Dresses? Flats? What?

You're Beautiful

"Oh my gosh! SHINee is on Music Bank with their new song Sherlock!" Victoria Qian said with enthusiam. "Luna don't you think Taeminnie is cute?" She said with dreamy eyes.

Victoria was a hard core Shawol. She is obsess with SHINee ever since she featured in their debut song, Replay. Everytime SHINee was on TV or radio, Victoria will let out a shriek of happiness and it annoys the other members. Her favorite member of SHINee is Lee Taemin because she loves how he dance and she is dreaming one day that they will dance together in Music Bank and win an award. 

"Victoria-unnie, you already seen that episode," Jung Krystal, who just came back from her schedule, said with a cold tone. Krystal sat down beside Victoria on the floor in front of the TV.
 
"Unnie, Taemin-shi is not cute and you're too old for him. Besides, I think Minho-shi is manly and super duper hot!" Krystal said with a happy tone. When she mentioned Minho's name, she blushed.
 
Park Luna, who was sleeping, woke up from the couch and sat up and asked, "What's going on with you two?"
 
Krystal got up and sat down beside Luna amd ask, "Unnie, who do you think is cuter? Flaming Charisma Minho or Powerful Maknae Taemin?"
 
"I have no interests in younger men. I like older guys like Super Junior sunbaenims," Luna said with a yawn. "But if I have to choose, I would pick Onew-shi. I like how he is funny, do gags, and I love his angelic voice." 
 
By that time, Choi Sulli and Amber Liu walked in ther dorm from their busy schedules. Sulli sat on the floor beside Victoria and Amber went to the kitchen to get food because she didn't eat lunch.
 
Krystal was pouting because Luna didn't pick Minho is cute. Amber and Sulli doesn't know what's going on, so Sulli grabs the remote from the table and switched the channel to KBS Happy Together.
 
"Yah! Why did you change the channel?!" Victoria yelled at Sulli. Victoria pushed Sulli and grabbed the remote to change it back to Music Bank.
 
Sulli fell sideways and let out a cry of pain. Victoria didn't mean to push Sulli that hard, so she picked Sulli up and asked her if she was okay. 
 
"Unnie, that hurt," Sulli said between her tears. 
 
"Mianhae, Sulli-ah. I didn't mean to," Victoria said sorrowfully. Amber, who was done making dinner for her members, told them dinner was ready. Everybody got up and went to the table to start eating dinner and complimenting her how the food tastes amazing. As they were eating, their manager walked in and gave them all their schedule for tomorrow. 
 
"Oppa, is SHINee going to be there tomorrow?" Victoria asked with puppy eyes.
 
"Well, only two of them. Kim Kibum and Choi Minho are going," Their manager said. Nobody realized Krystal's face turned pink from excitement. Victoria, who was disappointed, let out a sad 'aww'. 
 
Amber, who was paying attention to her own schedule, looked up and ask, "Manager-oppa, why is my schedule say that I have to go to Incheon when the photo shoot is at Seoul?" 
 
The manager gave her a 'sorry' look and told her, "Amber, sorry, but I have some bad news for you," he said cautiously. "You're going there to get your outfit change."
 
"Outfit? What kind of outfit? Wait, don't tell me that I have to wear a fluffy dress with some, what, pink flats to go with it?" Amber said jokingly. 
 
"Yes, but not like that," The manager told her.  He covered his ears just in case Amber would yell at him.
 
Amber got up from her chair, excuse her self to go to her room, as soon as she closed her bedroom door, she let out a loud scream that almost shook everything in the dorm. 
 
***************************************************************************************************************************************************
In the morning, Amber drove to Incheon with her stylist. She still couldn't believe that she has to dress up with a dress, wear flats, use a purse, wear blonde hair extensions, and wear sunglasses. She tells herself over and over again that it's only for the photo shoot and that she doesn't have to do it again.
 
They reached the place where Amber has to change her outfit. As they went in, Amber started feeling anxious about how will she look like dressed up like that. This is her first time doing this ever since her trainee days. 
 
They reached Amber's dressing room and she changed into her outfit. Her stylist helped her with the hair extensions and make up. It took 20 minutes for Amber to transform into a pretty girl.
 
20 minutes has passed and Amber opened her eyes to see everyone was gone. She got from her chair and look around for her stylist. They left a note on the mirror saying: 
 
Sorry Amber!  Your manager called us and he said it was some kind of emergency. But we left you a plane ticket right on that table. We'll see you at the photo shoot in Seoul.
 
Amber didn't care, but she look in the mirror and let out a gasp. Her eyes widened when she look at herself in the mirror. She couldn't recgonize herself with her hair extensions that made her hair long and the make up that make her pretty. 
 
Now all Amber needs to do is go to the airport and go to Seoul for the photo shoot. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONE! This is my first fanfic for TaeBer, but this is just Chapter 1. 
Thanks for the comments and support. 
I'll be updating the Chapter 2 soon! 
Annyeong~ <3