MBLAQ IS COOL.

Mistaken Love

Your point of view
Ooohh... wow~ So this is how a studio looks like on the inside! No wonder Eun Young loves queuing to watch idols perform.

"Yeon Hee-ssi, you have to stay in the dressing room till the guys are called to be on stand-by. After that, you may come out to the front to watch. Bring your kit with you 'cause they'll need to touch up their make-up during the dress rehearsal and afterwards the actual recording, 'kay? Got it?"

You nodded your head as Kang Won rushed off to coordinate the plan for the rehearsal with the sound system personnel. You got to know the names of the staff that hung around MBLAQ in the van. Kang Won is the manager; Shin-ah is the hair stylist; Hae-Jin and Na-Yoon are the wardrobe coordinators.

And me... I am MBLAQ's new make-up stylist now. akshfalkihfpoiwenfk WHAT IS GOING ON? *confused*

You packed a lighter make-up kit to bring out to the front. Looking around, you observed the members' interaction with one another. Cheon-dung and Mir are practising their rapping parts, while G.O. is practising making cool facial expressions in front of a lighted mirror. Joon is dozing off and Seungho...

Okay something is definitely off. He keeps staring! Do I know him? *thinks hard* No way; I don't know him at all... I'm a born and bred Seoul girl but he comes from Anyang.
 


***

From the corridor, someone shouted, "MBLAQ, please be on stand-by!"

Joon woke up immediately and shook his head a few times to get rid of his sleepiness. The rest also gathered together and prepared to wear the portable microphones that Kang Won has brought in.

"Ya Mir, you and Cheon-dung will be using hand-mics ok. Remember to test the sound and tell the people if there's any problem, alright!" After that, Kang Won left to see to other details.

You prepared yourself to follow the group out to the stage as well. When you reached the wing of the stage, you turned to go out to the front of the stage. Once there, you are greeted by a small sea of A+s. They are already very hyped up when it is announced that MBLAQ will be appearing on stage next. When MBLAQ came out, the fans started screaming their hearts out.

"Oppaaaa!!! Mir Oppaaaaa! Look here look here look here...!!"
"Kyaaaaaaa! Yang Chopin! Yang Chopin! Yang Chopin!"
"Muscle Lee Joon, I love you! Muscle Lee Joon, I love you!"
"Doongie oppaaaa! Doongie oppaaaa! Fightingggg!"
"y G.O. go go go! y G.O. go go go!"

 

The fans continued to scream and when the music started, they switched to the organized fanchant:


(IJE BUTEO JEONJAENG IYA)

shikkeureo deudgi jocha SHIRHEO nunmuri mareu dorok BIREO
kkeut kkaji galge dugobwa neon
nal jal mot geondeuryeosseo (EE CHANGSEON)
saranghaetdeon URINDE geunyeo ppunin NAINDE
wae neon wae neon nae yeojal geondeuryeo (YANG SEUNGHO) No way

TUK TUK teolgo nan ireona DANGHAN MANGEUM NEO dugobwa
sarang GATGO ujeong GATGO jangdan chineun neo dugobwa (BANG CHEOLYEONG)

ni saeng-gakman haedo beolsseo nae momi tteollyeowa (JEONG BYEONGHEE)
neol yongseo mothae ije buteo neon

jeonjaeng iya OH! geobjaeng iya OH!
neo dugo BWA BWA neo, geunyeo ga tto uljanha OH!
geobjaeng iya Oh! nae sarang geondeurin neo
NEO NEO NEO JEONJAENG IYA

geunyeo ga tteonadeon nal neon moreun cheok
modu ijeura malhaesseo
mideotdeo NIGA chingu in NIGA
naege ireol su isseo neol jeoju hagesseo (PARK SANGHYEON) ije

geu deoreoun ib jebal da MOLLAE
i pinunmul da dollyeo JULGE
ttokttokhi gwie saegye NEOREUL JEOLDAE GAMAN ANDWO

eonjenga alge doelgeora saeng-gageun haetgetji
neol yongseo mothae ije buteo neon

jeonjaeng iya OH! geobjaeng iya OH!
neo dugo BWA BWA neo, geunyeo ga tto uljanha OH!
geobjaeng iya OH! neo dugo BWA BWA neo
geunyeo ga tto uljanha

(Don’t you CRY CRY CRY) neo ttaeme tto uljanha
(geunyeo ga BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE) modeunge kkeuchi janha
(Don’t you CRY CRY CRY)
nae sarang geondeurin neo NEO NEO NEO JEONJAENG IYA

(YANG SEUNGHO, JEONG BYEONGHEE, EE CHANGSEON, PARK SANGHYEON, BANG CHEOLYONG, MBLAQ! JEON! JAENG! I! YA!)

jeonjaeng iya OH! geobjaeng iya OH!
neo dugo BWA BWA neo, geunyeo ga tto uljanha OH!
geobjaeng iya Oh! neo dugo BWA BWA neo
geunyeo ga tto uljanha

(Don’t you CRY CRY CRY) neo ttaeme tto uljanha
(geunyeo ga BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE) modeunge kkeuchi janha
(Don’t you CRY CRY CRY)
nae sarang geondeurin neo NEO NEO NEO JEONJAENG IYA

 

 

***

You stood there like a block of stone, in absolute awe of what you've just experienced. It was the very first time you've seen an idol group perform live, right in front of your eyes. You couldn't help but realised that you have been looking at Seungho all the time during the performance. He was so serious and charismatic on stage. You have been holding your breath as you watched him dance to the beat of 'It's War'. And when he sang, his voice resonated in your head...

"Hey Yeon Hee-ssi, what are you doing? Get here fast! The kids have to touch up their make-up now--"

You snapped back to the real world and suddenly a rush of noise reached your ears. The fans are crazy now and the screams are quite overwhelming to you. Hearing Kang Won's yell for you, you walked briskly over to the members who are drinking water while either squatting at the edge of the stage or off the stage.

Hae-jin and Na-Yoon are trying to dab tissue at the members foreheads to wipe off their sweat as Shin-ah fixes their hair. You start to take out foundation and powder to help touch up areas that are wiped off by Hae-jin and Na-yoon.

 
 
***
Seungho's point of view
 

Her eyes definitely look different. *suspicious* Did she get surgery done? Hmm but I thought I remember her having double eyelids? So she wouldn't have needed anything done. Something's off about Yeon Hee.

"I need dark circle concealer..."

She really seems to not recognize me. Am I the only one who knows about our parents' ridiculous scheme? I'm against it, so if she is willing--and I figure that's why she's working here in the first place--she should be recognizing me, isn't it? What's this pretense for?

 

***
Your point of view

Seungho addressed you, "I need dark circle concealer..."

"Ne..."

You look at Seungho's eyes for a fragment of a second and saw that he was looking intensely at you. You look away immediately and applied concealer to the underside of his eyes while willing yourself not to look up...to his eyes. He is staring at me like I'm supposed to know him.