Making it Happen

You're Beautiful

Amber arrived at the photo shoot and ran inside to meet her manager and the other members. She opended the door and starts apologizing to the staffs and her manager for being late. The stylists grab her arms and put her on top of the chair, so they can fix her hair and make up. 

Luna ran up to where Amber was and told her, "Unnie, wh were you late? You just missed taking pictures with Minho. Also, he was pretty mad when he ledt earlier." 

"I saw Minho at the airport, also, I had to return someone's phone," Amber said out of breath.

"Why was Minho at the airport and who's phone?" Luna asked with a concern look.

She was catching her breath before answering, "It was Lee Taemin's phone. Also, he came there to pick up Taemin at the airport." 

"Why did you have Taemin's phone?" Luna asked.

While Amber ecplained how she got Taemin's phone to Luna, at the same time, Krystal, who was talking to Sulli, got a phone call from Minho. 

"Sorry, Sulli-unnie, I have to take this," she said to Sulli, who walked away from her. "Oh, oppa?" Krystal said over the phone. 

"Does Amber have any schedules later on today?" Minho asked quietly.

"Aniyo. Why? And why are you whispering?" She asked.

"Krystal-ah, will you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Take Amber to Baedongbaji (a famous restaurant in Seoul; I might be wrong) at 7 PM, okay? Make sure she looks the same like she does now, you know, looking like girl, okay? I set up a date for Amber," Minho told her. 

"A date? With who?" Krystal asked him. 

"Taeminnie. Take her there, okay?" Minho told her and just hung up.

"Oppa?! Hello?!" Krystal yelled. Krystal closed her phone and tilt her head, slightly to the side, and thinking, What was that all about? A date? For the two of them? Oppa must be out of his mind. But, if I take her there, doesn't that mean I'm going to have a date with Minho-oppa?! she thought. At that thought, it made her jump up and down. When she stopped, she checked the time and it was only 6:30. 

After Amber was done shooting, Krystal grabbed her arm and draged her out of the building. Krystal got a cab and took Amber, with her, to their dorm while the other members are still taking pictures.

"Krystal-ah! What are you doing?" Amber yelled. Amber took the time to catch her breath, again, and rubbing her wrist from Krystal's grip. Dang, that girl has a grip. Amber thought.

"Sorry, unnie. But you know how you wanted a boyfriend?" Krystal said with beaming eyes.

"A boyfriend? When did I ever tell you that?" Amber told her.

Krystal gave her a cold stare, like her sister, Jessica, always give her, "Nevermind, anyways, I set up a blind date for you." She said with a smile. 

"Wh-what did you say?" Amber grabbed Krystal's shoulder and shook her until Krystal grabbed Amber's arms and put them to Amber's side. 

"I said, I set up a blind date for you." Krystal said, softly. "I don't like seeing you alone without a man to lean on to. Besides, if you don't want a boyfriend, then what? A girlfriend?" she said jokingly. 

"Am I guy to you?" Amber said with a cold stare. 

"Unnie, just go to the date. Pleeeeeeaaassseee?" Krystal said with a little bit of aegyo in her voice. 

After a short period, Amber agreed. Besides, Amber is curious on who is going to company her. At the same time, Minho is also persuading the maknae to go the blind date that his hung prepared. 

"Hyung, why do I have to?" Taemin said, almost whining. "You know I don't like blind dates." 

"I know, but she's pretty. I met her earlier today." Minho said with a grin. "Besides, you never had a girlfriend before, so this is your chance." Minho pats the maknae's back and Taemin just agreed. Taemin just can't say no to his hyung that puts an effort on finding him a girlfriend.

"Hyung, when and where is this date?" Taemin asked.

"Uhm," Minho loked at his watch and it was only 6:30. "About 30 minutes, so, wash up and be good looking, okay?"

Amber, on the other hand, was done getting ready. Krystal keeps on telling her to wear a dress and Amber just ignored her. In the end, Amber just wear skinny jeans, a girly blouse, and some flats to give it a girly vibe. 

Krystal just gave up and told her that she will help out with Amber's hair and make up. Krystal kept the hair extension on made it curly, to give it more a girly feel.

"Done!" Krystal clapped her hands and looked at Amber with a smile. "You look pretty, unnie. He'll like you for sure." She promised. 

"Yeah, sure." Amber said rolling her eyes. "Okay, let's go." 

Krystal and Amber got out of their dorm and took a taxi to the restaurant. When they got there, Minho and Taemin weren't there, yet. While Amber excuse herself to the bathroom, Krystal sat down in one of the tables and called Minho. 

"Oppa, where are you? Amber-unni and I are here." she told him. 

"We are on our way. Just get a table and I'll text you when we get there," he said.

"Okay," Krystal said and hung up. 

"Yah, who was that?" Amber sat down in front of her and looked at the menu. 

"The guy that is bringing in your boyfriend." she said with a smile. 

Amber just stared at her and went back to look at the menu. Minho texted saying they're at the front of the restaurant.

"Unnie, I'll be back," Krystal tol her, smiling. 

Amber gave her a confuse look and went back to look at the menu. Krystal got up and almost ran to the entrance door. Krystal looked around to see where they are and she found them getting out of a car. Krystal walked up to them, casually, and Taemin got a surprise look on his face. 

"Krystal-ah, are you my date tonight?" he ask her with a question mark on his face.

"Aniyo. Why would I date you." she said jokingly. Minho laughed at the side and Taemin was a litte bit hurt. "Anyways, Taemin-oppa, your date is inside." Krystal told him. 

Taemin looked at his hyung and Minho and Krystal lead him inside. 

Amber, who was not aware of anything, was stil looking at the menu and wonderinf why Krystal was taking a long time. When she looked up, she saw Krystal with two guys befind her. The tall guy sat at a table that is not far away from hers and Krystal with the other guy walked to Amber's direction. Amber's eyes widened and her hands made a fist that almost rip her shirt. Why is Taemin here? Wait, don't tell me he's my date? she said in her head. Amber swallowed and stood up. 

Taemin picked his head up from the floor and looked at Amber in the eyes. They stood there for seconds that felt like hours. What am I going to do? Amber said in her head over and over again. Taemin gave her a small, awkward smile and Amber did the same in return. They both sat down in front of each other. 

Krystal, who was smiling that almost reached her ears, said, "Have fun on you date!" and ran off. Krystal sat with Minho at the other table. Taemin and Amber couldn't look at each other. The waiter came and asked them what they want to order. 

Amber looked at the menu and ordered steak, so did Taemin. Krystal and Minho, who was watching from afar, are odering food as well. The atmospehere with Minho and Krystal are different from Taemin and Amber. The two people who are watching from afar are more comfortable while the two people who are on a date are awkward and tense. The waiter came back with Taemin's and Amber's food and drinks and place it in front of them. 

Amber, who couldn't stand the awkwardness, asked slowly, "Did you get your phone back?" 

Taemin hesitated and said, "Yes I did. And speaking of phones," he reached in his shirt pocket and what came out was a phone. Amber's phone. "Here." 

Amber reached for her phone and accidentally drop her phone in her drink. Amber reached for her phone and start wiping it with a napkin. Please work. Pleeeeease work. she thought. Taemin, who was watching, said with kindness, "I'll buy you a new one."

"Oh, you don't need to. I think it's working. she said. When it wasn't working, she screamed in the inside. 

"I'll buy you a new one. Don't worry," Tamin promised her. 

"Well, thanks," Amber said, feeling a little bad. 

Amber, who was still wiping her phone, act as if she didn't know Taemin was staring at her. Why is he staring at me? she thought. Is it because of my hair? Or the way I dress tonight? Or something.

"You look different comapre to any other days. Your hair is longer and you style....nice." he said as if he was answering Amber's thoughts. 

Amber smiled, but then it vanish. Was that a compliment or an insult? she thought. Taemin, who's eating his steak, gave her a smile. In return, she smiled back and started eating. They had fun talking about their dorm life, music, and everything else. They were making jokes and starting to get along.

After they were done eating, Taemin drove Amber to her dorm. They didn't say a word to each other on the way to Amber's dorm, but they did listen to music. When they reached Amber's dorm, they both got out and said their goodbyes. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you and I had fun," Amber said with a smile. 

Taemin smile back and said, "I did, too. Well, it's getting late. You should go inside now." Amer smiled at him again and walked away. While walking up the stairs, Amber tripped on the second step and fell. Amber scraped her kneww and let out a cry of pain. 

"Amber, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Taemin asked. When he looked at Amber's knee, he rushed to his car and got a First-Aid kit. Taemin squatted on the first step and commanded her to stay still. 

Amber did as she was stol and watch as Taemin clean the wound and put a band aid on it. Amber find Taemin handsome at night when the street lamp's light was making his cheek and neck sparkle. 

"There you go. Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I think my ankle is twisted a little bit, but I'm okay. Thanks," Amber said with a smile. 

Taemin stood up and put his hand out to help Amber up. Amber took his hand and Taemin pulled her up. 

"Here, let me help you walk to your dorm," Taemin told her. Taemin grabbed Amber's arm and put it around his neck and his arm went around Amber's waist. Her eyes went wide and Taemin lead her to her dorm. 

Why is my heart beating like crazy? she thought in her head. Am I starting to like this guy? she looked at Taemin and he smiled. Yup, I'm starting to like him, she thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! :D 
I think Chapter 4 is longer than the other chapters. Oh well. ^-^ 
Anyways, Amber is stating to like Taemin. Who knows what happens next? (I do!) 
Sorry for taking a long time. Chapter 5 will be here soon. :D
Thanks for subscribing! 
Annyeong~ <3