Ch.6:Landing On Earth Part 2

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

Couldn't think of a song..you all pick one of YOUR favorite songs that YOU think will fit this chapter ^^~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

***A/N:

Green is Korean

Dark Red/Fire Brick is Mandarin

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

"Hyungth..Earth lookth tho..amazing.."Sehun spoke while looking around earth with round eyes full of excitement.
Chanyeol nodded"Yeah..Now,let's see who here on Earth is wearing shades."
Kris sighed and shook his head"It won't be that easy,I wished professor gave more details.."
Suho nodded"Many people on earth wear shades..Plus,they would think we're weird holding a round object which is the orb near them.."
Sehun then thought of an idea.He got out his device which looked like an iPad,but wasn't and called professor.
In a few seconds,a screen was created in midair and the professor's face appeared. 
"Yeobsaeyo..?Did you guys find her already!?"The professor exclaimed..
"Ani,we jutht wanted to know if you have any other hints on how to find her..You know,you're..daughter I think..?"Sehun spoke..
Professor tapped his chin then brightened"I've kept track on her for only about half a year ago and this is all I know..Don't mention this in front of her though..Other students at her school say harsh words to her,hurt her,and treat her as if she was a dog,In other words,they bullied her.All of B.A.P are the cause of why she got bullied since one of the members found out that she was loner and lives by herself so he decided to make fun of her..then all of B.A.P did and since they are like the kings at her school,all the students started to bully.Oh~!By the way,her name is Kim Yaemi..Hopefully she didn't change it.."
Before any of EXO could speak,the professor spoke,once again,
"Oh and yes,she is my daughter,but that is not the case.She's important to you guys since she knows much about B.A.P.."
All of EXO nodded then the professor waved"Arasso,I shall be going now..if you guys need anything like food or a place to stay and you can't find Yaemi,I placed buckets of gold in all of you're guys' backpacks before you all left.You all should exchange at least a bar of gold for money,it will definately cost a lot.."
"Neh~~!!"All of EXO cheered.
The device's screen shut off and Sehun stuffed it into his backpack.
"Shall we find Yaemi-sshi now~?"D.O asked..
Everyone nodded then a bright blue shine flashed..
All of EXO looked at the orb which was glowing a beautiful bright blue..
It then had a arrow on it which pointed North,which EXO started to walk to..
"Are we about to find Yaemi!?"Kai asked,ignoring the formalities he should've used since he nor EXO knows Yaemi(Yaejin) well.
"Yup,now hurry up and stop looking through your man-purse Kai."Baekhyun said with a slightly teasing voice.
"Aish~!!It's a shoulder bag!!"Kai said while glaring at Baekhyun and stomping his feet..
Since the boys weren't wearing weird get up/clothes they would usually wear on Planet EXO,many girls were giving them oogly eyes when passing by.
Sehun and Tao hid behind the leaders since most of the girls(That were Noonas/Ahjummas) kept on staring at them..
"Hyungth!Why are those earthlingth tharing at uth weirdly..?"Sehun asked while water glistened in his eyes,tears threatening to fall down since he was getting uncomfortable with the gazes..
Tao nodded in agreement and tugged on Kris' sleeve"Kris gege,tell them to stop.."
He started to pout and did some of his 'Buing-Buing' Aegyo to Kris..
*Damn you Huang ZiTao* Kris thought,while nodding.
Kris walked up to the girls and stared at them with his bish face and most of them ran away,frightened.One girl walked up and hooked arms with Kris and battered her eyelashes in a flirty way,only to be shoved away by Kris.
"Please don't touch me.."Kris asked,trying not to hurt the human girl.
She sighed and walked away,strutting her hips in the process hoping it would at least woo ONE of EXO..which,it didn't.
Sehun then blow air,making the whole city feel cold from the breeze
,
"Yah!Sehun stop!!"Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled at the same time,while also rubbing their arms..
Sehun pouted and nodded,and was about to talk until t
he orb started to glow brighter and brighter and it then grew darker.
All of EXO stopped in their tracks,except for Chanyeol who bumped into someone..
A girl to be exact.

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I ate a piece of the sweet candy bunny cake B.A.P gave me and decided to go talk a walk outside and maybe buy something I would enjoy..
I took my jacket and shades then went outside..
I started to look at the night sky and felt a random breeze out of nowhere,causing me to become cold..
"Aigoo..and the news said today would be very hot and humid,all I feel is a nice cold breeze."I spoke to myself..
I then saw one of the girls at my school walking my way and I put my head down,not watching where I was going..
I then bumped into someone and almost tipped over,but heor she caught me in time.
I quickly got up with a slight blush and bowed"Mianhe for bumping into you.."
I looked up and I felt myself heat up,twelve hot guys were in front of me..
The one who bumped into me bowed also"It's alright earthling,I was the one who bumped into you.."
Earthling..?That sounds like what aliens would say..Oh well~..
I nodded and he smiled..he then rubbed the back of his neck,
"Do you by any chance know anyone named Kim Yaemi..?"He asked..
I froze in my spot..H-how does he know my old name..
I changed it since I didn't want no one to make fun of the name my mom gave me..
I nodded and they all gasped,
"YOU'RE HER!?"
I raised an eyebrow and put my hands on my hips"So..?How do you all even know my name..!?"
They all smiled and bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo/Ni Hao~!We are one!EXO!"
Haha,that greeting is cute..wait!I still need to know how they know my real name!!
The boy who looked like he came out of a manga bowed"Ni Hao,My name is Wu Fan..I prefer if you call me Kris though.Don't worry,we aren't stalkers or anything.."
Since I understood Mandarin,I nodded"Ni Hao,My name is Kim Yaejin.Well,my original name is Kim Yaemi but I changed it due to some reasons..."
Some of the boys looked confused and I bet they don't know how to speak Korean,so I translated it.
"Annyeonghasaeyo,Cho nun Kim Yaejin imnida.My original name is Kim Yaemi but I changed it.."I bowed and they all nodded.
I raised an eyebrow then spoke,
"How do you guys know who I am..?"I asked in Korean,then translated..
"May I ask..but how do you guys know who I am..?"I asked..
A boy who looked like he would resemble an angel smiled,making me feel slightly heated"We are from planet EXO.We were sent here on Earth to find you so you can help us know more about B.A.P.."
I nodded"Alright..Why were you sent here to Earth..?"
A boy who had big puffy cheeks eyes widened and he looked like a bun"You're not surprised that we are aliens..!?"
I shook my head"Ani,I'm not..Since I already know my Appa is somewhere in space he told me when I was little that there are aliens on a planet that look just like humans and that he would be staying there for awhile,learning more about them and helping them in different ways.."
He nodded"Oh,I see..Well at least you're not afraid.."
I chuckled"Haha,would've ..huh..?"

 


(Author's Note:

Okay,sort of made a cliffhanger on the end since my mom is kicking me off my laptop even though I got on just 15 minutes ago ;_;..
Sorry everyone D;..
Will update later this week :D
Hope you all enjoyed this update~!