08 : Everland

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Minah's POV -

 

" HOLY COW WHAT IS THAT?!" I screeched and hid behind Dongho. He laughed and said, " Shh it's okay~ Just a man..with a stick~" 

I pouted. " Huh. Well it's so realistic and scary."

" Babe." 

"Yeah??"

" A haunted house is called a haunted house for a reason," then he roared with laughter. There was an echo and a few other couples like us looked at us weirdly. Oh right. It's weird to be laughing when you're walking through a frightening place. 

I whispered, " Oppa let's be quiet. I'm so paranoid right now and we should hear and lookout for our surroundings.." I thought a heard the distant sound of a chainsaw and some screaming so I practically tucked myself under his shirt. 

I couldn't see his face because I had my face dug into his chest but I could feel he was smirking. " Jagiya, how bout i hold your hand for support? Or do ya want me to carry you?"

" Pfft. No thank you I'm not a little girl anymore." I released myself from him and walked ahead confidently. It was me in front and him behind for a few minutes until I spotted the man with a chainsaw around the corner. 

" DONGHO RUN RUN RUN!" I yelled and we made a u-turn and ran for our lives. I could almost see the exit until I tripped. He was still running. Ok I'm gonna die goodbye everyone, I said to myself. I heard Dongho stopping. " !" he said and came back to me on the floor. The chainsaw sound was coming closer and I gulped. " Let me carry you Minah," and he quickly carried me in his arms bridal style and we finally got out. 

He slowly brought me down to the nearest chair and asked, " You okay? Do you have a scratch? Bruise? Are you bleeding? Did you sprained anything?!" I giggled at his concern and kissed his cheek.

" I'm fine oppa. But I think I need to rest my ankle for a bit. I'm tired from all that running.." i said and sighed. He chuckled and walked away. 

" Be right back Imma get us some ice cream" I smiled and waved goodbye. Dongho knew that I loved ice cream and that I always eat it when I'm tired or bored. Ice cream's cold and so creamy and delicious. 

Then I thought I saw a familiar face. That brown hair and eyes...Wait could it be..? I shook my head and smacked my head. " Couldn't be..why would he be here. Stupid Minah, you're thinking of funny things now." I murmured. After a few minutes my beloved husband returned. I jumped in joy at the sight of the huge vanilla ice cream cone. 

He was about to hand it to me when he stopped and smirked. " Gimme kissy first." 

" What why?"

" If you give me a kiss I'll give it." I just blinked at him and then he started the vanilla ice cream with cute colorful sprinkles on top with honey nuts. I widened my eyes.

" You wouldn't dare!!" I threatened. He grinned evily and continued.

" OKAY FINE ! " i gave up and was about to kiss him when he ice creamed kissed me. I blushed like a tomato and jacked the cone away from him.

 

- - -

 

Dongho just won me a fluffly teddy bear! I leaped in his arms and and hugged him. " heheh" he chuckled. 

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Ricky. " Hey Ricky!"

" Whatcha' doin?"

" I'm at Everland with Dongho!~"

" WHAT WHY AND YOU DONT TAKE ME YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH ? REMEMBER THE TIME---"

I rolled my eyes and hung up on him.  It was nighttime now. Dongho and I had so much fun today. I hope we could come back here again, or go to any other amusement parks. Then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. " Look up Minah." Dongho whispered.

I looked up at the sky. " Whaa!!~"

Fireworks! Red, blue, gold, green, and many other colors. It lit the whole sky up. It was really beautiful. I saw other couples watching them too in awe. Dongho rested his face on top of my head. " Jagiya."

"Mm?"

" Remember when you said you weren't a little girl anymore back then?"

I snorted. " Yes."

" Now remember this. You're not a little girl anymore but you're MY girl." then he kissed me and it felt like fireworks.