Ch.2:EXO K & M.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc

EXO(K) - History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xFTx8alMU

EXO(M) - History

Click on either youtube link to watch the video..
Doesn't matter which one you pick though..ehehe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

All of EXO were together on planet EXO in EXO-K's side of the planet..
Most of them were using their powers,causing a complete utter mess while the rest were eating.
Luhan was lifting random inatimate objects while Sehun was sitting down next to him, air into his cheeks making them puffy then blew the air out causing the room to be slightly windy.
D.O. was polishing his weapons and Kai was teleporting place to place,scaring most of EXO.
Suho was filling up empty water bottles with his clean,refreshing water.Lay was making sure all of the plants were in good condition while Chen was playing with tiny lightning bolts..
Baekhyun was in his room doing who knows what and under his door,you can see flashes of lights every now and then.
Chanyeol,Xiumin,Tao,and Kris were all eating snacks in the kitchen.
Everything was slightly peaceful until..
"EXO~!!COME IN MY LAB!"Their professor hollared in the lab..
All of EXO stopped what they were doing/shoved all the food in their mouth and entered the lab.
"What is it Professor..?"Kris asked while wiping bits of food in his mouth.
The professor smiled at them"Sit down..I have news to tell you.."
He gestured the many chairs in the lab and all of EXO sat down silently,wondering what the professer was going to say.
He gave a crooked smile to them all"You guys shall be going to earth soon.."
All of EXO's eyes widened in surprise and glee "BWOH!JINJA!"
Suho raised an eyebrow"Why are we going professor..?"
The professor chuckled"You all are going since there seems to be OTHER aliens on planet earth and you guys are suppose to meet someone.."
Sehun had a puzzled look on his face"OTHER..aliens..?"
The professor nodded"They're are called B.A.P..The acronyms stand for Best.Absolute.Perfect..They live on Planet Mato.."
Kris cleared his throat then spoke"Who are we suppose to meet professor..?"
The professor smiled"A girl..A HUMAN GIRL."
Baekhyun softly spoke"How will we know who she is..?"
Professor chuckled and took out a blue orb,giving it to Baekhyun"When it is her birthday..this orb will glow and you all shall be sent to earth..The place you all shall land on will be nearby where she is at.."
Baekhyun nodded"But..what if there are other earthlings down there on earth..?"
Professor smiled"She loves to wear shades..and she will be help to you guys for when you guys fight B.A.P."
All of EXO nodded until D.O spoke with an excited voice"WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT B.A.P!?!"
The Professor nodded"They're planning on doing something down there on earth..Something evil..and this girl will be great help to you all..She knows all about B.A.P"
They all nodded while Kris spoke"When shall we be going on earth..?"
The professor smiled"...Tomorrow..I suggest you all pack."
Suho raised an eyebrow"You decide to..tell us now..?"
Professor nodded"Yeah..mianhe..I was trying to track where B.A.P and the girl is at.."
All of EXO nodded then the professor started to walk outside"You guys should pack now since I'm done talking.."
"NEH~!"They all chimed then went off to their rooms to pack.


(Author's Note:
Woo~!I'm on a role..haha..
I'm posting a few chapters today since I won't be updating for a while :P..
Since I'm focusing on my other fanfic..
Anyways~!Hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)