Am I Dreaming?

A Dangerous Love 2

Hyoyeon's POV

 

 "Sulli, can you look after the counter?" she nodded before I went to take a seat at a secluded part of the cafe. "Thank you for your tim Mrs. Lee" Mr. Kim said as I take a seat in front of him "It's okay" I smiled at him. "Shall we start?" he asked me before I slowly nodded.

 

 

 

"So.." he started after we ended our disussion. "So?" I lifted my eyebrows "...is your husband taking good care of you Mrs. Lee?" I know he was being careful by the tone of his voice. "I guess" I shrugged my shoulders while blowing on the hot tea. "You guess?" he looked surprised. "Yeah.." I took a sip of the tea before continuing "He's been really busy lately but I understand cause his the heir of a multi-billion dollar company"

 "Are you sure?" he asked me again "Yeah.. It's not like he's flirting with other women behind my back" he looked like he didn't believe in my words. "I know him the best Mr. Kim, I have been his wife for 4 years now even if it is a secret from the public but I am still his wife whom he loves dearly... and so do I" I said carefully so people will not hear me. "I know but even if we know someone the best Mrs. Lee, that someone might still do something that we dont expect them to or to put it short something that is out of the ordinary" I know what he is trying to imply

"I believe he will not do that... Never" I believed him... "Just be careful from now on Mrs.Lee, the assasin will do anything and use anyone just to hurt your husband...and I think you are on top his lists" he warned me and stood up to leave before I could say anything else.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxx

 

 

 

 

"i'm sorry foe leaving early" I clasped both of Sulli's hand in between mine "It's okay unni... I can take care of the cafe mysel\f besides, I already asked some of my friends to accompany me" she smiled at me "Okay.. Since your not gonna be alone I'll get going" I waved at her. 

"Let's go see daddy!"I lightly pat my now 6 months old baby which is still growing in my tummy. I brought  a few things fom the cafe. I took a taxi to Eunhyuk's office. "To 0000 Building" I said to driver and just loked over the things that I intended to bring for Eunhyuk. "Oh no I forgot to buy his favourite drink"  that's okay cause there's a small shop in front of his office building.

 

 

 

I was about to cross the street when suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID 'Soon Gyu"

 

"HYO!!!" I was greeted by her loud voice. 

"Hey Soon- I mean Sunny" I smiled hearing her almost scream when I  was about to call he by  her real name.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Sunny said

"Well.. you are asking me something right now." 

"I mean to ask you... how can I say this.." she sounded really.... i dunno how to mdescribe it

"what?" I just laughed at her way of speaking

"Okay.... How's your life? the baby?..... How's your husband?" she asked seriously

"Me and the baby are okay.. The baby is really healthy and Eunhyuk is just.....busy" I said not wanting to feel sad 

"Have you told him?" she suddenly asked

"No cause he's really busy and I just want to tell him at the perfect time" 

"It's been 6 months almost 7" she sounded shocked "I'm gonna tell you something and please don't be offended" she said

"What ar-" before I could finish my sentence Sunny told me something I dreaded to hear

"I think Eunhyuk's cheating on you" she said

 

"What... No he coldn't.. he's" before I could finish my sentence my body stiffen at the sight in front of me and my eyes started to swell up "hyo?" I heard Sunny called me but I didn't have the strength to talk right now. I shook my head several times and let my tears fall down - not caring the stares of the people around me. "Sunny?' I called her name "Yeah?" she was confused I could guess "Can I meet you right now?" I asked her trying not to sound so sad "Sure. Where are you?" she asked me "Can I go to your apartment?" I aked her which she said yes.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

I arrived at her apartment and unlocked the door cause I have a spare key. As I walked to the living room, I was greeted with Sunny on the couch with a blanket around her and a bowl of popcorn in her hand watching TV - more like Eating the TV."Hey I greeted her knowing that she wouldn't notice my presence if I didn't let her know I was here. "hey" she said, not giving me a glance. "Wht's so good about dramas?" I asked as I plopped myself beside her on the couch "Well this drama is very interesting and Song Joong Ki's in it" she said before eating some popcorn.  "Okay" I said not interested and the room finally became silent again and I actually liked the silence it makes me feel.... at peace

 

We were watching the part where the guy dumps or told the gurl that he actually pretended to be nice to her because he loved her step-mother. Tears started to weld up "It's not fair" I broke into peices remembering the scene I saw before and for the foirst time, Sunny looked at me " Yeah.. I know" she said which made me more sad "Why is life so unfair?!" I started screaming which made her startled "Hey why are you so upset? It's just a drama" she said "No! Why is MY LIFE so pathetic?" I said and started sobbing "Hyoyeon? What happen?" I didn't reply her and that that made her so worried "I'm gonna call taeyeon okay?" she said before taking her phone to make a call.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon came with a messy look "HYO!" she ran to me the moment she laid eyes on me "What happened?" she asked Sunny "I don't know.. we were watching a drama when suddenly she cried" Sunny was on the verge if crying "Hyo? what's wrong?" she asked me "He...he...he was...I saw... another girl" I couldn't say it cause I still can't believe what I saw "okay Calm down... and tell me what you saw" They were hugging me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I calmed down, Taeyeon and Sunny's worrisome epression became a relieved one. "Here's some tea" Sunny gave me a cup that she just made. I took a sip "What happened?" Taeyeon asked. I took a deep breath trying not to break down again "I mean it's so unusual to see you crying like this" She said again." I was going to Eunhyuk's office and was about to cross the street after buying some strawberry milk for him when suddenly Sunny called..." the scene suddenly played in front of my eyes once more making my heart clench. "She said he's cheating... that was what Mr.Kim tried to tell me... I didn't believe them" I closed my eyes..

 

"Just then I saw... I saw..." I closed my eyes trying to prevent tears from falling "I saw him with a pretty lady being so close... laughing... his arms around her... so... happy" i opened my eyes and saw my friends shocked expression "I know I couldn't believe it either" I laughed grimly "Can you tell me.." I letr my tears fall "Tell that this is all a dream... I'm dreaming right? It's not real.." I started sobbing again. "Tell me that I'll wake up from this horrible dream and Me and Eunhyuk will be happy again... Raising our children together and that I don't have to hide..." the hugged me tightly giving me warmth that I wanted "I'm tired... I'm tired of lying... Tired of hiding. Can't we just be a normal couple? Just Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.." I wasn't surprised that Taeyeon and Sunny didn't  answer me cause after all this wasn't a dream.... it's real and I stuck in it

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

Helooooo!!!! Long Time right?

Sorry cause I had my finals on the last week of school (which ) and after that my brothers invaded the computers and we had a vacation to Pangkor Island which leaves me with no time to update cause I'm a loving sister *vomiting* and I just had the chance touch the computer... REALLY!! And I've been fangirling and so happy bacause I've been able to purchase the last book of The HUSH HUSH SAGA!!!!  I've been waiting for it to be publish since last year! YAY!!!!

 

 

Okay.... So how do you guys like this chapter cause I've been writing a few scenes with the help of my friends cause I'm sooo lazy to make it up on my own and sorry for any mistakes cause I'm rushing this.. Please comment on what you guys think and don't forget to subscribe!!!  I would also like to thank the subscribers of my previous story who also subscribe to this story!!! You guys are the best..

 

Ah! and any of you have twitter accounts? Cause if you do just follow me  on my account which is made for my AFF account SHINee2BigBang