Dream or Reality

A Dangerous Love 2

A/n:  Before you guys read this chap, I wanna remind you that this is not a sequel. This is an alternate ending... TQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

 

Hyoyeon shifted to her side, her fingers searching for something on the other side of the king size bed. "No" she mumbled in her sleep still searching for something, her face looked as if she looked at a corpse in front of her  "No... No.... Don't Go!" she screamed in agony, her hands gripped the quilt tightly  and tears streamed to her temples "I need you... You can't leave me!!!!" she suddenly wailed... "No... no no no... " Hyoyeon sobbed in her sleep

"No" she woke up from her nightmare and looked at the white ceiling above her tears still flowing. She closed her eyes with her forearm and took deep breaths to calm herself. "What have I become?" Hyoyeon slowly open her eyes and look at the ceiling, her breathing shallow. She turn to her left only to be dissapointed yet again "Huh~ It's always the same these days" she closed her eyes with a painful feeling "Waking up alone again and again, he's not here for me anymore" She opened her eyes and looked at the clock beside the bed which says it's 5 in the morning.

 

Hyoyeon sat up and rested her head on the headboard, waiting for her headache to subdue. "Let's go find daddy" she rubbed her growing belly before slowly standing at the side of the bed, wearing her house shoes. With heavy steps Hyoyeon made her way to the door and closing it slowly so that the other people in the house will not be awaken by her. She walks down the quiet hallway opening every door she could see. "He's not in any of the rooms" she can't find her husband anywhere, he's not in their room or any of the other rooms on the second floor. He's not in the guest bedroom or the living room or the kitchen where he usually goes if he can't sleep.

 

 

Hyoyeon sighed and started to walk back to her room. "Maybe he left" she said and open the bedroom door but before she went in, something from the corner of her eyes caught her attention. She walked to the stairs which lead to the third floor and noticed that the lights upstairs are opened. "Maybe he's upstairs" she mumbled and walked upstairs which had two rooms, one which is a library and the other which is Eunhyuk's study - the place he usually is if he's busy.

Hyoyeon turned to her left which is where Eunhyuk's study is. She opened the door slowly and walked in, not turning the lights on so her husband won't be surprised by her. Her eyes wandered around the sleek and modern styled room searching for a fimiliar figure. She turn her body towards the grand work table that her husband bought when they first moved here so that the room look manly and different from the house, even the wall colour is darker compared to the rest of the house. As she walked closer relief washed over her when she saw the person she's been searching for. His eyes closed, breathing even and his head on his shoulders - sleeping.

"Here you are" she said and a teardrop fell showing how relief she is "I was so worried". She made her way to the table and walked to the other side of the table. She looked at her husband's sleeping figure on the large chair his head resting on his left shoulder, he looked so tired with dark circles under his eyes. "You're so busy these days" she pushed a few strands of hair from his face so she could look at her husband. She knelt beside him and took his hands. "I thought you ran away" she closed her eyes and pressed his palm to her cheek and silently sat there listening to he husband's deep and even breathing "I thought you're bored of me -of our life together" her eyes got teary again "I'm so glad that you're here... I don't know what I'd do if you leave me" she silently cried.

"In my dream, I saw you with a pretty woman so much prettier than me. You look so happy and you didn't care that I was watching you introduce her as the love of you're life...." she paused to calm herself and continued to tell her dream even if no one isn't listening to her  "And when I approached you.. you seem dissapointed that I was standing right in front of you... Yo-you told me to go away, that we're over and you don't love me anymore or want anything to do with me anymore, that we were never meant to be together.. And when I didn't leave you pushed me aside and said that you'll never comeback to me.... I-I even begged that you can't leave me not us, you can't leave me and our future just like that.... b-but you didn't listen and just walked away without looking back" she cried silently .

After sometime, her sobs had calm down and she just sat there caressing her husband's sleeping face and kissing his palm which is still on her cheek. She stood up and walked across the room where the mini refrigerator is and took out a carton of strawberry milk and pour it into a cup before returning to her previous spot and placed the cup on the desk. She stood beside her sleeping husband and caress his face, tracing his eyed, nose and lips as if to remember him. She cup his face in both of her hands and leaned leaned down and pecked her husbands eyes, left then right, nose, forehead,  left cheek, right cheek and lastly his lips - lingering there longer as if it is their last kiss.

Tears started their way down her cheek as she kissed him "I think I should go before you wake up" she said with tears running down her cheeks. "I love you Lee Eunhyuk, then, now, the future and forever" she kissed his lips on last time before she headed to the door. At the door she turned around and looked at her husband once more "Even if you can't hear me, I just hope you turn back to the old Eunhyuk" she turned and closed the door slowly, not to wake up her husband. 

 

What she didn't know is that her husband heard what she said.

 

Eunhyuk slowly open his eyes when he heard the doors closing, he put his palm on his face "I'm such a jerk" he said before looking at his desk. He lifted the cup and took a sip of the strawberry milk. He put the cup down as tears began to flow down his face "I'm so sorry Hyo,I have no other choice" he said 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

Hyoyeon sat at the  front counter after putting the new batch of cakes and pastry in the oven. Sulli was running the cash register like always. "Welcome to Pastry House" Sulli said in her usually cheerful voice. I took the menu and  walked to the table "What can I get you?" I asked trying to sound happy  "Two chololate cakes, black coffe and jasmine tea" the man said "Oh! And also my daughter in-law" the woman said .Hyoyeon frowned and look up and was surprised to see two person she haven't seen in a while "Mother, Father"

 

 

Hyoyeon put their order on the table and sat across from the older couple. "What brings you her?" Hyoyeon started to talk after a long time "Well I miss my daughter in-law, is that wrong" her mother in-law said and smiled at her but Hyoyeon knew that they came with other reasons. "No it isn't" Hyoyeon shook her head "...but you could just come tonight, I know how busy you are to visit me here" her father in-law is still helping around the company while her mother in-law usually comes up with something to keep her busy bacause she doesn't like to do nothing.

"Yes but we just want to talk to you" her father in-law said while taking a bite from his chocolate cake. "I want to ask you something and please be honest" he said and looked at her with a poker face not the usual warm welcome smile that usually he showed when she comes to visit at the big house. Hyoyeon felt nervous about what her father in-law will say  "Okay" she said carefully. Her father in-law looked at her before leaning in his seat, her mother in-law looked at her carefully.

"Are you divorcing Eunhyuk?" he said quietly but clearly. His question shocked her "What?! Divorce?" she looked pale which made her in-laws worried "I-I Never in a thousand years will I divorce him" she said. Hyoyeon feel sick "How could you say that?" she said quietly but could still be heard by her in-laws. "You can fool around with other guys behind your husband's back but I'll always know" he said and look at he sharply  and took out a file. With shaky hands, Hyoyeon took out pictures from the file with me talking to Mr.Kim "Do you have anything to say?" her mother in-law looked at her with sympathy  

"He's nothing to me but a friend" she defended herself, she took deep breaths before continuing "He's an old friend of mine who has experience in collecting data" I said but her father in-law still lookat her as if she's lying "I'll tell you what happened and you have to promise not to tell Eunhyuk or interupt me while I'm telling the story" she said . But before she could start her father in-law was about to say something but was cut by his wife . Hyoyeon gave her a thankful smile and started to tell them about everything except her pregnancy.

 

After she was finished with her story, she looked at her in-laws as the digested the information she just gave them. Suddenly she felt bile rising to the throat. She quickly excuse herself and walked fastly to the bathroom but before she could reach it, her feet felt like jelly. She held the wall as if hanging on to her own life. "Unnie!' she heard Sulli scream as she fell to the floor. Sulli ran towards her, the customers neglected "Unnie! Are you okay?" she panicked. When she didn't get an answer from her she lift Hyoyeon up like she was a feather. "Bathroom..." she said slowly. Sulli hurriedly went to the staff bathroom at the back of the bakery. At the batroom door,she put Hyoyeon on her feet still holding her sides for her safety.

Hyoyeon slipped to the floor and puked  so much that she though she was going to die then and there. Sulli pulled her hair back with her hand and the other   caressing her back in a soothing motion. "Are you really okay unnie?" she asked when Hyoyeon stopped puking and leaned her back on the wall which she just shook head to the question. "Do you feel like throwing up again?" she asked and looked at Hyoyeon who had her head on the wall with half-closed eyes. Hyoyeon shook her head saying a no. Sulli put the lid on top of the toilet bowl and flushed it, she then pulled a chair in to the medium sized toilet before lifting Hyoyeon on to the chair so she could wash .

Sulli gave her the mouth wash and watched her from the mirror. "You know it's not healthy for the baby if you're stress right." she said carefully  after Hyoyeon finish washing herself. "Of course but with everything happening, I can't help but be stressed" she sighed and closed her eyes, resting her head on the sink.   "I don't know what's happening but you should tell your husband about the baby" she said seriously which made Hyoyeon respect her more. "How can I when he's not alway's home? Do you know you sound more mature than me right now?" Hyoyeon chuckled softly "Unnie-" Sulli tried to argue but looking at her unnie's condition right now, she feels that it's not appropriate.

Sulli was helping Hyoyeon walk to the front "You know unnie, for a 6 month pregnant woman, you're very light" Sulli said which made her laugh " I know but at least my baby is healthy" she said but she stopped when she saw two figures in front of them "Hyoyeon, is this real?" her mother in-law asked her, Hyoyeon just looked at her feet feeling guilty for not telling anyone in the family about her pregnancy  "Yes" she said and look at her in-laws "How could you keep this from us?" he mother in-law started to cry and walked closer to her. Hyoyeon looked at her mother in-law as she knelt in front of her and slowly her hands made its way to her belly. "Oh My God! You're this big and you haven't told anyone?" she said and caress her belly 

"I'm sorry" Hyoyeon sobbed holding on to Sulli tighter "What are you sorry for dear?" this time her father in-law said with amazement in his eyes as he looked at his wife "For everything" she said between sobs. "Hush now" her mother in-law stood up and hugged her "You didn't do anything wrong, I know you have your reasons not to tell us" she said while calming her. "Does Eunhyuk knows?" her father in-law asked which made her sobs louder. "No, he doesn't" Sulli said when she knew that her unnie was unable to speak. "Why?!" he asked because he thought his son must knew by now. "Hyo unnie hasn't told him because he hasn't been home for a very long time, he's just there to sleep." she said and look at her unnie sadly.

 

Her in-laws couldn't believe what they heard ."Oh my" Mrs. Lee said and thought about how difficult must it be to carry another life and facing each day without someone who you can lean on. "Hyoyeon... I-I" she didn't know what to say to her daughter in-law

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

After the encounter with her in-laws, Hyoyeon muster up the courage to go see her husband. She must tell him about the baby or he would be more distant towards her.

She is standing in front of Lee Corp. building. I closed my eyes listening to my suroundings. The sound of people rushing, cars honking, people talking and also the wind feels quiet chilly. "Here I go" she opened her eyes and walked into the building to see her husband.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys!

Sorry if I didn't update last week like I promised some of you. I've been busy with somethings like going to the doctor and buying school stuff because school starts next Wednesday.  I just hope that you like this because I think this is the first long chapter I've wrote in a while - I didn't forget about the story okay, I had problems last week because of something. I'm sorry if its crappy or not good enough.

Well, there's about 2 chapters left, and I just wanna remind you again that this is not a sequel ( because I'm afraid to do another sequel ) and that  this is the original ending I had in mind.... If you wanna to me just PM me cause I think that I'm lonely here and I don't have many friends that I talk to :( ... so feel free to talk to me and if you want to follow me on twitter just PM or look at the previous chaps. Please leave a comment if you feel like it, I really appreciate it.

So this is goodbye for now.

Aizahongtoseomin