Accepting 'fate'

Mistaken Love

Your point of view

You cannot leave just yet when Eun Young told you about the nurse's call. This is indeed some deep you're in. You cannot do anything when you're stuck here while Eun Young checks out the situation at the hospital.

The sudden strange revelations left you stunned in the dressing room. Just then, G.O. walked in while calling for you.

G.O.'s voice sounded from the corridor and became louder as he proceeded to open the door to the dressing room. "...on Hee-ssi... Are you in here?"

You woke up from your worried state and replied, "Yes! In here!"

G.O. poked his head in before walking into the room and asked, "What are you doing in here? We need you out there. Are you feeling all right? You look like you've seen some supernatural stuff."

"Eh? Oh, no, it's nothing. Uh... do you need to touch up anything?" You offered lamely to avoid questions about your obviously unsettled look on your face.

***

G.O.'s point of view

"You look like you've seen some supernatural stuff." I chuckled inwardly as I saw a red flush creep up from her neck.

She's cute when she's embarrassed. What's she doing though? Maybe she's new at this; must tell hyung not to be too harsh on her when he finds her back here and not out at the front.

"Yeah I need something for my chin. This ever-growing stubble is giving me such a headache! No idea how I grow up to be such a hairy person--"

She started to chuckle softly as I spoke.

Her chuckle's cute too. Her eyes are sparkly when she chuckles. Cute. I wonder why Seungho is giving her weird stares.

"It's not funny how fast my beard grows, okay. Don't be mean."

She chuckled softly again. She raised her head from applying powder to my jawline and asked if I have a mini shaver with me. I didn't answer as I looked into her face at this close proximity and realised she has a cute button-like nose and rosy lips... Stop! What's wrong with you Byunghee.

She continued to say, "I think you should get a shaver and take it with you everywhere. It'll help, more or less. You'll be less stressed about the growth if you have it. It'll also make touching up your make-up easier 'cause you won't need a thicker layer along your jaw."



***

Seungho's point of view

 

Byunghee should've found her by now. Our break's over, where's he? Aish that guy.

G.O. jogged out from the backstage and came back to the edge of the stage where we're gathered.

He looks like he's seen a pretty girl. What? He likes Yeon Hee now? What? She's my-- Aish. What am I thinking.

"Yah we're starting. You should be back earlier."

"Yeah yeah, sorry. I was getting Yeon Hee-ssi to fix my make-up," G.O. replied.

"So she's backstage?"

"Mhmm. She had this shocked look on her face when I found her in our dressing room. I wonder why though--"

Shocked? Did her dad just tell her about the reason for her job? Ahaha! So she knows now? Good. It's not fair that only I know of our silly arrangement. I'm sure we'll have a talk about this soon enough. Later.

 

*** *** ***

Author's Corner:

Seungho peekture for you~~~ xD