I'm Sorry

A Dangerous Love 2

Author's POV

 

Walking in the large hall, Hyoyeon dismissed the murmuring and looks the people around her gave her way. She went into the elevator - which was occupied by a few women- and pushed the button to her husband's office, which was at the top floor. She heard the murmuring at the women about visitor and what not. She plugged her earphones to drown the sound of the people around her while thinking of the right sentence to say to her now cold hearted husband.

As the elevators ascend the building, the number of people lessens every floor it climbed. Hyoyeon, who sat at the far end of the elevator just look at the happy faces that were in front of her, wishing her life were that normal. All this wouldn’t happen if she didn't want to keep her marriage a secret or even if she didn't say yes to eun- 'What am I thinking! Of course I'm happy that I married my husband' she scolded herself. She continued to let herself swim in the thoughts that were running through her head. She closed her eyes.

 

 

Her eyes opened when she heard the ding sound of the elevator. The doors open and also something in her changed. Her eyes show determination and confidence. With head held high, she walked out of the empty elevator into the waiting room in front of her. Lee, the person in charge of greeting the guest, stood up to greet her. He bowed and smiled at her - faked smile and asked if she had an appointment with the CEO. "I don't need an appointment to see him" she smirked and walked past him.

She turned left in front of the meeting room only to meet the infamous Ms. Jung, the ice princess who was actually her friend's sister. "Good afternoon Ms. Kim" she bowed. Hyoyeon looked quizzically at the young women before her “You never addressed me with my maiden name before" she said. The young women before her just smiled and asked if she wanted to meet the CEO. Hyoyeon felt that something is wrong "Is it wrong to see my husband?" she raised her eyebrow and looked at the young women in the eye.

"It is not wrong but I-" before she could finished her sentence Hyoyeon chuckled “Then why are you asking? What business do I have other than visiting Eunhyuk" she smiled and ruffled the black hair woman. "Nothing I guess but-" Hyoyeon didn't bother the woman and just walked passed her saying "Then I'll be going in" she walked to the door with Ms. Jung telling her to wait. 'Why would she stop me from visiting him even when she already knows' she said anxiously, ignoring the young woman who was behind her telling her to wait first.

 

 

 

 

 

xoxox

 

 

 

 

After a few steps she put her hand on the knob and turned it, "No don't" Ms. Jung said behind her but it was too late since the door opened with a creaking sound. "Hey, why are the-" before she could continue her sentence, her body froze from what was playing in front of her. The two figures who were surprised turned to look at her direction "What are you-" Hyoyeon said darkly but was only interrupted by a high pitched voice "Who is she honey? Were you expecting a guest?" She said while she clung on to Eunhyuk like he was her life support.

"Honey?" Hyoyeon whispered, her hands forming a fist, crumpling her blouse. She looked into the eyes of her husband who had a stone cold look on his face, not showing any emotion. The girl at his side was asking many questions that were not answered by both people in the room - oblivious of the dark air surrounding them. All the things that were running around in Hyoyeon's head vanished and were replaced by questions that involved her husband and the woman beside him. They were having a staring contest and no one was backing out.

Hyoyeon stopped any eye contact with the man she called her husband when the mystery woman raised her voice "I was asking who are you to barge in here like his wife?" she was almost screaming which only made her smirk "And who are you to ask me that?" she raised her eyebrows at her and snickered "For your information I am the daughter to the CEO of the Park Company, Park Gyuri and I'm also Eunhyuk's girlfriend.... And you miss are rude to talk to me tha-" Hyoyeon tuned out the voice of the woman, Park Gyuri. Her heart shattered at what the woman just said. 'G-Girlfriend?' she said in her head. Unconsciously, her eyes started to water, her heart stinging from the pain she felt. 

 

 

"How could you?" she said barely over a whisper. "Eunhyuk seeing his wife like this began to soften a bit."Ms. Jung, please Ms. Park to the elevator" he commanded "What! Why are you sending me away? She was the one who-" before Gyuri could finish, Eunhyuk gave her a look that told her to shut up. Gyuri sighed and smiled "Don't forget to call me" she said and tiptoed to peck him on the lips but Eunhyuk turned his head so she ended up kissing his cheek. She just giggled thinking he was shy and took he bag. At the door, she stopped and whispered "Annoying woman" at Hyoyeon before walking forward with Ms. Jung trailing behind her.

After hearing the clicking sound from the door – which was now closed. Hyoyeon’s body slid to the floor feeling empty like someone just took her soul but let her body to live on its own. They stayed there for awhile, both not knowing what to say to each other - only their breathing was heard. Hyoyeon looked down on the floor not wanting to look at her husband standing in front of her - the determination and confidence disappeared into thin air. Eunhyuk was looking straight at his wife who was sitting on the cold floor of his office, He was surprised that Hyoyeon came but more so that she had to see that. He balled his hands into a fist and walked towards his broken wife.

 

The sound of footsteps filled the air as he walked towards Hyoyeon who was sitting on the floor. He stopped in front of her and looked down while Hyoyeon looked up into the brown eyes of the husband. They looked at each other for a while before Hyoyoen decided to ask something that was bugging her. "Since when?" she said not breaking the eye contact. Eunhyuk stayed silent while Hyoyeon expected her answer "Am I not enough? Do you not love me anymore" she said letting all the pent up feelings go and letting her tears wet her cheeks. Hyoyeon was frustrated that he did not answer her, stood up and look at him with hurt and betrayal in her eyes "Answer me!" she screamed and hit Eunhyuk's chest letting her frustration take over her.

Eunhyuk stayed still and let her hit him. "Why are you doing this to me.....Am I not the one you love or did you get bored of me?" she sobbed while still hitting him. Eunhyuk just looked at her with the coldness back in his eyes "I did not do anything wrong yet you do this to me…. us! You promised me... You said I was the only one. Was it all a lie was your love a lie? What about our marriage? Was it all just fake?!" she screamed at him feeling betrayed and hurt by the only man she had ever trusted with her soul and heart.

A loud ‘pang’ sound resonated through the room. Hyoyeon's eyes went wide as she staggered backwards and held her red cheek. "Why did you-" she heard a sinister laugh coming from the man before her that made her hair stand up. Wiping the non-existent tears, he looked at her with a glint of fury in his eyes. "You deserved it, you witch" he said in a loud voice, scaring her. "You deserve every single thing I did to you…" Hyoyeon looked at her supposedly beau surprised by what he just said "Why would you get upset that I had another woman?" he said and walked behind his desk opening a drawer and took something in it.

 

 

 

 

xoxox

 

 

 

 

 

He threw the content at her with no mercy. Hyoyeon held her hands in front of her in a defensive stance. "Take a good look..... You did this behind my back and you tell me I don’t deserve to treat you like this?" Hyoyeon looked at her feet and saw pictures af her with a man on it. Her eyes widen and she walked slowly to her raging husband. "Eunhyuk..... You misunderstood, It’s not what it looks like" she said but she stopped in her tracks when a hand came in contact with her other cheek. Hyoyeon walked backwards and landed on the sofa with a fresh batch of tears running down her cheeks.

"Misunderstood?" he laughed "What is there to misunderstand when both of you are so close..... You even invited him to your house or should I say our house" he took out a picture of the man, Mr. Kim, who was carrying me into the house. It was when Hyoyeon fell down a few months ago and he insisted to bring her home since it was not good for her or her baby to walk a long distance home or to even take public transportation. "There is nothing to be misunderstood. I think you are the one who should be questioned about your love for me since well you are the one who wanted to keep our marriage a secret and you were the first to cheat" he said and started walking to the door.

"Don't leave me" she said through her sobs... Eunhyuk stopped in front of the door and glance back looking at his wife "Why shouldn't I? Do you think I would love someone like you? Well I don't" he said and walked out of the door leaving behind a sobbing Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just looked at the blurry image of her husband's back.

 

 

 

 

xoxox

 

 

 

 

Remembering what she came for, she wiped her tears and dashed to the elevators. She didn't care if her eyes were red from crying or that she was a mess, all she wanted to do is go to her husband and tell him what she wanted to. As soon as she pressed the button, the doors of the elevator opened. She went in and vigorously pressed the ground floor button. She was passing back and forth in the elevator while looking at the number that was in the elevator.

'Please hurry...Please' she begged in her mind. Lucky for her since it was working hours, people did not use the elevator that frequently. She looked up when there was a ding sound from the elevator indicating that it has reached her desired floor. She stepped out the doors and looked around to find the fimiliar back of her husband.  Suddenly, her eyes froze at the main door where a tall man in a black suit stood. "Eunhyuk..." she whispered, in an instant her legs started to move again.

Her steps were faster every time, "Eunhyuk" she yelled which made every pair of eyes in the large hall to look at her. Everyone except the person who had his back to her. When she was a meter from the man, he looked back still with the cold look in his eyes. Hyoyeon ignored it and held both of her hands out to him which he yell "Don't you dare touch me". She was shocked that her steps became heavier and slower until she stopped right in front of him. She looked at the floor with tears in her eyes.

People around them started to talk about them "Who is she?" "What's her relation with our boss?" and also "She's just one of those gold diggers" some of the scoffed at her but she didn't care. She wasn't a gold digger or a mistress or a friend of his, she is Kim Hyoyeon the legal wife of Lee Eunhyuk not some random girl who wanted him for his money. She opened to talk, but Eunhyuk beat her to it "Maybe you are one" he said which made my heart broke more, which she didn't know could happen.

She was about to deny what he said but he just smirked and ran down the almost empty streets. Without wasting any time, she ran as fast as she could so she can catch up to Eunhyuk. 'I’m sorry baby. Stay with mommy' she chanted in her head as she ran. She was running when she saw him turn into an alley, she followed him and lucky for her, he was slowing down. She looked at him who was looking at her. He was panting hardly from all the running. He walked towards her and looked at her intently before brushing his shoulders with her. She turned around and ran towards him.

 

 

 

 

xoxox

 

 

 

 

He was almost at the entry of the dark alley before she could catch up to him and hugged him from behind. She held him tightly; hands crossed his chest feeling his heart beating fast from the running. "Please hear me out" she said and laid her head on his back. They stayed there for a moment before be held her hands, only to put it down. He turned around and looked at Hyoyeon while she looked up and looked him in the eyes. "I love you... You know I would never see another man because you're the only man I have ever loved in my life" she took a step closer to him. "I hope you were lying when you said you didn't love me because I love you with all my heart...." 

"..and that would never change...I" her sentence was cut short when a pair of lips touched hers, she looked at the man in front of her who had his eyes closed. She was shocked but she relaxed when she knew that it was her husband who was kissing her, the man she came to love not the rich, handsome or cold hearted man., but the tender and loving Eunhyuk she fell in love with. She closed her eyes and let her hands circled Eunhyuk’s neck while his hugged her waist. They kissed until both were out of breath. He was leaning on her forehead, looking at her with love in his eyes.

"I love you..." he said which made her smile at him."I love you more" she said and stood on her toes and pecked his lips which made him smile like he usually does. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?' he pushed her shoulders slightly and stared at her face. Hyoyeon started to fidget under his stare a blush crept on her cheeks but her eyes still looking at him" I just wanted to tell you something...." her eyes darted from Eunhyuk to a man who had a mask on his face - standing at the entrance. Eunhyuk looked at her weirdly and turned around.

She gasped when she saw the man pulling out a gun from his pocket. Both of their eyes widen from shock and Eunhyuk pushed his wife behind him shielding Hyoyeon. "They can't be...." she whispered and all her conversations with Mr.Kim ringed in her ears. 'They want him dead no matter what....' his voice lingered in her ears. Her eyes widen when she remembered someone was out there to murder her husband and now he was standing in front of them. "I hate to stop this oh so romantic reunion, but I think my mission is more important" a deep voice said with venom in his voice.

In slow motion, the man lifted the gun and steadied himself. Realizing what he wanted to do, Hyoyeon pushed her husband aside and stood there. Eunhyuk fell beside her with a thud; he was shocked at what she did. She closed her eyes with tears running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry...." she said and turned towards her stunned husband before a loud sound resonated through the alleyway when the man pulled the trigger."No..." he whispered with tears in his eyes when he saw the bullet penetrate her body. The man realized that he shot the wrong person, let go of the gun and ran away with people running after him.

Eunhyuk slowly crawled to his wife and pulled her into his lap and embraced her, he looked at his pale wife. Tears started to run down his cheeks. He heart was broken to peices, seeing the women he loved so weak….. so fragile. He looked at her face "Honey...Why did you do that?" he said in a hoarse voice. She look at him through half lidded eyes and placed her hand on his cheek "I love you..." she said under a whisper but he could still heard her. His tears dripped down his cheeks onto her face. People started to crowd around them when they heard the loud bang.

They stayed there in their own little world not minding the people around them. "I love you....I love you "he held her hand that was on his cheek and repeated those words like a mantra."I'm sorry” he sobbed and started to kiss her face. Her lids were becoming heavier by the second and she felt so exhausted "I'm tired" she said softly. "No...No... Don't close your eyes" he yelled and was frantic when she looked like she was about to closed her eyes "Where are the damn paramedics!" he shouted in frustration at the people around them.

They heard the siren of the ambulance and people started sighing in relief. Her eyes were betraying her and were slowly closing "Eunhyuk....." she smiled weakly at him; he looked at her in horror. "No...No! Stay with me! You're going to live" he said to her but she just shook her head "I-I love you" she coughed and looked at him. "Please take care of our daughter....." she said weakly before her eyes started to closed "No! Don't leave me!" he yelled and kissed her lips so she would open her eyes like she used to when they were at home – after they woke up.

Hyoyeon's eyes closed and she only heard the sound of the people - paramedics and also Eunhyuk shouting something. 'I'll love you forever' she said in her mind everything went pitch black.

 

 

 

 

xoxox

A/N

 

Hey dear reader, hope you enjoyed my little 'gift' for you all.. I know I am a bad writer since I don't really like to updatethat much. And before you all getmad at me (like my friend's readers) I wanna say sorry.I know that I said that I wouldn't update until after PMR which is 5th October but.... I couldn't help myself. 

I miss you guys so much as well as I missed writing since It's been almost seven or eight months. Did you like this chapter? To be honest, this is the longest chapter I have ever wrote since I started writing and I fell proud of myself but I don't think it's enough to make it up to you all.

All this time, when I wasn't actively writing (all the time) was actively reading stories on different sites to improve my writinand get ideas since my parents said I can't buy any books. I just wanted to update my daily life to you all since probablywon't be updating at all after this until after PMR...

I've been busy with my studies recently since my trials were near and the teachers wanted to finish the syllabus before it.And I think after this I can't update cause our extra class will start which most probably end at 4:30 or 5:00 which means I would be in school for 11 hours... 

 

I hope all of you can be patient and wait for me to be back to writing stories.. It's just 2 months away and It fells so nerve wracking to know that this would be either the end of me staying in this school or not (since all who fail or get a D for arabic will have to be transferred). 

Thanks to all the subscribers and readers who was waiting for me all this time and also welcome to a few people who subscribed while I didn't update.  Thanks also to the people who wish me luck...If you want to talk to me just PM me or ask for my twitter acc and I'll promise to reply if I can.

Wish me luck... Thank You and see you next time!!!!