~Gift~

~My Life Turned Upside Down~

I woke up the next morning from the light shinning through the blinds in my room. I grabbed the clock next to me to check the time and it was already 10. My stomach started to growl from hunger. As I was ready to get up and dress to go make breakfast, I noticed something next to me. I turned my head and saw Taeyang sleeping next to me! I was so shocked, I kicked him and he rolled off the bed.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY BED?” I asked him as I saw him wake up

“Huh?” he said still not awake.

“Why were you in my bed?” I asked again

He rubbed his eyes a few times, looked around, and then answered me.

“You were the one who grabbed my arm and wouldn’t let go. I had no choice but to sleep here.” He said with a smile.

I don’t remember doing that at all. Wait! I do remember grabbing something, but then something else happened but I don’t remember.

“YAH! WHAT ELSE HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?” I asked him again

“What are you referring to?” he asked

“ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPENED BESIDE GRABBING YOUR ARM?” I asked in an annoyed tone.

“No, nothing.” He said in a calm face and a smile

Something was up I could sense it. Something must have happened last night but I can’t remember. I was searching for my thoughts when he said.

“I’m hungry. Make something for me” he said with his eyes fixed on mine. He even put in a smile for extra begging.

“No, unless you tell me what you did last night.”

“I didn’t do anything.”

“Yes you did”

“No I didn’t. Come on make me some food ok? Pleaseeee”

“No” I said and turned my head facing the other way still trying to figure out what happened. I do remember something…it was kind of soft, but I don’t remember what.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice that Taeyang got back in bed. He put his arms around me and carried me, princess style.

“Let go of me!” I moved around so that he would let me go but he didn’t even flinch. He had a tight grip around my waist. I could smell his cologne coming from his shirt. I never noticed how perfect his skin was, so smooth and tan. His hair was a bit flat from the lack of gel but it was still stylish.

He stopped walking, “Are you checking me out?” he asked while putting his face closer to mine, a familiar image for some reason.

“Of course not” I answered quickly.

He let out a smile and put me down. I looked around and it was the bathroom. The bigger bathroom that was located in his room. Ever since I moved into this apartment, I have been using the bathroom in the living room. I didn’t want to use the bathroom that was for both of us because it was a bit inconvenient.

“You can use this bathroom, I don’t mind” he said.

I looked around and he had already brought my towels and cosmetic stuff from the bathroom downstairs.

“I will be outside while you change and wash up”

I nodded

He left the bathroom and it took me a few minutes to realize that the stuff in the bathroom was all in couple set. The bathroom had two sinks; in between the sinks was a toothbrush holder. There were two toothbrushes inside, one pink and the other blue. The towels that hanged from the rack were blue and pink also. As I was looking at all the couple things in the bathroom I found a box with a note on it.

“This is a little gift for you, I hope you will wear it today.” the note said

I looked at the named signed on the bottom and it said Taeyang. I wondered when and where he got all this. I opened the box and inside was a pair of skinny jeans, a graphic design shirt that said “I’m with him →” and then a pair of shinny converses. I didn’t know what the shirt really meant, but since he bought it for me I guess I will just wear it.

After I got dressed, I opened the door and found Taeyang sitting on the bed all dressed and washed up. I guess he used the bathroom downstairs. He got up and then I finally realized what the shirt meant. He was wearing the same thing, a pair of jeans and shirt. But his shirt said, “I’m with her ←” the arrow was pointing the opposite direction than mine. He also had the same pair of shoes that I was wearing, but in a bigger size. We looked like a couple…

“Let’s go out for breakfast. My treat.” He said with a smile

Before I could even answer he had already grabbed my hand and was heading out the front door. Does this mean that we are going on a date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys all enjoying the story? :)

some feedback will be nice ^.^

-Amy