Ch.12:Cheering up.

My Birthday Wish...Came True!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I saw everyone in the kitchen looking all shocked at me while I glared at them,I then looked at D.O.
"Why are you..pointing a spatula at the air..?"I raised an eyebrow..
He put his arm down and glared at the kitchen's doorway,which led to the living room.
"Kai was watching these guys make a mess while I was trying to make sure I had all the ingrediants and didn't even try to stop them..When I was about to hit him,he.disappeared."
The room slightly shook and I looked at the now angry,red faced D.O who was breathing heavily.
*I bet D.O Oppa's power has something to do with earth..* I thought while walking towards the mad D.O.
"Yaemi!!Watch out,when D.O hyung ith mad,no one but the profeththor can calm him down!!"Sehun shrieked with his cute lisp.
I ignored him and continued to walk to D.O Oppa,and skidded to a stop when I was at least two or three inches away from him.

Do Kyungsoo's P.o.V.-

Damn you Kai..because of you the kitchen is a HUGE mess,and Yaemi is mad at us!
Argh,I hate you how can just disappear whenever you don't want to get in trouble or get hurt..Tch,it just pisses me off right now..
I can't believe you just watched the others mess with everything and didn't even do a single thing.
Even a "stop" or "Don't mess around like that" would be fine.Argh..
I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Yaemi staring at me with an innocent,cute,bubbly a smile.
I just looked away since I knew I was going to hurt her any minute now if she tries to cheer me up..
And then I'll hurt her really badly..then she'll be afraid of me..
Then she won't talk to me..then..bleh.Bad things continue from here on out.

Author's P.o.V.-

Yaejin pouted when D.O didn't answer her..
"D.O Oppa~..Why are you so mad just because of something Kai Oppa didn't do..?"
*Yaemi!Go away!!I don't want to hurt you...*
D.O didn't answer and Yaejin just stomped her feet"Oppa~!!Kyungsoo Oppa!"
...Silence.
Yaejin continued doing aegyo to D.O while the rest of EXO just watched the two..dying from Yaejin's cuteness and having random spazzes here and there just by watching.
Yaejin then clinged onto the silent D.O's arm,causing him to jump a bit from the electricity that shot throughout his whole entire body.
He turned a deep shade of red,but to the others it seemed as if he was mad..
But in truth,he was blushing!!
Yaejin lightly tugged on D.O's arm while pouting"Oppa~..Why are you ignoring me.."
D.O cleared his throat and spoke softly"I don't want to hurt you.."
Yaejin tilted her head and let go of D.O"Bwoh..?Oppa,how would you hurt me?"
D.O just walked out of the room,and trudged up the stairs,causing the whole house to shake a bit.
"Omo..What does he mean?"Yaejin pouted while staring at the kitchen door,hearing D.O's loud,noisy footsteps get quieter and quieter.
She looked at the rest of EXO and gave out a crooked smile"Can you guys..try to clean up the kitchen while I check on D.O?"
They all stared at her in shock and worry.
*WHAT IF D.O HYUNG HURTS HER?!* They all thought.
Yaejin took their looks as a yes and went up the stairs,walking to Suho,Tao,Kris,and D.O's room.

Kim Yaejin's P.o.V.-

I looked at the closed door and heard D.O Oppa's heavy breathing.
I furrowed my eyebrows *Is he that mad at Kai Oppa..?*
I raised up my hand and knocked on the door"Oppa,can you please open the door..I want to talk to you..privately."
...silence.
I didn't hear anything but his heavy breathing get louder and louder.
*Pick!* *Click!*
The door became unlocked and I slowly opened it and peaked my head inside,seeing D.O sitting on his bed,staring at the window.
I went inside and lightly and slowly closed the door,trying not to make that much noise.
I sat next to D.O on his bed and grabbed his hand,making him jump a bit.
*Why do all of these guys jump when I do this..?* I thought silently..
He looked at me and I looked back at him,rubbing his hand soothingly.
"D.O Oppa,just tell me why you're soo mad at Kai,arasso.."I spoke softly..
He sighed then nodded..
"It's just..I'm always annoyed at how Kai can be sometimes..and how he just teleports away whenever he doesn't want to get into trouble or get hurt or bruised..it just irks me..Plus,he didn't even try to stop the others from trying to make your kitchen a mess."
I looked at him and let go of his hand,and hugged him on the side.I rested my chin on his shoulder and looked up at him..
"Oppa..if what Kai does bother you,why don't you just tell him to stop doing that."I said..
He sighed and shook his head"You don't get it Yaemi...he won't listen and will just teleport to somewhere else."
I furrowed my eyebrows *It seems that what Kai Oppa does really bothers D.O Oppa..*
I kissed D.O Oppa's cheek then smiled at him,seeing his face get red.
"Oppa,if you want..I'll talk to Kai for you~.."I said while trying to sound a bit cheery.
D.O looked at me and pouted cutely.
"Okay..but if he still continues,what will we do.What if he messes up something else in your house?"D.O asked/spoke.
I sighed"If that happens,then I'll just scold him until he gets it right."
D.O then turned around and hugged me back while laying us both on his bed,smiling.
"Okay..but can we just stay like this for a bit..Before going back downstairs..?"
I nodded and snuggled a bit closer to D.O Oppa so I could be comfortable in his warm embrace.
I closed my eyes and breathed in,then smile once again.
"By the way D.O Oppa,it's not my house anymore..It's mine,yours,and the rest of EXO's home.In other words,"

 

 

"..It's our house."


(Author's Note:

Okay,I'm going to make the next few chapters about you and the EXO members..
Each chapter will have one EXO member(Which will be the main) just like this one,
and that chapter will mainly be about them and you :D..
Haha,and no..they won't be chapters if any of you are wondering..
They'll all just be fluffy,cute,spazzy chapters :3~!

ALSO~
Are any of you guys super duper EXO fans :D..?
If so then you should read daebydae's fanfic,

Look ! It's EXO-K's Facebook and Chatroom !