Making it Happen Part 2/Feelings Towards Each Other

You're Beautiful

Taemin

"Taemin-ah, listen to hyung," Minho told him. Minho was persuading Taemin to go on a date that he prepared for him.

"Hyung, I have no interest in going," Taemin whined. 

"Like it or not, you are going," Minho looked at him with his flaming stare and Taemin looked away knowing he hate those stares. 

"Fine, but hyung, why do I have to?" Taemin said, almost whining. "You know I hate blind dates."

"I know, but she's pretty. I met her earlier today." Minho said with a grin. "Besides, you never had a girlfriend before, so this is your chance." Minho pats the maknae's back and Taemin just agreed. Taemin just can't say no to his hyung that puts an effort on finding him a girlfriend. 

"Hyung, when and where is the date?" Taemin asked. 

"Uhm," Minho looked at his watch and it was only 6:30. "About 30 minutes, so, wash up and be good looking, okay?" Minho sat down on the couch and started playing his video games, while Taemin is still standing looking dazed. 

A date? Am I ready for this? But I already ahve a girl in mind, he thought in his head. Taemin sighed and start heading to the shower.

"Minho-ah, let's play," Jongyun sat down beside Minho and grabbed a controller to play with his dongsaeng. 

"Ah, hyunh! I'm almost finish wit this level. Move!" Minho told Jonghyun.

"Aish. Yah, I just want to play, okay? No need to get your boxers in a twist. Aish!" Jonghyun threw the controller on the coffee table and went to annoy Kibum in their room. 

"Minho-ah," Jinki called him at the kitchen.

"What is it, hyung?" Minho asked withouth taking his eyes off the TV screen.

Jinki sat down beside Minho and asked him quietly, "Who's Taeminnie's date? I'm curious." 

Minho looked around to check if anyone else is listening, "Hyung, you'll be the first on to know. But, Taemin is going on a date with Amber." Minho smiled widely. 

"I'm going to tell you a secret that Taemin told me and you better not tell anyone! I'll will tell you once, so listen carefully," Jinki said. "Taeminnie likes Amber." 

"No way!" Mminho said, louder than he meant. Jinki slapped his head and Minho didn't whined. "Mianhaeyo, hyung. But, seriously? He does? I thought he liked Emma Watson. I guess that was a cover up, huh?" He asked him, a bit quieter this time. 

"Yup. Don't tell him I told you. Let him tell you that he likes her. Okay?" Jinki got up from the couch and walked back to the kitchen. "Minho-ah, go buy chicken!" 

The bathroom door opened and Taemin was already done taking a shower. Minho jumped up from the couch and went to put his around Taemin. 

"Taemin-ah, are you ready?" Minho asked. 

"Yes, hyung. But, I'm nervous." The youngest said with a soft voice. 

"Don't be," Minho pats the youngest's shoulder. "You'll like her, don't worry." Minho looked at his wach and it was almost 7:00. "Let's go! We're almost late." 

Minho grabbed Taemin's wrost and dragged him outside to get in Taemin's car. 

"Hyung, who is she?" Taemin asked while driving. Minho ignored him and turned up the volume. Taemin just sighed and just kept on driving. They reached the restaurant and they saw Krystal coming out from the restaurant. Taemin looked at his hyung, who, Taemin think, was blushing and smiling to himself. Taemin gave him a pat on the shoulder and, immediately, his smile vanish. Hah, what a cool person, he thought. 

Minho went out fo the car to greet Krystal and Taemin got this uneasy feeling. Krystal greeted her oppas and Krystal broke into a huge smile when she saw Taemin. Taemin's eyes widened and asked her, "Krystal-ah, are you my date tonight?" with a qustion mark on his face. 

"Aniyo. Why would I date you?" she told him. Minho laughed at the side and Taemin was a little bit hurt. "Anyways, Taemin-oppa, your date is inside." Krystal told him. 

Taemin looked at his hyung and Minho and Krystal lead him inside. 

What a relief, he thought. Taemin's thoughts was cut off by Minho grabbing him by his arm from behind. 

"I was going to let you figure it out who's your date, but I can't. You really want to know who?" Minho whispered in his ear. Taemin nodded like a bobble head. "It's your crush, Amber Liu." Minh ran off before Taemin could catch him. Taemin was in a panic and came to see his hyung was not right beside him anymore. He looked around for him, but he can't see him. Krytal was still in front of him. 

"Krystal-ah, where are you leading me to?" he asked.

"Your date," she said quietly. Krystal stopped at a table where there was a girl with long, straight, beautiful, blonde, hair staring at him with huge eyes. Krystal, who was smiling that almost reached her ears, said, "Have fun on your date!" and ran off. Krystal sat with Minho at the other table. Taemin and Amber couldn't look at each other. 

No way, he thought. He kept looking at her and smiling like and smiling like an idiot until the waiter came. They both ordered steak and after what seems like a short time, the food came. 

Amber couldn't stand the awkwardness, asked, slowly, "Did you get your phone back?" 

Taemin thought about it, Why would she ask me if I got my phone back? Wait, now I remember, and said, "Yes, I did. And speaking of phones," he reached in his shirt pocket and what came out was a phone. Amber's phone. "Here." 

Amber reached her phone and accidentally drop her phone in her drink. Amber grabbed her phone and start wiping it with a napkin. Taemin felt bad and told her, "I'll buy you a new one." 

"Oh, you don't need to. I..I think it's working," she said. 

Taemin could see it wasn't working and he felt bad. "I'll buy you a new one. Don't worry," Taemin promised her. 

"Well, thanks." Amber said. 

Taemin, who was still looking at her, still can't believe he is having a date with his crush. He told her without thinking, "You look different compare to any other days. Your hair is longer and your style....nice." Gladly, Amber smiled. 

Taemin, who's eating his steak, gave her a smile. In return she smiled back and started eating. They talked about their dorms, music, and everything else. They were making jokes and they started getting to know each other. 

After they were done eating, Taemin drove Amber to her dorm. They didn't say a word to each other on the way, but they did listen to music. 

She's riding in my car. She really does look beautiful like this, he thought. When they reached Amber's dorm, they both got out and said their good byes. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you and I had fun," Amber said with a smile.

Taemin smile back and said, "I did, too. Well, it's getting late. You should go inside now." Amber smiled at him again and walked away. While walking up the stairs, Amber tripped on the second step and fell. Amber scraped her knee and let out a cry of pain. 

Taemin rushed over and asked, "Amber, are you okay? Are you hurt?" When he looked at Amber's kneww, he ran to his car and got a First-Aid kit. Taemin squatted on the first step and commanded her to stay still. 

Amber did as she was told and watch as Taemin clean the wound and put the band aid on it. Taemin could feel Amber's stare on him. Does she think I look cool? Does this give me points? he thought, biting his lip from smiling. 

"There you go. Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Mmm, thank you," Amber said with a smile.

Taemin stood up and put his hand out to help her up. Amber took his hand and Taemin pulled her up.

I don't know if she can walk, but, I'm going to help her walk to her dorm, he thought. "Here, let me help you walk to your dorm," Taemin told her. Taemin grabbed Amber's arm and put it around his neck and his arm went around Amber's waist. Her eyes went wide and Taemin lead her to her dorm.

Should I confess to her tomorrow? he thought and smile to himself. 

Amber

Gosh, this is so... she thought. Amber was sitting on her bed the next day. Victoria, who was laying right beside her, woke up to see Amber on her side. 

"Yah, where were you last night? And why do you have a band aid on your knee? Krystal came home alone saying you went somewhere with a guy and she had this huge grin on her face," Victoria said, still half-asleep.

"Mwol? Oh, mmm. I just came home with a friend. Also, I fell walking up the stairs at the front," Amber told her. 

"Friend? Boyfriend?" Victoria sat up quickly and grabbed Amber's shoulder. "Who is it? Who did you came home last night?" Victoria's eyes, Amber could have sworn, was almost the same length as her face.

Amber hesistated a little bit. Amber knew if she told Victoria she went home with Taemin, she would spazz. Then again, she couldn't lie to her. Amber bit her lip and slowly told her, "The person who I came home with was.....Lee Taemin." Amber stood up and ran out of the room. Amber ran to into Krystal and she pulled Amber to the bathroom. 

Amber was out of breath and Krystal was still grinning. "What?" Amber asked. 

"Before I forget, Minho-oppa, Taemin-oppa, you, and I will be going to the park. You're going 'cause I already told them you're going. See you later!" Krystal ran out of the bathroom. Amber put her palm on her face and shook her head. Why are you doing this to me, Krystal-ah? she thought and sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 done! 

I think this chapter is a little bit longer. But anyways, I did Taemin's POV of the date and you didn't think it was going to be like that. :P haha! 

But anyways, this is perfect! Taemin already likes her and Amber has starting to fall for him :D 

From now on, I have to do Taemin's POV as well. ^-^ 

Thanks for reading it and subscribing! 

Annyeong~ <3