Switch Phones

You're Beautiful

Amber, who was still in the dressing room and admiring herself in the mirror, forgot about her ride to Seoul. Amber took the cab to the airport and the traffic was a mess on the way there. The driver the radio and SHINee's new song, Sherlock, came on. 

Soyongdoricheo

Oh, I'm so curious yeah! 

She laugh to herself. Since it was Taemin's part, I bet, if Victoria-unnie heard this right now, she will annoy the driver so much with her fan girl scream, she thought to herself.

As soon as she got there, she took out her phone and looked at the time. She still had time to catch the second flight to Seoul. While she was walking in the airport, she stopped by a coffe shop and bought herself coffe. 

The funny thing is, no one recognie her. All of her fans see her as the girl with the boyish style and really short hair that only boys can pull off, but Amber cut her hair that short and it suited her. Now, she is wearing a dress, carrying a purse, wearing sunglasses, and wearing hair extensions.

When she was done drinking her coffe, she walked back to wait for her flight when Luna texted her saying: 

Amber-unnie, where are you? When are you coming to Seoul?

Luna-yah, I'm going now. Just wait for me there, okay? 

Ne, unnie. See you here! 

While Amber was texting her, she accidentally bump into SHINee's Lee Taemin, who Amber didn't know it was him because Taemin was, also, wearing sunglasses, so Amber couldn't recognize him, even if she looked at him. 

Taemin didn't know it was Amber, who was wearing a dress, that bump into him. For starters, Taemin only seen (recognize) Amber wearing guy's outfit instead of girl's. 

They both drop their phones and it was so identical, they didn't know which is their phone. They grabbed each other's phone and Amber waited for the second plane ride for Seoul while Taemin went to the first flight to Seoul. 

Amber was going to text Luna back, but she realized that the phone in her hands is not her phone. Then she thought it must be the guy's phone she bump into. She called her phone using the person's phone and, gladly, he picked up. 

"Uhm, I'm sorry. I took your phone by accident when we bump into each other. I would like to get it back," Amber said politely. 

"Yeah, I kinda figured. Well, where are you goig? I'm going to Seoul," The stranger's voice sounded familiar to Amber. but she doesn't recall anyone. 

"I'm going there, too! Well, I'll meet you at the front of the airport then," Amber said happily. 

"Okay. Do you mind me asking who's this?" The stranger said with curiosity. 

"I'm f(x)'s Amber. May I ask who's this?" Amber was wondering who this person was because she heard this person's voice somewhere. TV? Radio? She didn't know. 

Oh, well, I am S-" The sranger was cut off by the pilot lady telling him to turn his phone off. "I'll call you later," he said and hung up on her.

Amber was so furious, her knuckles became white. She doesn't know what to do to get her phone without knowing the person was. Amber made a promise to herself that she will find that person, so she can get her phone back. 

***************************************************************************************

Amber ran inside the airport, in Seoul, to go to the entrance of the airport to see the guy that has her phone. She couldn't see him, so she decided to call her phone, but this time he didn't answer. Amber stomp her feet in tantrum, but the phone started ringing. It was a text message saying:

Yah! Where are you?! You were suppose to be at the photo shoot. Why are you late?

The name on the phone says Minho-hyung. She thought, This person must know Minho-shi. The phone receive a text message again from Minho.

Taemin-ah!  Answer me! You know what, where are you? 

She thought to herself, Taemin? Lee Taemin? 

She has Lee Taemin's, the Dancing Prince, phone in her hand and Taemin has hers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with Chapter 2! 

Amber has finally realized it was Taemin's phone. How ironic. xD 

Sorry if it was short and not romancy-ish. 

Anyways, Chapter 3 will be update SOON! 

Thanks for subscribing! 

Annyeong~ <3