Meeting Him

You're Beautiful

Amber screamed at the top of her lungs and everyone around her almost fell/trip from hearing it. Amber stomp her feet in tantrum (again) because it was the Dancing Prince's phone she had in her hand and he has hers. Amber doesn't know what to do when the phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID and it was Minho. 

"Hello?" Amber answered the phone nevervously.

"Hello? Taemin-ah! Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up right now," Minho said over the phone. He sounds mad. she thought. Amber has to tell Minho that she wasn't Taemin, but how? Amber decided just go ahead and tell him.

"Hello? Minho? This is Amber from f(x)," Amber said to Minho.

"Amber? Oh, Amber. Why are you answering Taemin's phone? Are you with him?" Minho asked nicely this time. 

"No I'm not. We accidentally bump into each other in the airport in Incheon and we took each other's phone by accident. I was tryinh to call my phone, bu he hasn't picked up. I honestly don't know where he is," Amber said to Minho. Amber really doesn't know where Taemin is. She has been looking around for him, but no sign of him anywhere. 

"Okay. Well, try calling him. Where are you, so I can help you," he said. 

"Uhm, I'm at the airport. I'll be waiting for you here," she told him. 

"Okay," he said and hung up. 

I'll just wait for Minho here, then, she thought. While she was waiting for Minho, Taemin's phine was ringing in her hand and she look to see who it was and it was her phone number on the screen. Taemin called her back! 

"Hello?" Amber said happily. 

"Amber? Yeah, your phone was out of battery and I went to charge it at the nearest store," Taemin said over the phone. 

"Oh, sorry about that. Taemin? Minho called," Amber said cautisouly. Who knows Taemin would yell at her for answering his phone. Then she thought that wouldn't be right because Taemin is innoccent and he wont get mas easily. 

"He did?! What did hyung say? Did he say that I was late for the photo shoot? Crap," Taemin said angrily. 

"Well, yes, he did. Also, he's on the way to where I am." 

"He is? Well, where are you? Still at the airport?"

"Yes, so better hurry," she told him. 

Amber didn't realize that Taemin was walking to her direction and this time, Taemin has his sunglasses off, so Amber can recognize him. 

"Amber, I'm here at the airport, at the entrance. Where are you?" He asked. 

Amber looked around and she spotted Taemin. Amber's eyes widened on how handsome Taemin was. She just stood there, in a daze, looking at him like a fool.

Then she came back to her senses and told him slowly, "I see you. I'll go to you." And she just hung up on him. Taemin was looking around for the girl with the boyish style, not the girl who was wearing a dress for the first time. 

Amber was walking to him, slowly. She was feeling uncomfortable. Taemin was going to be the first person to see her dress up like that. Her heart was beating because she was nervous (like it usually does when she is nervous). 

The phone started to ring and it was Minho. 

Phew! You called at the right moment, she thought. She answered the phone and said, "Minho, I found him. You need to come here, now." 

"Mianhaeyo. I'm already here. Where are you so we can see him together," he told her. 

Amber sees Minho not far from her. She ran up to him and her sunglasses fell and she accidentally step on it. Crap, that was expensive. Eunbi-unnie will kill me, she thought. She bend down and started picking up the peices. 

A gentleman helped Amber pick up the shades that were cracked under Amber's feet. She look up to see who was helping her and it was Minho. 

"Oh, hello!" Amber said surprised. 

"Hello. Are you okay, Miss?" Amber wasn't surprised that Minho didn't recognize her. Seriously, no one can. She let out a giggle and apparently, it offended Minho. 

"Miss, why are you lauging?" he asked.

Amber was still giggling and told him, "Minho, it's me, Amber." She smile to the guy with a question mark on his face. 

"Amber? No way!" he said amazed. "Why are you dress up like that?" When they stood up, Minho's eyes widened on how beautiful Amber look right in front of him. Yeppo, he thought.

Amber looked offended, but she told him, "It's for the photo shoot that I have to attend, but," she look at her watch and her eyes widened. "Minho, I'm late for it! But anyways, give this to Taemin and you just return my phone back. Okay?" 

Minho couldn't make words come out of his mouth, so he just simply nod. Amber was thankful to Minho, grabbed a taxi and left. Minho, who has Taemin's phone in his hand, was still shock by Amber's appearance. 

She looked really pretty dressed that way, he thought. Should I hook Taemin-ah and Amber up? he thought to himself. He had an idea that the rest of the members of SHINee and f(x) should help him with this idea. He laughed, the laugh only when you make a great plan, to himself about the idea. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finish with Chapter 3. 

I decided to let Minho help the TaeBer couple happen. :D 

Chapter 4 will be added soon. 

Thanks for subscribing! 

Annyeong~ <3