Ch.11:A...mess

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhmP1pu5yv8

Teen Top - Going Crazy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

Right when you all got home,Yaejin layed on the couch tiredly.
"Aish..there was so much drama today.."She started to blow raspberries while all of EXO watched her in amusement.
Suho picked up her head,sat down next to her laying body,then he layed her head on his lap.
Yaejin yawned and snuggled closer to Suho"Gomawo...Oppa.."
All of EXO stared at the two with pure jealousy..
Out of nowhere Lay swiftly grabbed Yaejin's now sleeping body and whispered"I'll take her upstairs.."
They(EXO) all nodded and Lay started to walk up the steps carefully,trying not to wake you up..
----
Lay neatly fixed your blankets so you would be comfortable and warm.
He smiled at the way you were sleeping,curled up in a fetal position.He took off your sunglasses and set them on your night-stand.
Lay got up then kissed your forehead,moving a few strands of hair away from your face then quietly left,closing the door softly.
----
"Hyungth~!!We should cook something for Yaemi~~!!"Sehun spoke,cheerfully while all of EXO sat in the living room squished together.
Suho raised an eyebrow"What would we cook..?"
Sehun shrugged"Molla,what would you want to cook for Yaemi,Appa?"
Suho chuckled at Sehun's silliness then looked at the rest of EXO"What should we cook?"
They all shrugged then Luhan sat up straight"Why don't we make D.O Umma's spaghetti?"
D.O wanted to protest,but he looked at most of the members faces and couldn't say no.
Luhan's innocent doe eyes,Sehun's pout,Tao's buing buing aegyo,Kris' I'm-Going-To-Kill-You-If-You-Don't-Make-It face,and Baekhyun's pleading smile.
He sighed"Fine.."
All of EXO cheered while D.O went in the kitchen to start cooking.
"D.O UMMA~!!Can I help~?"Sehun asked,hoping D.O would say yes.
"Uh..um..sure..?"D.O spoke,unsure if Sehun would be a nuisance and maybe burn down the whole entire house with everyone still inside.
"Yay~!"Sehun happily skipped his way to the kitchen to help D.O while all the members stared at him weirdly.
Tao and Luhan then both got up"Let us help you too~!!"
----
"What the..?"D.O turned around,shocked at all the people trying to help him just make a simple dish of spaghetti when he only let Sehun help him.
While he was focusing on boiling the water and making sure Yaejin's house had all the ingredients,all of EXO(Except for Suho,Kris,Baekhyun,and Lay) were in the kitchen.
Tao,Luhan,and Xiumin all tried to use the knife to cut onions,even though the spaghetti didn't need any onions at all. [..I think o_o..]
Chen,and Sehun were trying to make stuff with flour and kept on dropping it,causing the floor to get messy while some got on their faces.
Chanyeol took out the frying pan for no reason what so ever and it made a loud clanging noise,making everyone in the room flinch from the loudness.
Kai was just sitting there,staring at the other members amused at how they are 'trying' to help D.O cook.
D.O glared at everyone in the kitchen,especially Kai.
He pointed at Kai with a spatula"You!Why didn't you tell them to not make a mess."
Kai shrugged and disappeared out of the kitchen,leaving a white cloud behind.
D.O sighed while rubbing his temples"Aish..guys why did you-.."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KITCHEN GUYS!?"
All of EXO looked at you,who had just woken up and was shocked to see the kitchen as a mess.

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

*Clang!*

I got up after hearing a loud noise and put on my shades since it was the room was to bright.
I fixed my hair and went downstairs,wondering what happened.
I saw Lay,Suho,Kris,and Baekhyun watching T.V. and raised an eyebrow..
"Where is..everyone else."I asked worriedly.
Baekhyun gulped and pointed at the kitchen.I turned around and started walking there,before I could leave I swear heard Kris say "Becareful..".
I looked at the kitchen and was shocked.
Oh.My.Flying.Buffaloes.
How did flour get on the cieling!?Why is there so many onion scapes scattered everywhere?!
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KITCHEN GUYS"I shrieked loudly.


(Author's Note:

Whoa..Yaejin's mad..again OoO!!
What's going to happen next?We'll see next time ;)
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter..
I rushed a bit since I have to go to school right now O_o..
My classes start at 6:45am,and it's 6:36 right now OAO..