06: Angry Texting (?)

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Minah's POV -

 

" Two large smoothies please! Oh, and with boba (tapioca) too!"

 

It was a hot day today so we decided to stop by Tapioca Express. I couldn't wait, we were going to Everland in a few minutes! I paid (with Dongho's generous money offering >3<) and grabbed the cold drinks. I headed out and saw him waiting outside in his car, parked under a shady tree. As I got closer his face looked mad. Looks like he was texting someone furiously. I lightly tapped on the window with my knuckle. He looked up from his phone and leaned over the passenger seat to open the door for me. Carefully, I sat down with our drinks, trying not to spill.  I put his smoothie in the cup holders while I held onto mine. " Oppa, who are you texting??"

 

He bit his lip and shook his head. "Aniyo, no one." I didn't believe him but I just shrugged and took a sip of my drink. Wow! It tastes so good~ The tapiocas were yummy and chewy. I tasted the whip cream on top with my straw. " Mmmmmmmm!" I saw Dongho smiling a bit but then his face turned serious again. I was halfway done when he heavily sighed and threw his phone to the backseat.

 

" Everything ok?" I poked him. He just sighed and shook his head again. He began to drank his smoothie. " Aah, this is good," he remarked. 

 

" Yeah told you so~" I said and smiled. He ruffled my head and grinned. The smoothie was working its magic on him and his angry aura. Then his phone beeped, signaling he got another text. He checked it and froze. Scoffing he said, " Let's go." and the engine.