Ch.15:An..incident..

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXugfiaxLYQ&feature=relmfu

SPICA - I'll Be There

(Just wondering..but do any of you guys think I post girl groups/solo artists for the video thing above here o.e..?Keke~..lol XD)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

Thankfully,the week had went quite well after the uh..incident.Well..sort of..?
All of EXO learned new things here,on Earth just by going through Yaejin's house,asking what this and that was..and they also..looked through her..personal..stuff.
Yaejin was horrified and still is right now..

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I ruffled my hair while laying down in my bed,embarrassed at what EXO Oppas had just saw..
AISH!!I pouted while rolling like a buffalo on my bed,then stopped and layed on my stomach.
I thought about the incident and instantly blushed again..Babo EXO Oppas..

Author's P.o.V.-

..Flashback -->

"Yah!Yaemi-ah!Luhan hyung and I will be in your room~~!"Sehun spoke,hopping into the kitchen.
Yaejin,who was chopping vegetables with D.O stopped what she was doing,and looked at Sehun.

She then heard a cute sneeze,followed by a sniffle.
Yaejin looked towards the kitchen's door-frame,and saw Luhan,who was just standing there quietly,covering his nose and mouth with his hands.
*Cute* Yaejin thought,while silently giggling.

Yaejin nodded,then chuckled"Guerae,you can go..Don't mess with anything in there though.."
Sehun nodded and hooked arms with the slightly red-faced Luhan and skipped away like a child who had just recieved candy.
Yaejin chuckled and shook her head while D.O just smiled.
"Sehun's like a little boy..huh?"D.O asked while chopping a carrot.
Yaejin nodded while cutting a celery stick"Yeah.."
----
Yaejin and D.O were almost done with dinner when out of nowhere,a shriek was heard from upstairs.
"YAEMI-AH!!WHAT ITH THITH THING WITH FLAPTH?"Sehun shrieked.
Yaejin immediately dropped the ladle she was using to mix the kimchi stew,and froze.
*Don't tell me it is what I think it is..* She thought,while gasping.
D.O tilted his head towards the side and looked at Yaejin,confused"What's wrong Yaemi-ah..?"
"OMO!WHY IS THERE A BLUE OVAL CIRCLE THING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLAP?"Chanyeol's deep voice was heard.
Yaejin wanted to go upstairs,but couldn't.
"..They're..touching and..looking at something..that is..private and personal for girls.."Yaejin spoke,pausing now and then.
D.O's eyes widened,as he remembered what the professor had told him.
*Remember,if there's something Yaemi-ah is shy about..that mean's it's something that only girls get..*
".."D.O muttered his breath and he ran up the stairs after gently placing the bowls near the stove and turning it off.
Yaejin wanted to run,but then she saw Tao going upstairs too.
He paused before entering the kitchen,and grabbing Yaejin's hand.
"Yaemi..what are they talking about..?"Tao innocently asked,blinking cutely.
*ERMAHGAWDAUDHSUIDHAIDFSUFHAUIA#$#$%^%#@#$%^-insert spazz words/letters here* Yaejin thought while walking up the stairs with Tao.
"Uh..it's something..personal..and private.."She spoke,softly.
Tao nodded,understanding what she meant.
----
D.O,Kris,Suho,Lay,Baekhyun,and Chen stood outside,not wanting to enter her room.
"HOLY MOTHER OF FLYING EXO!!WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?"
"WHY DOES THIS..HAVE FLAPS..?"
"MAYBE IT'S A BIRD!!"
"ITH THITH AN AIRPLANE?"
"CAN IT FLY?"
"LET'S TRY THROWING IT OUT THE WINDOW!!"
"ANDWAE!!"Yaejin shrieked while barging into her room,seeing one of her..pads open in Sehun's hand.
She looked at all the EXO members that were in there.
Chanyeol,Sehun,Luhan,Xiumin,Kai,and now..Tao.
She walked up to Sehun,who thought she was going to give him a hug and opened his arms wide open,still holding the pad,smiling.
Yaejin smiled back,but snatched the pad away from him and pushed him out the door.
Sehun pouted when he didn't get a hug and started to sulk outside the door.
Yaejin then looked at the other members and pointed out the door,
"Do I..have to push you all out too..?"
They all shook their heads and quickly exited out of the room.
Yaejin then looked at the messed up pad and just threw it in her nearby trashcan,blushing a deep shade of red.

..End of Flashback

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I sighed and was about to turn off my lights,when there was a knock on the door.
"Who..is it..?"I cautiously asked.
I heard a sniffle,then I tilted my head.
"Y-Yaemi-ah..m-mianhe for looking through your th-thtuff when you t-told me n-not too..."The voice spoke,sniffling and crying a bit while talking.
I softened and knew right away that it was Sehun.
I got up and opened the door,and in an Sehun barged in.
He flung his arms around my waist,hugging me tightly.
"Can y-you forgive m-me..?"Sehun asked,stuttering and sniffling cutely.
*Why do you have to be so..cute?* I thought to myself,before hugging Sehun back.
"Gwenchana..I forgive you.."I spoke,while patting his back and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Sehun,to my surprise,also gave me a kiss on the cheek back,then looked at me with innocent doe eyes..that looked quite similar to Luhan's eyes..
"C-Can I sleep with you tonight?"He innocently asked.
"BWOH?!"I shrieked,blushing a deep,deep,deep shade of red..


(Author's Note:

So..I couldn't think of anything..
I feel like passing out ~o~..So tired from exams..
BLUH ;o;!