You and I

You're Beautiful

Amber

"Amber, can I tell you something?" Taemin asked Amber as they stopped walking. 

"What is it?" Amber asked. Taemin hesitated and Amber was wondering what he is going to ask. She turned her head and they couldn't see Krystal and Minho. 

"Taemin, you can tell me inside. Let's go before they start worrying," Amber told him. Amber can see that he starts looking uncomfortable. What is he going to tell me? she thought. She face the direction to Coffee Prince and started walking. 

Taemin grabbed Amber's wrist and turned her around and told her, "Amber, I....like you." He smiled to her while Amber looked at him like an idiot. 

Mwol? He likes me? What am I suppose to say? she thought in panic. Taemin, who was still holding her wrist, smiled to her and lead her to Coffee Prince. He still hasn't let go of her wrist while Amber was still in a daze. Amber's free hand touched her chest and felt her heartbeat beating fast like it was about to burst. Should I tell him that I like him, too?  she thought. 

"Wait a minute, Taemin," Amber exhaled and her heart is beating like crazy. Taemin turned around and stopped walking. Amber was looking at her shoes, avoiding eye contact with Taemin.

"What is it? Are you hurt?" Taemin asked as he got closer. Amber looked at him and, without thinking, kissed him on the cheek. Amber smiled and walked away, blushing. I can't believe I did that, she thought. Then again, he knows I like him without telling him I do. 

Amber turned around and still see Taemin standing there in a daze. "Taemin! C'mon, let's go inside!" Amber shouted and a smile has been placed on her face when she walked inside Coffee Prince.

Taemin

Taemin felt his cheek getting warmer and he couldn't stop smiling. "KYAAAAAAAAAAA!" he shouted in happiness and started running around. Everyone around looked at him like he was a lunatic. He started dancing and singing out loud. 

He stopped and told himself, "She likes me! ASSA!" He started walking back to Coffee Prince and see everyone starting eating. 

"Wasso?" Minho asked as Taemin sat down beside him. Taemin was so out of breath, from all that running, he just simply nod. "Can you do me a favor?" Minho asked Taemin.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Taemin started eating his waffle and drinking his coffee. 

"Jinki-hyung texted me and told me to buy chicken. So, can you buy it for me, instead?" Taemin was about to protest before Minho pointed to Krystal with his eyes. Taemin understood the situation and stood up. 

"Will you come with me, Amber?" Taemin asked her, hoping she will say yes. Amber stood up and agreed. "We'll be back," Taemin told Minho. 

Taemin started walking towards his car and opened the passenger door for Amber. Amber got inside and Taemin went to the driver side. 

"Amber," Taemin was driving and he was nervous. "When you...kissed me..I mean my cheek...does that mean, you accept me?" He ask slowly, feeling anxious. 

Amber didn't say anything for a long time until she said, "Yes." Taemin felt his heart burst inside his chest. He bit his bottom lip, hard, from letting his scream out. 

Amber

Amber was smiling and looked out the window. This is the best day, she thought. She glanced at Taemin and she saw that he was hiding his smile. 

Taemin parked his car near a restaurant called 'Chicken Bite' (I might be wrong, but who knows?) and they got out of the car and went inside. When they went in, Amber got a text message from Victoria:
Amber-ah, can you buy flowers? It's manager-oppa's birthday. Buy either the apricot or the lavender. 

Amber looked at Taemin and asked him, "Taemin, can we stop buy a flower shop?" 

"Why? Is it for someone?" Taemin grinned at her. Amber stuck her tounge out and said 'merong'.

"Yeah, for my manager. It's his birthday," She told him. Taemin smiled of embarrassment and Amber smiled at him. Taemin agreed and he ordered a set of chicken for Jinki, who is famous for being obsess with chicken.

"Gaja!" Taemin said, waving the chicken order in his hands. Amber laughed and started walking towards the flower shop that is infront of the chicken restaurant. 

"Waaaa~." Amber said when she went inside the flower shop. Amber saw a lot of different types of flowers and couldn't stop sniffing them. "Waaaaah, I would like to have one." 

"Reaaly? If you were to have one, what would you like?" Taemin asked. 

Solma, don't tell me he is going to buy me one, she thought. "What would I like? Mmmm, anything is fine, but it has to be pretty." Amber told him. Amber looked around and found lavender. "Assa! Taemin, I found the flower-" Amber turned around to see Taemin not behind her. He must have went somewhere to buy me a flower, she thought. 

Taemin

Taemin looked around to find a pretty flower that Amber would like. He looked around and he couldn't decide. To make up his mind, he decided to get two pink roses (don't say it is cliche, I couldn't think of anything else :P) and three lilies.

Taemin smelled them and looked at them and wondering if Amber would like them. Should I get a card? he thought. Taemin agreed with his thoughts and went to get a card and a ribbon to go with the flowers. What should I write? 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' like that? he thought. Again, he agreed with his thoughts and wrote 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' on the card. He went to the counter and bought the flowers and the card. 

He looked around to see if Amber is around, but he couldn't see her. He went to the counter and to see a man at the counter. 

"Jogiyo, the girl that came with me here is looking around to find lavenders. When she comes here to buy it, please give this to her. Gomawoyo," Taemin told the cashier and went outside and started walking towards a bench that is not far away from the flower shop. 

Amber

Amber walked up to the cashier and still looked around for Taemin. The cashier placed a small bouquet of pink roses and lilies infront of her. Amber looked at the cashier and he pointed to the card that was tied to the ribbon. Amber opened it and it said: 

'Amber, I told you that I like you, right? Well, it was kinda corny and I didn't do it properly. Since I am shy and I might stumble on my words, I wrote what I want to say on this card. I like you for a long time and I didn't get a chance to tell you. I didn't get a chance to ask you on a date, but the blind date we had was amazing. I was afraid if I told you that I like you, you might not want to see me again. Even though, I am not the perfect guy you wish for, but I am willing to try my best to take care of you. 

Amber, even though this is not much, but, would you be my girlfriend?' 

Amber looked at the cashier with teary eyes and he pointed outside. Amber grabbed (both of) the flowers and went outside to look for Taemin. She found him sitting on a bench across from a lake. Amber's eyes started to get watery as she ran to Taemin. When she was behind him, Amber dropped the flowers on the ground and gave him a backhug. Taemin stood still and didn't movie or say anything. 

Amber was so touched, she forgot how to speak. She kept hugging him and Taemin turned around to see who was hugging him and he looked at her. Amber looked at him and she smiled to him. Amber gave him a hug and told him, "Yes, Taemin. I would be your girlfriend."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 is done! 

Yeah, I totally rushed their relationship, but oh well. I was trying to make it romantic, but I failed. 

Anyways, you have been waiting for this moment to come! TaeBer is going out :D 

What a day. :D 

Thanks for subscribing and reading 'You're Beautiful'

Annyeong~ <3