~Famous Jung Yuli~

~My Life Turned Upside Down~

For most of the car ride, the atmosphere was very awkward and silent. I had no intentions of striking a conversation with this super star that was sitting next to me. So I kept looking out the window trying to avoid him and isolate myself.
“Where do you live?” he asked breaking the silence.

I told him where I lived and remained quiet again.

“You don’t talk much do you?” he asked

“I don’t talk to strangers” I shot back at him

He gave a chuckle and focus on his driving.

I was wonder how he can just let any girl into his car. Besides what was he doing late at night by himself? Where were the other members? I had so many questions. I couldn’t stop but ask…

“How come you’re alone? Where are the other members?” I finally asked

“Oh, you are talking. Thought you didn’t talk to strangers” he said

“Fine, I take it back. Forget what I said” I didn’t care whether he answered or not.

He let out another chuckle and said, “I was planning to go home to visit my mother.”

“Oh.” This guy really loves laughing.

“Then I saw you in trouble, so I helped out”

“Thanks”

“Don’t mention it.”

“Thanks for earlier at the studio too”

“Oh right. Yeah no problem”

We went back to being silent again. We finally arrived at my house, I said goodbye and he drove off. I knew I would never see him again in my life.
I went into the house and there she was. Gi Eun with her pissed off face ready to interrogate me for leaving without telling her.

“Where did you go? I was worried sick!” she yelled

“Sorry. I bump into some trouble”

“Who was that outside?” seriously she was worse than my mother

“Someone who helped me and gave me a ride”

“Female or male?” she asked

“Oh my god. Does it matter? He just helped and we will never see each other
again anyway” I said

“So it was a he…”

“Yeah, so?”

“OH MY GOD! JUNG YULI!” she screamed grabbing my hand

“WHAT?” I screamed back.

“You got into a car with a guy. Your very first time” and you thought she would at least care about my safety just a little bit.

“Was he hot? His car was hot. Does he have a lot of money? What’s his name?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know and I don’t know” I didn’t want her to know that the person who drove me home was Taeyang.

“How can you not know? Did you get his number?”

“I DON’T KNOW” saying it in a tone that meant stop asking this is final.

“Fine. I have my ways to find out” she said adding an evil smile to it.

She probably wont find out anything considering the status of “that” person.

Gi Eun finally left, leaving me in peace. I took a shower removed all my makeup and just lied in bed thinking about what happened today. The one day I dressed up and it turned into chaos. I even hurt my foot. I grabbed a hand held mirror and looked at myself. The face that was common and not unique. A face that never leave an impression on anyone. A face easily forgotten, this is the true me. The long day must have made me tired because I fell asleep without even knowing.

“YAH JUNG YULI WAKE UP!” screamed Gi Eun while banging the door

“ARGGG” I screamed back

“Open this door right now! You have a lot of explaining to do!”

I rolled out of bed as usually. Checked the time and it said 7:30. What was she doing here so early on a Saturday morning? Doesn’t she need to sleep also!

“IT’S 7:30 DAMMIT!” I said while opening the door

As expected, Gi Eun pushed the door right before I opened it fully presenting me a newspaper.

“You came over here just to tell me to read the newspaper” I said lying back in bed

“Its not a ordinary newspaper. YOU ARE ON THE COVER!”

“WHAT?” I grabbed the newspaper and there I was. Pictures of me getting out of his car and walking to my house. A close up of his face and mine. This could be the worse nightmare ever! Above all that the headline said,
“Taeyang’s secret lover…Gentleman taking her home” I AM NOT HIS SECRET LOVER!

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! We are best friends.” Gi Eun said in her sad face

“I am not his secret lover! This is made up. It’s not true”

“No one is going to believe that.” she said.

She was right. I am going to have thousands and thousands of anti-fans at my door trying to rip me into pieces. Why does the bad thing always happen to me? Just before I could pack my bags and leave, someone rang my doorbell.

“OMG don’t open it” I told Gi Eun

“Why?”

“The anti-fans are out to get me” I told her

“Relax I don’t think anti-fans wake up at 7:30 in the morning just to kill you” she said while going to get the door.

I ignored her and went back to my packing. “I need to get out of here” was all I can think about at the moment.

“Umm Yuli-ah. You have a visitor” she said.

I ran out of my door and froze when I saw who was outside my door.

“Taeyang-shi...”