02 : Lunchtime

Married Life w/ Dongho~♥

- Dongho's POV -

 

" Ya Dongho!" I turned around. My friend were waving me over to their table. I sat down and Baekhyun asked, " So where's your wife, hm?~" I remembered Minah saying that she wanted to do extra credit in one of her classes so she stayed after. How cute is she? I twisted the cap for my banana milk. I said, " She wanted extra credit so she stayed after."

Sungyeol puckered up his lips. " Aww what a hardworking beautiful wife you have, Dongho~ keke" The two of us rolled our eyes at Choding Sungyeol. I heard a giggle and Minah plopped down next to me. Then Ricky appeared and sat next to Baekhyun.

Minah questioned, " So do any of you guys want to do the extra credit for Mrs. Sohee? She asked me to tell people if they wanted to volunteer for it."

" Naah," Sungyeol replied. " She always makes me sit in the corner! Alone!" 

Ricky rolled his eyes. " Cuz you're a choding and she doesn't want you to spread it to everyone." Sungyeol raised his eyebrows, " What not true. Maybe she has a crush on me~"

Ricky looked disgusted. " HAHAHA I THINK SHE DOES--- not." They started to argue and we turned our attention back to Minah.

" How much is it worth? The extra credit?" Baekhyun asked. 

Minah glanced down at the packet she brought along from the class. " Uhh..it says 1/3 of the grade."

He blinked and thought about it for a long time. Finally Minah said, " I can help you with it if you want..?" He nodded right away. I rolled my eyes and continued to drink my milk. I didn't really need the extra credit. A + student that has already done lots of extra credit doesn't need to do anymore. Minah looked at me then looked down on the floor. I slung my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. " Okay hon I'll do it too~" Her face lit up. So cute.

" hey hey, no public display of affection," Sungyeol said. Minah tilted her head. " Ah but Sungyeollie, I recall I saw you making out with your ice cream yesterday at the park." He widened his eyes and said, " A-Ani..." All of us except him roared with laughter.