Ch.14:What just..happened..?

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7eqi9zTQig

(YG Trainees ; Practice Clip) Kim Eunbi & Euna Kim - Black and Gold

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

It was now past bedtime(Or..well that's what D.O had been saying to everyone) and all of the members were going to bed..well,most of the members.
Sehun,Chanyeol,Tao,and Lay were all in the living room,staring at T.V. as if it was going to attack them any moment now..
Lay had a pillow in his hand as a shield,Tao had a stick in his hand,Chanyeol was forming a fire ball in his hand,and Sehun just..stared at the T.V.,watching it's movements..
Yaejin then appeared in the living room and sat right next to Lay,who ignored her.
She tilted her head to the side and stared at the four,who were all preoccupied on the T.V.
Yaejin giggled and reached to grab the remote from the coffee table,but it already moved to her hand.
She looked around *I know that was you Luhan..where are you..?*
Yaejin saw Luhan trying to hide behind the table lamp,which wasn't really..working out too well.
Yaejin pretended to ignore Luhan,which made him pout and the television,which freaked out the four members.
"OH MY GOSH!!WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"
"DUCK AND COVER!!IT'TH GOING TO SHOOT AT UTH!!"
"WHY IS THAT MAN POINTING AT US WITH A FLAG IN THE BACKGROUND?!"
Yaejin facepalmed at their comments and saw that Chanyeol was about to attack the T.V. and she got up,blocking it.
"Guys,this isn't harmf-.." "YAEMI-AH!!IT'S GOING TO ATTACK YOU!!WATCH OUT!!"
Chanyeol shot up from his seat and tackled you to the ground,hugging you tightly.
Yaejin's eyes widened and she saw Tao ready to attack her television any moment now,and she gasped.
"OPPA!STOP!!"Yaejin shrieked as she tried her best to push Chanyeol off of her...which was quite a failure I might say..
Yaejin tried wiggling her way out,but it was no use.She sighed and noticed that she could move her legs around and whimpered a bit.
Yaejin then closed her eyes *Mianhe Chanyeol Oppa...but that television cost me a fortune and I don't want it to go to waste.*
She then kneed Chanyeol in a place that should never be hit,and he started to shriek in pain,then he squealed like a little pansy.
Chanyeol covered his "intimidate" area and kept on continuously rolling on the floor like a buffalo.
Yaejin took the chance to escape,and did so.Her eyes widened when she saw Tao's stick about to hit the television.
*I have to act fast!!* She thought.
Before the television could've been shattered into pieces,Yaejin grabbed onto the end of the stick,causing it(and Tao) to stop.
Tao's eyes widened as he saw Yaejin's hand growing red and when he looked at her,all he saw was her worriedly looking at the television..
*I almost hurt Yaemi-ah!!* He shrieked in his head and mentally started to beat his-self up.
At that exact moment,a voice started to Tao.
"HUANG ZITAO!WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO TO YAEMI?ALSO WHY IS CHANYEOL ON THE FLOOR HOLDING HIS-..Oh."


(Author's Note:

Lol,sorry guise..no one-memberXyou fluff here ;_;..thorry..
I bet none of you expected me to update so soon,huh?
(Lol,I was planning to update next week,but yeah XD..)

Keke ^^~..ㅋ

Chu~~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapt
er ^^

Daehyun shall be appearing..in like..a bit~
I need to finish doing all of the EXO member fluff first O.O..