Chapter 7

My best friend's brother

I don't know if I want to check on Kyu or Suho to be honest but when we got to the club I didn't see them. Donghae and Hyukjae were flirting, as always, and left me behind while they looked for a table. I took the available time and walked around the club looking for them but didn't find them. I gave up and went with the guys.

"why are you so tensed up, Siwon? relax, that's why you are here!" Donghae said to me ad passed me a beer "here, this will help you"

"oh yeah, this will help my liver a lot, thank you!"

Hyukjae laughed hard at this, holding his stomach and bending over it.

"you see why I don't bring him withus hae? he will always be with his sarcasm" said hyukkie

"at least he is handsome" replied hae

I laughed at this

~*~ 

15 minutes passed and nothing. I was getting worried. I'm pretty sure Suho told me he was taking Kyu to Saphire Blue, so why are they not here yet?" I took a sip of my second beer and watched how the couples danced under the light. I wonder how it would feel like dancing with kyu... he does have an amazing ... and  why am I thinking about his ?

at this time I dediced to forget about and talk to the guys when a couple started dancing in front of us, there were a lot of couple dancing there but something made me look their way... I shouldn't have...

they were.. kissing... and not just any type, but a kiss filled with lust and you could notice how they were playing shamelessly with their tonguesso everyone around could look. I grab my chair so much forcethat I though itwould break under me; it wasn't my right to get angry, ! I even told Kyu off, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt get angry. I just wanted to get up and separate them, tell Suho that Kyu was mine.. no, Siwon, he isnt yours....

Kyuhyun looked at me in that moment, he was my brother's lips but looking into my eyes... that was it, ! I'm getting up...

"Omo!! Siwon!! Your hand!!!" Donghae screamed, breaking my gaze with Kyuhyun. I looked at my hand, it was bleeding, I held the glass bottle so hard that I broke it and didn't notice.

"come on,let's get you to the bathroom" Hyukjae said, pushing me away. I was dizzy from the beer and boiling from my anger. I walked past him, pushing his shoulder in the way. I opened the faucet and put my hand under the flow of the water trying to wash the blood away.

"so the guy you like is with your brother.. thats bad luck..."

"shut the up Hyuk... I'm not in the mood"

"yeah whatever...I knew there was something off when you called me to go to a club, you wanted to spy them right? I know..."

"HYUKJAE!!"

"but if you don't want to talk about it's okay... we'll talk later when you are not blind by jeaulosy" he helped me wash my hand and rolled it with paper "I will try to get some band-aids. you don't move from here, I know how you  get when you are angry"

"I wont do anything.. mother..."

"Thank God I'm not your real mother" he said and walked away leaving alone in the bathroom.

I tried to calm down and not think about that damned kiss but it was useless, it was like an old movie.. always repeating itself.

"Why you do this to me Kyuhyun?!!" I grabbed the soapbox and smashed it against the mirror.. I don't care what happens next.. my tears wanted to go out but I didn't let them.

"so you could learn a lesson" that voice... I turned to my side and there he was, the caused of my torments, standing with the door behind him. I heard the lock. 

"isn't enough to see me sad but now you want me to suffer?" 

"I want you to suffer as much as I did my Siwonnie"

I walked closer to him, I wanted to feel what Suho felt moments ago, I wanted to know how that body felt close to me.... Kyuhyun didn't move at all, he was trapped under my gaze..

"I don't understand you Siwon..." my ran down his arms and I could feel how he got goosebumps.

"we can't be together Kyu" I murmured in his ear "and you know it"

"of course we can, you just don't want to" oh I want to... you don't know how much I want to.. but Suho.. I can't give into your beauty because of Suho...

" I don't like you that way" it was a lie, and he knew it, my actions totally denied me as my hands went to his waist and grabbed it, getting him closer to me, my lips running against his jawline... I could hear the phantom of a moan between his lips..

"I knew you had been checking me out for awhile Kyu...but we really cant do this..." I checked you out too, how couldn't I?

"listen to me Siwon.. I wont stop until you are with me... I will keep torturing you with Suho" he murmured in my ear now

"Don't you dare hurt Suho!!" I pushed him agains the wall, "you have to understand that I can't do this. I can't hurt him, I promised I would protect him...""

"Siwon!!! Suho doesn't love me!" he yelled frustrated

"he loves you!! he told me that"

"he said to me 5 mins ago that he didnt feel that way towards me"

"you are lying, you are saying that you I fall into your hands but I won't" I said while putting butterfly kisses in his neck, it was another lie, it was too late for me

"Siwon, look at me.."he took my face in his hands so that it was right in front of his but my eyes were looking at the floor, "look at me!! I would never do anything to harm you.. I like you..." I gasped, so it was true... " all I did was for you to look at me, I couldnt hide anymore. I'm sorry that I... used Suho to get here but I promise that my intentions were only to get close to you and not to hurt him or you... I just like you so much..." 

and he started crying,and with his tears he erased my anger... I still couldnt catch how he could do that for me but I... I understand him... I could forgive him... 

"does he.. does he know?" I murmured

"not yet, I'm scared of telling him"

"he has to know kyu... we'll make a deal... if he accepts our relationship when you tell him the truth, I'll give you an opportunity..." his eyes opened very wide and he looked at me like if he was a lost puppy... he is just too cute.. I kissed his lips softly, just once...

I can't deny it anymore Kyu... I like you too...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok can someone please explain to me what the heck is going on here? this is not what I had planned....

anyways, its chapter 7 now and this story might be coming to an end... (look at the bright side!! I didn't expect to write so many chapters)

as always please tell me what do you think of the chapter (even if it's bad girls, I will cry like a baby if you do but I'll be happy cause you are honest)

Oneshot is still in process (having problems with that :/)

thanks to the new subscribers!! and the people who comment (can't even say how much awesomeness you have!! :D) this story has 1,700 and something views by now! wow!! thats daebak!! (me and my poor use of korean *facepalm*) sorry for any mistakes and the drabble.. again...

thats it for now!! SEE YA ;D