What Happened To Us?

A Dangerous Love 2

After a tiring afternoon, I decided to go back to the shelter of my own home - even if it doesn't feel like home anymore. "I'm going home" I abruptedly rose to my feet making my two friends who were in a deep conversation in the kitchen surprised by my action. "What?!" they said like they didn't here me the first time "I'm going home" I sighed before taking my purse beside me and started my way to the front door. "Wait" I heard them calling after me which made me stop right in front of the door. I turned aroud slowly and raise my eyes to look at my two friends "Are you going home alone?" Taeyeon asked looking at me as if I was a lost child "Maybe" I answered shortly. "I'll drive you home" Sunny said which made me sick because I seriously don't want to be with anyone right now

"It's okay I don't want to be a burden besides I was thinking of calling the driver to pick me up" I said which they nodded in approval.They walked with me to the gate which wasn't that far from the door  "I guess this is goodbye for now" I hugged them with much difficulty because of my growing tummy. "Why does that make me fell like we're not gonna see each other anymore?" Taeyeon laughed at Sunny's statement which made me smile. Hearing them laugh after a depressing afternoon really made me feel better. "Anyway, don't forget to  take care of your health and eat properly. Aunt Taeyeon wants to see her godchild soon" Taeyeon cooed which made me giggle "Hey! I thought I was going to be the godmother" Sunny argued and they started to fight over the small matter.

"You guys don't need to fight cause the both of you are?" I said after my laughter died down. "Huh? Why?" they half-shouted "Well because I can't decided between the two of you" which made them smile so big. "I gotta go now the driver is probably waiting for me at the corner" I said and waved to them. I open the gate "I'm gonna kill that stupid jerk" before I walked even a meter from them I heard Taeyeon talked angrily.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

"So much of going home" I mumbled and sat down at a cafe after a long walk and fortunately for me I wasn't wearing heels which would made my feet hurt after  a long walk. "What would you like miss?" one of the waiter placed the menu card in front of me which I didn't pay much attention to "A cup of earl grey tea and a slice of chocolate cake" I ordered and the waiter left. 

I was thinking so much that I didn't notice the person who sat in front of me "Noona" I looked at the person in front of me "What are you doing here?" I smiled at the younger man in front of me  "I was just walking by when I saw a fimiliar person in here" he said and smiled cheekily "Ouh, Who is it?" I asked because  I thought he was a very shy boy which resulted in him not having many friends. "She is a very pretty person who I love so much" he said but there was a hint of humour in his tone 'You have a girlfriend? Is she pretty?" I was astonished that this guy was able to date a girl

"well.. not a girlfried exactly but she is the most important person to me and she's so pretty that every guy will fall for her at first glance. But unfortunately, she's a married woman" his last sentence made my jaw drop "What?! A-a married woman? Yo-you?!" I was so shock that I was unable to finish my sentence. I took a deep breath before I open my mouth again "Are you having an affair? Who is she?" but he was just making a funny face not even an answer "Yah tell me who is it?! Lee Taemin tell me or I'll chop your head of" I hissed so that the other customers won't be bothered.

"Relax,noona" he said calmly  "How can you be-" my sentence was cut by his laughter  "Hahaha.. You should look at your face right now, Oh My god" he said before continuing his laughing session which made me look at his with confusion written on my face. "Okay" he said as if to calm himself from bursting a fit af laughter again "Tell me" I said poisonly "Oh my overprotective noona, that's why I love you soooo much" he said and smile "What?!" I didn't quite catch what he's trying to tell me. "What I mean is I was walking by when I saw my favourite noona looking like a lost puppy so I decided to come here" he explained from the beginning "That means that girl is....... me?" I asked and he nodded the smile didn't left his lips.

I smile a little before I remembered what he called me "Did you just called me a lost puppy?" I said which he just laughed in response. 'Why this little' "Here's your order" the waiter put order on the table - disturbing my thoughts.  "Noona, don't be mad.. I was just joking" he looked at me as if he was gonna cry. I just sighed " I really can't win against you. Really Taemin" he just smiled at me sweetly. The rest of our conversation went smoothly without me pulling his hair out for teasing me once in a while.

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

After the surprise meeting with my favourite little brother, I decided to walk some more just to relax myself and trying to not remember what happen this afternoon. I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was almost 4 in the evening "I should really go home" I sighed and hugged my coat because it was getting colder.

 

 

I decided to take a trin home instead of calling a driver. I got on a train and sat down at an empty spot. I really feel at peace because there wasn't many people because it was still work hours and there are people in they're 50s and some teens. My hand went to my tummy - it became a routine for me when I have nothing to do. At the next stop there were a few people who aboard the train but my eyes lingered at a young couple who looked so happy and so in love 'Just like how we used to be' I thought and memories from the first day I saw Eunhyuk played in my mind to the day he proposed to me.

 

x

I just got out of the train after the train stopped at  the station near to my house when I was frozen when I heard a couple of young girls gossiping. "Have you heard  the news" a girl said to her friends which they shook they heads "Well you know Lee Eunhyuk right?" she said again "The most wanted bachelor in the nation" one of her friends said which she nodded "Who wouldn't know him" her friends said "Wel I just heard from a friend of mine who works there thathe's dating someone" she said which earn gasps from her friends "What? Your lying right Eunmi..Who is the person he's dating? I'm gonna-"  

"Kill her? Well I guess you can't because unfortunately for us he's dating the heiress of the Park Company, Park Gyuri" before she could finish her sentence Eunmi cut herwhich made her friends whisper amongst themselves which I can't exactly hear. Before I could hear anymore I decided to go home with heavy steps before my heart could be hurt anymore than it already is.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

It was 8 in the evening, two hours after I got home from my long walk, when I heard the front door open and loud footsteps came towards me in front of the television. "I'm home" my husband said with a tired voice. I looked up and was welcomed with a cold and unreadable expression from my husband "I'll prepare a glass of coffee for you" I said and slowly stood up and carefully walk to the kitchen.

 

"How was your day?" I asked my husband without looking back "How did you know I was here?" he asked me back "I guessed" I said but actually I could feel his presence. There was a moment of silence after that which made me scary because Eunhyuk was usually talkative and loving. After I finished making the coffee, I put the mug in front of him and took a glass of warm water for myself. "How was your day?" I asked after a long silence between us. "Busy" he said which me me flinch from the coldness in his tone. "Really? What are you so busy with these days?" I asked wanting him to confess that he's been busy cheating behind my back.

"It's and important project that dad wants me to handle" he took a sip of his coffee and looked out of the window. I just looked at his profile.... those eyes that used to look at me with so much love.....his cheeks that will turn red in embaressment when I that he's a like baby for liking strawberry milk....those lips that usually showed me his gummy smile and tell me sweet nothings if I was upset or sad....  I just sigh and push those thoughts away. "Are you really busy?" I asked  which made him look at me "What make you say that?" he said in a flat tone "Well I heard from people that-" before I could finish what I was about to say Eunhyuk said in a boring tone "It doesn't matter what people say" 

It made my blood boils thinking that about his treatment to me for these past few weeks. "It matters to me" I said in a low voice but Eunhyuk could still me "Why does it matter what people say when it has nothing to do with us" he continued drinking his coffee like a person without a worry in the world. "It really matters to me because people are saying to my face that my husband is cheating behind my back while I'm staying at home like an idiot" I snapped at him "What are you saying?" he looked at me with cold eyes

"I'm saying that all these time I was waiting for you to come home so late at night...cooking for my husband everyday and missing you because you haven't been around when I woke up or when I fall to sleep and haven't been around the house in weeks is for nothing... Nothing because after all this I knew that my own husband is seeing another woman" I shouted at him but he still had a cold expression on his face "So?' he said with no emotion which made my eyes water "So? So?" I laughed histerically  "Are you really admitting that your cheating?? After all these years of marriage, saying that you'll never hurt me.. After the hardship we went through... you're trying to say that you're bored of me?" My breath was shallow because of all the screaming 

"I'm not saying that I'm cheating... It's just that I'm so busy that I have to go to work so early and get home late.... What ever you're thinking is just your imagination cause right now I really dont have anytime in my hands let alone go flirting with other people" he said in a dangerous voice which told me to lay it off. Suddenly, I felt a bit dizzy but I managed to hide it "I'm tired, I'm going to bed" Eunhyuk didn't respond which I just sigh.I carefully made up the stairs with the dizziness that becomes worse with every step. After I got to bed I curled myself waiting for any sign that my husband will join me to sleep but after 10 I gave up and cried myself to sleep.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Dear Readers! Happy to see me?

After a while of thinking of a good plot for this chapter and finally made up with this chapter so I hope you like it.

And I put a cameo of my bias Taemin! Haha I cant let a story without Taemin Really..

Oh and I wanna welcome the new readers and subscribers to my story.. Hi Guys!!!

Sorry for any grammatical error because I'm soo lazy to read it again :p

And lastly, Thank you for reading, subscribing and liking my story!

 

And before I go... Thank you to JazminaJazzy for helping me write this because you made me laugh when you massaged me while I was writing this! Thanks Alot!

ouh and Here's a present for you guys and for my sad heart :'(

 

credits to the real owner