01 : Morning

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Minah's POV -

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

" Mmmf . " I heard Dongho groan and he hugged me tighter.  Rubbing my eyes I reached over to turn off the alarm on the nightstand. I wanted to stay in his warm embrace so I dug my face into his shirt. He smells so nice. . .I could feel myself drifting off until suddenly I remembered.  Today is our first day of college. I glanced at the clock, 9:50 a.m. Classes didn't start until 11 but I got up anyway. I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.  Wait. I could feel someone's presence.

" BOO!" I almost choked on the toothpaste.  My best friend jumped out from behind the shower curtain.  Heart still beating fast from being scared I finished up washing. I put my hand over my heart. " Aigoo Ricky, please, don't ever scare me like that!"

He puffed out his cheeks. " Ani noona, it's fun scaring you~"

" Very funny, " I said while brushing my hair. " Ya, you don't need to call me noona, I'm only older than you by a few weeks." I paused. " Wait how did you get in here?"

He was adding a few spikes to his hair with Dongho's gel. I whacked his arm. " I have my ways~ Well I'll be going first, see ya!" He stuck out his tongue and skipped away.  I laughed at his cuteness.  I walked back to the bedroom, Dongho wasn't there.

" Dongho??"

" I'm right here."

I turned around and he was standing there. Ohmygosh, he looks adorable with his bedhead hair, slightly rumpled clothes and y morning voice.  Actually he was adorable everday. But you know. He back-hugged me and asked, " Who was that? I heard talking.""

 "Oh that was Ricky."

" Knew it." Dongho buried his face into my hair. " Is he gone?"

"Yeah waeyo?" He grabbed my hand and pushed me gently down on the bed. I stuttered, " D-Dongho what are you doing?" He jumped in and was laying beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

" You smell good." One eye shut and one lazily open, he my blushing cheek.

Hating to ruin this sweet moment but I sueaked, " But we have to get ready.."

" We can do that later. For now sleep with me." Dongho pulled the blanket over us.

" Saranghae Dongho."

" Saranghae Minah."

And then we both fell asleep in  each other's arms.