~Babo~

~My Life Turned Upside Down~

Taeyang came downstairs for dinner “fully” dressed, thank god! I couldn’t stand another embarrassing moment in front of him. He took the seat across from mine and started to eat his dinner. Now I know how it feels to cook for someone. The nervousness when you see the person eat your food is very overwhelming. I have never cooked for anyone, just myself. So when Taeyang-sshi started picking at every dish that was on the table, my heart nearly dropped. I didn’t know where this feeling was coming from; maybe I really bumped my head!

When Taeyang decided to take a bite, I was nearly biting my chopsticks. He took a bite of the meat, placed it in his bowl, and ate some rice. Then he looked up at me and gave me a smile.

“This is really good.” He commented

I tried to act normal when he said that and gave him a cool answer.

“Oh really” and looked back down at my food.

“Of course” he said

I continued to eat my food avoiding his eyes the whole time. When I heard the doorbell I was so surprised I jumped up.

“Who could it be?” Taeyang said getting up to get the door.

“Who is it?” he said when he reached the door

“Hyung!!!” a loud voice yelled from the opposite side.

Taeyang opened the door and a group of boys came into our apartment.
“Hyung! We missed you so much so we decided to come visit” one of the guys said

“Oh ann-yeong-ha-se-yo” one boy said to me while giving me a bow.

I got up and did the same thing.

“Sorry to bother you this late” he said giving me his hand. “My name is Jiyong, the leader of this group”

“Nice to meet you. I am Yuli.” I said

“Yuli noona Yuli noona” another boy said to me, while putting his hands on my shoulder. I backed up a little bit.

“Yah Daesung, hands off and don’t scare her” Taeyang said while putting his hand around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

“Sorry hyung.

“Oh such a cool boyfriend!” another boy said.

He came up to me and shook my hand. “I am T.O.P and this is Seung Ri and Daesung”

“Nice to meet you all” I said

“Oh I didn’t know you guys were eating. Sorry to bother you guys again. Wow home coked meal. Haven’t had one in a long time.” Jiyong said

“Oh we were finished anyway. I will clean this up” I am definitely perfect for this girlfriend role…a bit satisfied about myself.

I cleaned up the table and cut some fruit for the boys. They were now watching t.v and just chatting while I washed the dishes.

“Yah! Dong Young Bae! How can you treat your wife like that?” T.O.P said

“That’s right at least help your wifey!” Jiyong said

“Hey. Yeobo do you need help?”

The other boys chuckled when they heard him say that. I turned around and glared at him for calling me yeobo. He came to where I was and took the clean dished out my hand and started drying it. I didn’t complain since he wanted to help.

When we were done with the dishes, I grabbed a seat on the couch and watched them play games. It was funny watching them lose and going through penalty. Jiyong and T.O.P were so serious about the game. No joke.

Then they invited me to play and since I had no idea I lost the first match in less than 5 minutes.

“Oh Yuli noona lost! Penalty time!” Seung Ri said. I closed my eyes as he came closer to flick my forehead.

“I will take it for her” I heard someone say. When I opened it, Taeyang had blocked Seung Ri with his body to prevent him from hitting me.

“Thanks” I whispered

He turned around and gave me a smile. For once in my life I felt protected. My heart was beating so fast.

Seung Ri had flicked Taeyang two times because he was taking the penalty for me. Taeyang didn’t complain and took it as a man.

The game had went on for hours and hours. It was full of laughter and I had tons of fun. But I must have been tired because before I knew it, I was sleeping like a pig on the couch. I think maybe someone notice it because I heard the front door close and people saying goodbye to each other. Then I felt like I was lifted into the thin air. The arms that were holding me was careful as if I was fragile. My head was against his chest and I could feel his heartbeat beating every second. The cologne just made me want to be even closer to his body. He slowly carried me up the stairs and into my room.

I heard him kick the door slightly so he could get in. He walked very slow and careful so he wouldn’t wake me up. He placed me on the bed, and put the comforter over me. I immediately grabbed the first thing I found on my bed to hug on and immediately went into deep sleep.

“Babo” I heard, didn’t know if it was a dream but it was soft and sweet.