03 : Dinner

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Minah's POV -

 

i sighed. It was the end of our classes. After a day of volunteering in different stuff worn me out . I felt like I was sleepwalking.

the 5 of us were walking slow through the park that was across the university. Sungyeol yawned very loud. " aiiiish, I'm so tired! Need to put some food in my system ." he and Baekhyun rubbed their tummies. " I want noodles. Any kind~" Ricky said. Baekhyun looked at me and said, " Minah you cook good right?" huh? " what? Who told you that?" he pointed to Dongho. " well its true!" 

sungyeol put his hand on my shoulder. " now young lady, you better cook us some noodles." I rolled my eyes. " or else~" Ricky finished. I stopped walking. They kept on walking until they noticed I wasn't next to Dongho. They looked at me with puzzled faces. " or else what, huh?" I asked. 

Dongho smirked. " or else I'll eat YOU!!!" I started to run and they chased after me.

 

- - -

 

They managed to catch me. I was kind of grateful that they made me run because it made me feel wide awake . 

" okay guys, dinner's ready~" the 4 guys were sitting in the living room watching t.v. They immediately ran to the kitchen. I settled up the table with newspaper in case the monkeys spill (just kidding they're not monkeys..wait maybe sungyeol is) . " wows" and " yums" filled the room. I cooked a large pot of a bit spicy ramen with chicken and tofu. Beside it was steaming fried rice that my grandma taugh me how to make. I laid some homemade candy I made a week ago with Dongho on everyone's bowls. Dongho didn't sit down like the others who were starting to fill up their bowls. 

" are you going to eat oppa? Because if you're not I'm just letting you know that it took almost an hour to---" he cut me off by pulling me into a tight hug. He closed his eyes and said into my ear, " you're the best, most beautiful, hardworking and amazing wife any man can have. I love you Minah ~ thanks for making dinner I'll do it next time~" then he kissed me right in front of our friends who were too busy with the food.