Ch.10:Drama..

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DzbsTMu9Eo

MBLAQ - This Is War

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

Right when it was the bell signaling it was lunch,the rest of EXO were waiting for Yaejin and Kai before heading to lunch.
All of the girls who exited out of the classroom saw EXO and 'thought' they were waiting for them and spazzed while trying to get their attention..which wasn't working out quite well..
When you and Kai exited the classroom,you both chuckled at how EXO was stuck in a crowd.
"I guess they're famous..haha."You giggled,making Kai stare at you.
You looked at him and tilted your head"Bwoh?"
Kai tried to keep a straight face,but couldn't and cracked a smile"Your giggle..it's..cute."
Yaejin's face became red from the compliment and pointed at EXO's heads"Should we..help them..?"
Kai shrugged"Beats me.."
Right then B.A.P passed by and NO ONE but Yaejin noticed them.They saw their 'fans' all surrounding EXO and became slightly jealous.
Yaejin looked at Kai"Oppa,I'll be right back~.."
Kai nodded while taking your bag before you left,slinging it over his shoulder cooly.
He saw you run to B.A.P and sighed in jealousy *At least we live with her..*

You smiled when you slowed down your pace and was in front of B.A.P.All of them were happy that at least you noticed them and smiled.
You beamed and waved"Annyeong B.A.P Oppas~.."
They all chuckled at your cuteness and Zelo put his arm around your shoulder,causing Daehyun to become slightly jealous of the maknae.
"What's up Yaejin~!"He beamed while you chuckled.
Sehun saw the skinship you did with Zelo and fumed..
*Why is that boy's arm on Yaemi's shoulder!!!* Sehun furiously glared at Zelo,which Zelo sensed.
Zelo glared back at him and Sehun secretly blew a huge amount of air near his hair,causing it to mess up.
"Aish,what the..how did my hair get messed up?"Zelo pouted,touching his new hairdo which was again blonde hair but this time with light blue highlights with his free arm.
Out of nowhere someone slapped Zelo's arm and hugged you by the waist,resting his chin on your shoulder.
You turned your head slightly back and saw Daehyun smiling at you,while lazily resting on your shoulder.
You giggled and patted his head,you then looked at all of B.A.P and saw that they all had new hairdos.

"Did you all..get new hairdos..?"You asked,confused.
They all nodded while Yongguk had a super duper scary 'I'm-going-to-kill-you-any-moment-now' grin plastered on his face.
"Yup,I paid for their new hairdos since I got my paycheck yesterday."Yongguk spoke with his deep voice and chuckled.
You slowly nodded,still scared of B.A.P and especially Yongguk.
Daehyun then gave you a peck on the cheek"You don't need to be afraid of us anymore..We won't hurt you.Well,if they,"
He pointed at B.A.P with his right hand,still having his left hand hugging your waist.
"hurt you,then just tell me and I'll hurt them..Arasso..?"Daehyun spoke.
You blushed a bit and then out of nowhere,EXO came running towards you.
"Yah!Yaejin!!We're hungry!!Kaja!!"All of EXO whined cutely,causing many,many girls to pass out on the ground from an overload of cuteness while  random guys popped out of nowhere and started taking the girls to the nurse's office.
All of EXO glared at B.A.P,who glared back at them.
"Who are you?"Both EXO and B.A.P(Except Daehyun) asked in unison.
You and Daehyun looked at each other and gulped.
"I don't think this is going to be pretty Daehyun Oppa.."You spoke softly,not trying to interupt the two groups.
Daehyun agreed"I don't think so either.."
"Yah!How do you guys know Yaejin so well!?Huh?Tell us!!"Tao childishly commanded.
Zelo scoffed"Psh,why should we even tell you guys."
Sehun glared at Zelo"Yah!Don't talk to my hyung that way."
Luhan stomped his way towards you and took Daehyun's arms off of your waist,and hugged you protectively.
"Don't.touch.my.Yaejin."Luhan hissed,while glaring at Daehyun.
Daehyun grew slightly pissed and scoffed"Pfft,your Yaejin?I don't see anywhere on her body that says so."
Chen came near Yaejin,Luhan,and Daehyun's way and glared at Daehyun,zapping him slightly with his hands.
Daehyun flinched and looked at his red hand"Ow..Aish.."
*I'm guessing they have powers too..* Daehyun thought while rubbing his hand.
Yaejin then looked behind her and gasped at the sight.
Kris,Suho,Lay,D.O,Baekhyun,Yongguk,and Himchan being the more mature ones all tried to stop the rest of B.A.P and EXO from fighting each other.
Kris and Yongguk tried pulling Tao and Sehun away from Zelo since Tao head Zelo in a headlock and Sehun was pulling Zelo's now even messier hair.
Suho was trying to stop Youngjae from climbing on Chanyeol's tall back while Lay tried to stop Kai from trying to make Youngjae fall on the ground.
Himchan was holding JongUp's hands behind his back so he wouldn't punch Xiumin in the face since he kept on bad-mouthing him.

You wiggled out of Luhan's grasp while he and Chen were having an intense glare contest with Daehyun and looked at everyone.
"Guys stop fighting..you're all going to get in trouble if the principal sees.."You pouted,but none of them even noticed your presense.
*Aish..seriously..?* You thought while slightly raising your voice.
"Yah~!!Guys..stop!"Still,they didn't listen.
"Yah~~!!Oppas,stop~!!"You had enough and cleared your throat.
"YAH!OPPAS STOP!"You yelled loudly,which echo'd in the hallways slightly.
All of EXO and B.A.P stopped and stared at the furious Yaejin.
*Shoot.* All of EXO thought while B.A.P just stared at you,scared.
*Yaejin is REALLY scary when something bad happens..* All of B.A.P thought while cringing about what happened last time when you had beaten up most of B.A.P(Except Daehyun and Zelo..) because of their non-stop teasing.
You glared at all of them while picking up your backpack that Kai WAS holding before"Why are you guys even fighting about something SOO silly!?It doesn't really matter that the other knows me..?"
They all put their heads down in shame while you began to scold them.
----
After your scolding,you all went to the now empty cafeteria and started to eat quickly before the bell rang.
B.A.P and EXO were still glaring at each other while eating silently..
You,who finished eating first got up.
"You all know your next and last class for the day..right?"You asked while staring at EXO.
They all nodded and Kai shoved ate the rest of his food quickly and left with you.
All of B.A.P and EXO stared at each other then moved to different tables,finishing up their remaining food.
----
*Kring Kring*
You stormed out of the classroom after the teacher gave the signal to leave since you were still mad at EXO.
You waited outside while still stomping your foot back and forth,waiting for EXO to come.
Out of nowhere,the Queenkas JaeHee,HyunAe,and SungJoo glared at you.
"Yah!How come you're so close with B.A.P and the new kids,huh?!"JaeHee,the leader asked.
You sighed *Why now..?*
HyunAe pushed you and yelled"Yah!Why aren't you answering her?"
You glared at them furiously and yelled back"Yah!WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK ME!?GO ASK THEM IF YOU WANT TO KNOW!!?"
All of them were shocked that you actually yelled at them,the queenkas and JaeHee raised her hand to slap you,and you closed your eyes ready for the impact..but felt nothing.
You opened your eyes and saw Kris holding her arm while she was blushing madly,staring at Kris' hand on her arm.
*I bet she likes Kris..* You bitterly thought.
"I think..it would be better if you didn't slap her."Kris spoke,glaring at her.
The rest of EXO appeared out of nowhere and were now behind you and Kris,glaring at the girls.
JaeHee glared at you and mouthed,'I'll get you for making me seem like the bad person..'
Out of nowhere,a stone came flying in the air and hit her head.
"OWW~!WHO DID THAT!?"She asked while looking around,trying to find the culprit.
Luhan silently snickered with the rest of EXO.
*That's what you get for hurting my Yaemi..* Luhan thought while smirking.
Kris then let go of her arm and started to walk away"Kaja guys and Yaejin,we need to go home now.."
You all nodded and before you could walk past them,SungJoo tripped you and you almost fell,until Baekhyun swiftly caught you.
You looked at him and blushed at the position you both were in.
Baekhyun's ears slightly turned pink and he helped you up.
Chanyeol stomped his way towards the girls and glared at them,especially SungJoo"Yah!If you ever try to hurt Yaejin again,I'll make sure you never see daylight again."
His voice made the girls cringe and afraid,so they nodded.
You all then walked away,but before you could leave Chanyeol smirked and burned the parts of the floor the Queenkas were standing on and they all squealed in pain.
He then hopped to you and hooked arms,before skipping happily"Are you still mad at us..?"
You shook your head and cracked a smile before speaking..

"Ani..not anymore.."


(Author's Note:

I feel as if in this story Kai is the main character instead of EXO after reading the last few chapters ._.
Mianhe if you guys think so too..
I just think he fits most of the parts in here and yeah..
Blargh,I don't like how this happened ;_;..
I like,edited half of this chapter today since most of it mainly had Kai in the parts,and I wanted the others(EXO) to have their own parts with Yaejin and decided to edit it..
Huhuhu ;o;..
This chappie was suppose to be up yesterday..
Sorry guise ;-;..