Chapter 9

My best friend's brother

I held my breath after those words came out. I didn't.... I shouldn't... siwon....

"siwon please,listen to me. he didn't mean it. he is just..."

"he doesn't have any right! how can you still defend him when he did this to you?!" he stood up, his fist were clenched, "I have to have a talk with my little brother..." this is not good, I can't let him go or he'll do something to suho...

"he is just hurt! this is my fault, not his. I deserve this black eye, just let it go..."

"this cant just be passed so easily" he said walking faster towards his car. donghae and hyukjae were there already,worry in their faces but when they saw how mad siwon was they knew better not to talk.

I grabbed siwon's arm in an attempt to stop him. "let's just give him time ok? please, maybe if he has time to cool down he will realize how wrong he is." but he didn't listen to me, he was going to drive home no matter what. luckily hyukjae grabbed him by the waist and dragged him away to talk.

"you don't know suho. once he gets angry it takes some time to calm him down,look at his brother." donghae said to me while hyukjae was trying to calm siwon, and it wasnt working.... "look, hyukkie will takesiwon to his apartment to avoid those two brothers killing each other..." I cried again at this, damn! I had cried today more than in the entire year. "you should get home and rest ok? clean your eye and put some ice toit, we dont want that handsome face damaged, do we?"

"thank you" I hugged him. donghae, I realized,was a good person.

"you are welcome... eh..."

"kyuhyun"

"you are welcome kyuhyun!" he patted my back "would you like a ride back home?"

 

Lying down on my bed with the bag of ice on my eye I tried to think what should I do to make this better? everything seemed wrong. and apologizing wont be an option since I tried this morning and I ended up with this black eye. suho's words kept repeating in my head.... I don't want to do it, but it seems the only logical solution right now.... I can't make two brothers fight each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"siwon you need to calm down, I wont say it again. this behavior is not normal! do you like that kid so much?" hyukjae was yelling at me from the kitchen of his apartment. I was sitted on the sofa in the living room.

"he is the boy I talked to you about."

"you mean the boy that was always looking at you and you found him both cute and creepy at the same time?"

"not with those words but yes. I dont want to ruin this hyukkie. he is important, I can feel it."

"you will fight your little brother so you can be withthis guy you met 2 weeks ago... thats love, I guess"

"I know him since a long time ago..."

the first time I saw kyuhyun was when I was in my second year and he was in the first year here at our college. I was in the gym lockers when I saw him peeking behind the wall. I acted as if  I didn't know he was there and kept doing my things but you cant ignore two huge pink cheekbones and brown almond size eyes for too long....

after that I found him everywhere, and he was always looking at me. it was very cute indeed how when I looked right at him his face flushed and he looked down, it never failed, not once...  I was very shocked to see him at my house with suho but also happy. as I met him more and I fell deeper. all this just made me realize how much I like kyu...

"hey siwon! siwon?! earth to siwon! can you hear me?!"

"oh sorry hyukkie, I was just thinking about stuff..."

~*~

I didnt talk to suho and he didnt talk to me. first because we were angry at each other and second because it was exams week. I havent seen kyu either and I didnt want to ask suho if he saw him. he wouldnt answer anyway...

exams were over, I have called kyu more than 20 times and he doesnt answer,I go to his house and nobody its there. I'm worried...

3 weeks that I dont see nor talk to kyu. I just cant take this anymore. I know he is ignoring me, why is he ignoring me? I have done everything to look for him.more than 100 calls, everyday I got to his house, I even talked to his friends but they dont know anything.

theres only one thing left.....

"where is kyuhyun, suho?" I said as I atepped down into his room

"why do you ask me? I dont know..."

"what did you do to him?"

"I didnt do anything! dont you come yelling at me just because that idiot left you. it lasted more than I expected anyways..."

I took his desk by one side and turned it over, breaking the lamp on it and dispersing his stuff... "what did you say to him?!"

"I... I just.. I told him toleave you alone but I never thought he would really do it..."

I ran out of the house, got on my car and drove the familiar streets once again to kyu's house. when I got there I ran to the door as fast as I could.

"KYUHYUN!!" I started pounding on the door "I know you are there! open the door or I'll break it in two!"

I was about to knock again when a sleepy kyu opened the door, he hada long white shirt on and pale blue boxers. his left hand rubbing his eyes and a yawn on his mouth. I could have died from relief right there.

"why didnt you answer my calls?" I asked softly, I could never be rude in front of kyu

"I wasnt here, I went to my grandparents house for a mini vacation and I left the phone here....."

I hugged him so hard we both fell backwards"thankyou! thank you God!" I was already thinking the worst.

"siwon..."

"I missed you so much! why didnt you call me?!" I said while kissing his neck. oh how much I missed this...

"I didnt have your number.... siwon.... we have to talk..."

"hmmm, about what?" I kissed him. we were still on the floor andjust to feel him under me were doing things to my body... but kyu got up and walked away from me, I had a bad feeling...

"let's breakup"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this the longest chapter I have writter so far? I think so! damn! that was so long!! uff! 2 more chapters to go!! :D

thanks to the new subscribers and the people who comment!! (thank kyu~! you guys rock!!)  

so... pizza prince so far has been an sucess!! woo hoo,for those who still dont know, that was supposed to be that one shot for my 1,000 views(we have almost 3,000 views now... just saying) go check it up, its only the foreword tho! but thanks for the love!!

sorry for the mistakes! I'm not feeling very well right now so there must be plenty! uff I'm so tired!! >.<

well thats it for now! see ya :D