bumper during traffic.

"how on earth do you lose control over your vehicle?" Hyuna yelled sarcastically back at the guy. "are you dumb or something?"

"Hyuna.. No need to be harsh it's not a huge deal anyway" you tried calming your enraged sister. "don't worry.. Just be responsible and pay for the damages" you said to the guy.

"here's my contact number.." the guy handed you his calling card. "I don't have time today ..i'm really sorry but I have to go somewhere urgently.. Just call me and I'll pay for it"

"I will. Lee Jinki-ssi?" you read the name from the card.

"ah yeah, my bad. I'm Jinki. Lee Jinki" he introduced his self.

"I'm Yumi. Jang Yumi and this is my sister Hyuna" you pointed at Hyuna. Jinki smiled shyly at Hyuna but she just glare at him, still annoyed by what had happened. "looks like you're really in a hurry.. You can go on now"

"ah yeah.. I'm sorry again" he bowed and went in to his car but before he shut the door he called back. "call me.. I promise to take full responsibility"

"thank you" you nodded and bowed. After his car was far gone you turn to your sister. "what's with the attitude?" you mocked.

"I just hate the guy!" she stomped her way back to your car. "let's go! or else you'll have to skip second period too"

"I do not want that" you quickly went back to your car and drive to school.

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I'm sure I put it in here.. Where could that stupid book be? Offf-

"you again?" Yumi glared at me. "we should really stop bumping into each other"

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking.." I apologized. I don't want her to be mad at me again all I want to do is to befriend her or if fate allows I would want her to be my girl.

"sure you aren't!" she said sarcastically. I just noticed that lately she became more talkative? or interactive? I saw her once talking with my cousin over lunch.

"look.. We started on the wrong foot Yumi-ssi" I told her. She gave me a surprised look. "and I know that it's mostly my fault.. But can't we start all over again?"

 

 

Hyuna's POV

Don't tell me this guy thinks I'm Yumi? Hahaha! What an idiot! Maybe I should play along? This will be so fun!

"fine. What else do you want to say?" I asked keeping my cold expression.

"c-can w-we be friends?" he stuttered. Hahaha! I found my new playmate :D

"okay" I said. His face turns from worried to O_O to :D.

"really?" he asked making sure he heard me right.

"yes" I assured him. Then suddenly he hugged me. Whoa! "uhm..excuse me.. You're killing me.." I faked cough.

"oh..sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm just glad you accepted me to be your friend"

"sure. By the way what's your name?"

"oh..you forgot my name?" he looked sad.

"sorry.. I got a lot of stuffs in my mind and.. Yeah.. So what is it again?" I don't want to try and guess that'll look like I'm flirting with him. I can't do that since he's thinking I'm Yumi. Yumi's not the type to flirt and so am i..sometimes XD.

"Jonghyun. It's Kim Jonghyun" he keep his head down looking at the floor?

"are your shoes more interesting than me?" I mocked.

"eh?!" he glanced up and stared at me with disbelief. Oh..right Yumi would never say such words.

"I just noticed that you kept staring at your shoes that's all" I smiled.

"oh..sorry"

"do you like Yumi? ..uhm I mean me?" he was taken aback with my question and slowly his face turns to bright pink. "are you alright? You look red?" I touched his forehead acting concerned but deep inside I was laughing like a mad woman.

"I-i-I'm f-f-fine.. I h-have to go now.. b-bye" he stuttered and scurried away in a hurry.

"pssh.. You don’t need to answer me dino-looking guy.. Your actions clearly show that you like me ..i mean Yumi" I mumbled to myself. You're so lucky Yumi there's two guys out there who likes you.. -sigh-

 

-=-=-=-=-