#IMPORTANT A/N (Please Read)

A Dangerous Love 2

 

Please read....

Well Hello there dear readers and subscribers of ADL2.

First annd foremost I as the writer would say a million sorries if I could but I cant since its so hard to type a milloon sorries. However I am still very sorry that I didn't update for most of the year. I mean it was like this year just started but whoosh, time just flew by just like that and now we are almost at the end of September. I know that i can't make it up to all of you to the time that past by and I didn't update but I don't have a time machine that can turn back time or anything. 

For the time being I Am writing the last chapters to this story but I've been writing like in a snail like speed. And before any of you go and get mad at me in the comments - which I doubt would be any- I would like to say that I have a life that is out of the net.

1 ) being a junior is hard especially in Malaysia. My teachers are like 'if you dont study hard this year, it'll be really hard for you next year." and all the talk that our Spm is important and its like the turning point in our lives. Plus I'm taking 11 subject which is so hard to take on you know.

2) Since I have been in the student committe for like a few month (changed from seniors to juniors now) and I've been the secretary, its been hectic and rough. To sum it up I've been having ALOT on my plate.

3) I practically live in school. From 6.30 am till 5.00 pm I'm at school. After I get home from school I'm like doing homework and committe stuff and I just lose track of time.

4) Well this is the most important thing is that.. My parents are that supportive of me writing. They know that I have the potential and passion of poetry, language and literature but they just dont see me doing it. They think that it give me an income if I were to become a writer.

Hence with all these reasoning I've been so behind in my reading and writing. I've been down and thinking that I should write anymore.

BUT

Every time I think I shouldn't be writing stories anymore and that I'm not that talented enough for people to even read my stories, there is always you guys , my subscribers and my readers who even if do not comment on my stories, show love and interst to my stories. It even surprises me that anyone is even reading let alone subscribe to this.

 

Looks like it aint much eh?

Well there is this one thing that has been bugging me.

and I would you the readers, subscribers and I even say, fans of my stories to please comment of what you think.

1-These past few months. I've been thinking that I should just re write all my stories and just put it back up?

 2- What do you think of me abandoning all my stories here and rewriting them into a better version and I put it up somewhere else?

Well these are the questions that were running in my head.

I hope that you, who are reading this to the end (which I hope there is) to please comment on what you think. Like is it a good idea to just abondon aff to like...wattpad since I've been there alot.

If there is any critism on my writing style I hope you tell me since I would want to be a writer to write  etter stories for all of you.

 

Thank you for reading till the end. I hope my emotions of guilt and confusion gets to you. Hope to read your comments soon.

Love ya all.