10 : Return of the Heartbreaker

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Dongho's POV -

 

Ohmyinggod. He wasn't kidding when he said that he'll come here. My cousin that I didn't like that much was standing there, smirking. I was just glaring at him. He saw and grinned. Then his eyes trailed over to Minah. Oh no.

 

- - -

 

- Minah's POV -

 

What. That was all I could say. That word summed up everything that was currently happening. Him smiling like the evil guy he is. Dongho glaring. Baekhyun confused. And me frozen. 

He slowly looked at me and winked. Pft. Not falling for that trick again. I rolled my eyes and faced my head the other way.

" Hello. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said.

" Hi everyone," he put his hands in his pockets. " I'm Shin Wonho. I'm from Busan and I'm 20 years old. Please treat me well and I hope I get along with everyone." then he bowed.

I heard some girls near me saying, " Ooh he's kinda cute." " But he's not cute as Dongho though.." " No Dongho is cute but Wonho's hot!" 

" Nice to meet you Wonho. Class, like he said I hope everyone gets along well. Now...you can sit next to.."

No no no please not me. I picked up my bag from the floor and plunked it down next to the empty chair behind me, hoping no one would notice the unoccupied desk.

" Minah." I cringed. 

" Sure thing Mr. Kim." he started walking but slowed down in front of me. He slid his finger across my desk as he passed by. 

" Ahem." he fake-coughed.

" What?" I said in a not-so-nice tone.

He pointed to my bag that was slumped on the chair. " Your bag." I sighed and grabbed it, not making any eye contact with him. 

 

- - -

 

Sungyeol flicked me on the forehead. " Why you so quiet, Minah?~" 

" Ow..that hurts." 

" Yah don't flick my wife!" Dongho warned and put his arm around my shoulder. I gave him a sincere smile. 

" Don't touch Minah," Ricky said and meronged at Sungyeol. He stuck his tongue out back.

Baekhyun asked, " But why are you quiet Minah? Ever since the new guy came you're not talking much anymore." When he mentioned that, everyone at the table had a concerned look on their faces.

I can't tell them. Not now. Dongho only knows half of it. When it's the right time I'll explain.

I managed to laugh and pout. " Hahaha what are you talking about? I'm happy as ever ~ Don't go making stuff up you guys~ Ish so mean"

Everyone stared and a few seconds later it was back to the normal atmosphere filled with chatting. Dongho and Ricky were the only ones biting their lips. They both shared a look and shrugged.

Why did he have to come back here...I closed my eyes and rested my head on Dongho's shoulder.

 

- - -

 

" MINAH!" I was walking down the stairs of the school when Dongho called from behind.

I spun around , my binder clutched to my chest. " Yeah?"

" I have to go meet with my omma somewhere now. I'll be back at 7, so don't go anywhere dangerous while I'm gone arasso?"

I nodded. " Arasso."

He gave me a smooch and ran off to the exit of the university. What should I cook him for dinner when he's back? Suddenly, I felt a hard thud and I bumped into someone , making me fall on my . 

" Ah mianhae mianhae." I quickly bowed and gathered my binder and papers. The person I bumped into bent down and helped me picked everything up. We both stood up at the same time and our eyes met. I scoffed . I was about to turn around and walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

" What do you want?" I grimly said.

" Minah...I want you back."

I gritted my teeth. " Not gonna happen Wonho."

I tried to release his grip on my arm but he was stronger than me. " Look at me Minah-ah." he softly said.

 Sighing madly, I slowly faced him. " Look me in the eyes.." 

" Aniyo."

With his free hand he ran his hand through his hair. " Ok fine don't look me in the eyes. But Minah I want you to know that I came back here in Seoul to be with you again. I don't..don't want to lose you. I love you so much..." 

It took me a few minutes to process what he just said. And now this time I looked him straight in the eye. 

" Coming from the guy who freaking broke my heart and got up my hopes for nothing and left without a word, I don't believe a word you say. Please..I don't want to see you again. I'm leaving now," I retorted.

I felt my eyes getting teary and his grip on me released. I dashed out of the hallway as fast as I could while wiping my eyes.