The Sweet Ending

You're Beautiful

Taemin

Taemin woke up the next morning feeling happy. He got up and started jumping on Jinki's bed. You can say, he's spazzing out like a fan just saw her bias half  LOL!. But still, he was jumping on his hyung's bed. He got down and started, almost sprinting, going towards their living room, where he found Jinki sitting on a couch, reading a book. 

"Hyung!" Taemin shouted as he laid on his lap like a kid. Jinki put his back down and tried to pick Taemin up off his lap. Taemin did, but he ended up hugging Jinki around the neck. 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Jinki asked as he grabbed a hold of Taemin's arms to loosen it, so he can breathe. 

"Hyung, yesterday was amazing! Amber and I are-" Taemin got cut off by the sound of a man shouting in joy from outside. They both looked at each other and looked out the window. A man was shouting, singing, and dancing in the street. How emberrasing. Taemin thought. Jinki laughed and fell of the couch. 

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Taemin asked as he picked up Jinki. 

"Look closely at the man," was all Jinki said before he started laughing again. Taemin looked outside the window again and looked more closely at the man, who is still doing random things. Doing those kinds of thing reminded of him of someone, but who? He looked more closely and realized who it was: Minho. Taemin still don't get why Jinki, who left to get Minho, was laughing.

Jonghyun, who just woke up and still half-asleep, sat beside Taemin and switched the TV on. Kibum, who followed Jonghyun out of the room, went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for the members. Jinki came backwith Minho, who was smiling, and put him down beside Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at Minho for a few seconds until his face fell on to his lap. Minho grabbed Jonghyun's shoulder and tried to pick him up. It didn't work, instead, Minho just pushed him off of him. Jonghyun hit the floor and let out a grunt. 

"Hyung, why were you dancing randomly outside? You know you can get into trouble by CEO-hyungnim?" Taemin told him hyung, who laid his head on the maknae's shoulder. Kibum, who was still in the kitchen, cakked s to eat lunch. They all got up, except Jonghyun, adn went to the kitchen. Jonghyun crawled to his chair in the table. 

"Taemin-ah, guess what happened today?" Minho asked as he stuff food in his mouth. 

"What is it hyung?" 

"I....I'm going out with Krystal," Minho told him, almost shouting. Once Minho told them, he blushed adn started eating again. 

"REALLY?!" the hyungs said together while Taemin was hesitating.

"I have something to tell you, too. I....I'm going out with Amber," Taemin looked down at his plate, not wanting to see their faces.

"REALLY?! WAAAAH! DAEBAK!" was all they can say. Minho went up to him and hugged him, Jonghyun patted his back, and Kibum and Jinki didn't care and went ahead and started eating. 

Amber

Thinking about what happened yesterday was all Amber thought about. She has this smile on which the other members wondering about. Sulli came back to their dorm home from watching a movie with her mom while Victoria, Luna, and Krystal are making a cake for their manager for his birthday. Sulli noticed how Amber is just sitting on the couch smiling to her phone. 

"Unni, why are you smiling to you phone?" Sulli asked her. Amber didn't hear her, so Sulli took her phone and Amber glared at her. 

"Yah! Why did you took my phone out of my hand?" Amber yelled at her. Amber grabbed her phone and sat back down on the couch. Sulli also sat beside her and asked, "Unni, who are you texting?" Amber was trying to get Sulli not to look at her phone until Krystal grabbed Amber's phone and read her text messages.

"Ah! You were texting Taemin-oppa. Hahaha......," Krystal came into silence when she read I changed your name on my phone to 'My Girlfriend.' Isn't it cute? ㅋㅋㅋ She screamed and hugged Amber tightly. Amber endured it for a while and then took Krystal's arm off her neck. 

"Yah, what is it?" Sulli grabbed Amber's phone from Krystal and read the same message Krystal read. Sulli jumped and screamed happily and hugged Amber tighter than Krystal. Amber gave up on trying to get them both off of her and just let them hugged her. It wasn't that long until they stopped. 

"Unni, I have something to tell you, too," Krystal positioned herself on the couch and looked at ther two unnies. 

"What is it?" They both said. 

"Minho-oppa....and I.....are dating," Krystal covered herself with a pillow and prepared herself for their attacks. Amber and Sulli looked at each other and smiled. They both hugged Krystal, but tighter than Amber's. 

"Congrats on both of you! You guys are awesome!" Sulli gave them a thumbs up. Amber was blushing while Krystal's phone was ringing. 

"Oh, It's Minho-oppa," Krystal answered her phone and started talking to Minho.

"Krystal-ah, yo uwant to go on a date with me? It's somewhere special, " Minho told her. 

"Okay! Cool!" Krystal hung up and started spazzing. 

"Where are you guys going?" Sulli asked.

"I don't know, but he said it's somewhere special," Krystal giggled to herself. While Sulli and Krystal talked about how Minho and Krystal got together, Amber looked at her phone and recieved a text message from Taemin.

Taemin: Amber-ah! Meet me at the Namsan Tower at 6. I want to tell you something. ㅋㅋㅋ

How cute of him, she thought. Namsan Tower? Why there? But I'll come. She looked at the clock and realized it was 5:00 PM. She ran to the bathroom at a speed of light. 

Taemin

"Yah, why are you going to the Namsan Tower? Is it for the to behonest, I don't know what it is called, so it's going to be Lockets of Wishes or are you going to propose to her?" Kibum asked jokingly. They were all sitting on the couches watching Strong Heart where 2PM, 2AM, MBLAQ, and Big Bang are. This episode shows TaecYeon has a girlfriend, but he wont speak of it. 

"YAH! What are you doing?!" Jonghyun shouted as Kibum switched the channel to Music Bank.

"Just because. I just wanted to watch. Besides, its (Strong Heart) a bit boring," Kibum turned hus head around and started watching Sistar-Alone. 

"Taemin-ah, why are you taking Amber to Namsan Tower?" Jinki asked as Kibum and Jonghyun arguing about how Strong Heart is/isn't boring. 

"Hyung, would it be okay if I kiss her?" Taemin blushed and his hyung eyes widened in surprise from the question. 

"Ya! Are you stupid? How can you just say you want to kiss her?" Minho asked. 

"Hyung, you want to kiss Krystal, too," Taemin sticked his tounge out MEHRONG! and Minho fell silence in surrender. 

"Yah, yah, yah! Why wont you buy her something? Chocolate perhaps?" Jonghyun suggested. 

"That's right! Okay, I'll buy chocolates for her," Taemin agreed to his hyung's offer. Taemin looked at the time in his phone and went to get ready for his date. 

Amber

Amber is waiting outside of the entrance to the Namsan Tower. Since it's her first date she came a little early. What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? she keeps on saying those phrases in her head. She looks around for him and a stranger just wrapped his arms around her. 

"Sorry, ma'am, but you are beautiful under this moonlight," the stranger whispered in her ear. Amber knew who it was and giggled to herself and turned around. Taemin was giving her a back hug and Amber couldn't stop looking at him. You're beautiful, she thought. Amber looked away and started walking to the entrance. 

"So, what are we going to do?" She asked. Taemin covered her eyes and told her to out her hand out. Amber did so without asking. Taemin placed a box of chocolate on top of her hand and uncovered her eyes. Amber opened her eyes and looked at her hand that was holding a box of chocolate. 

"Oh, chocolate? Why?" Amber couldn't stop smiling because chocolates are her favorite. Who doesn't like chocolate? LOL!

"It's a gift. I just want to give you something," Taemin said. 

"Well, thanks. I would have gave you something, but my members took my money," Amber told him. Taemin grabbed her hand and started holding The waffle hand holding. You guys know what I'm talking about. heheheh! her hand. Amber looked at him and he started leading her inside the tower. 

Taemin and Amber are having fun time at the Namsan Tower; they went to eat, drink, and finally they reached the top. 

"WAAAAH~! It's pretty! Oh, Taemin, let's go there!" Amber was excited while Taemin was walking slowly behind her. Amber reached the table where you can get the lockets and grabbed a Sharpie. Taemin did the same and they are writing down their wishes. 

"Amber, Tell Me Your Wish~" Taemin was dancing to Genie-SNSD and making Amber laugh. 

"Amber, actually, I have something to tell you," Taemin pulled Amber towards him and gave her a hug. What should I do?

"I want to say 'Thank you' for everything. You're beautiful, Amber-ah," Taemin said, almost whispering. 

"Thank you," was all Amber can say. She felt her cheeks getting red. I love you, she thought. 

Taemin

"Amber, I...," Taemin went silence and hugged her tighter. "I love you, Amber Liu," Taemin whispered in her ear. Amber pushed back and looked at him, still has his arms around her. Taemin smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

Amber looked at Taemin and kissed him on his lips. "Saranghae, oppa," was all she could say before Taemin smacked his lips onto hers. Fireworks exploded in the sky and Taemin hugged Amber tighter. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S THE END MY SUBSCRIBERS. 

Sorry if I have to rush their relationship, but school is here and I wont be able to finish. 

Anyways, writing a new fanfic. It's about TaecYoon. The title is 'Angel and the Beast-dol' remake of Beauty and the Beast freestyle. 

Thanks for reading 'You're Beautiful'! 

Annyeong~ <3