04 : Tickets

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Dongho's POV -

 

I heard my phone ringing while I was showering.  I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I plugged out the charger and checked the ID caller. My mom. I pressed Answer and said, " Yeobosaeyo omma?"

" Dongho! So how's Minah and you?" She sounded cheerful. Appa must've came off from work early to spend time with her. 

" Everything's great and perfect," I heard her chuckle, " What about you and Dad?"

" ALL GOOD SON!" Dad said in the background. Then he laughed like a mad scientist.

" Um is he drunk?"

Mom giggled. " I secretly gave him some wine without him knowing. Don't tell him though sweetie~"

" Okay. So why'd you called? Do you need anything?" I was trying not to sound rude. She was about to answer when my Dad butted in. " WE HAVE SOMETHING ?!?!" 

" I think you gave him too much wine omma.."

She teehee'd. "Maybe, but it's so cute and funny when he's drunk!!"

I walked out from the bathroom in my T-shirt and sweatpants. I saw Minah already in her pjs, a tank top and shorts which she still looked y in. She was laying down on her stomach cutely and was on her laptop. She looked up from the screen at me and waved. I smiled. Mom continued, " Oh right! There was a raffle at work and I won 2 tickets for Everland. You and Minah should go together!"

"Bwoh? Jinjja, thanks omma!" I really did feel thankful. I wanted to spend as much time with Minah before exams started coming in form school. I was starting to get a headache from just thinking about it. I sat cross-legged next to Minah on the bed. " So do you want me to come over and pick it up?"

" SURE THANG SON! OR WE CAN COME...COME OVER!~" Dad hiccupped.

Mom assured, " We'll come over and drop it off don't worry."

" Arasso. . .and omma?"

" Hmm?~"

" Make sure Dad doesn't do anything stupid."