Chapter 10

My best friend's brother

"what?" I couldn't say anything else. my brain wasnt processing the event in front of me. kyu was standing there like nothing happened, like he didnt say those 3 words that everybody hates.... including me. 

"I cant do this" he said, his hand running through his curls, "I thought... that I really liked you but after all this drama...Idont want to make your life more miserable,siwon. I realized I dont like you that much when I visited my grandparents.."

"wait... you are telling me, you cho kyuhyun that you dont like me anymore! ja! jajajajajajaja please! after everything you've done to get closer to me you are telling ME that you dont like me?"

"I don't like you siwon." he was serious, how could he talk to me like that? 

"oh... I get it... you just wanted a kiss and now that you got it you dont want to take the consecuences..." I dont even know what I'm talking, I just want him to feel bad, as bad as I'm feeling right now.  "besides, I didnt know you could break up something that never started in the first place!" his face flinched at that and he held the bottom of his shirt as if trying to control himself. I wanted him suffering but now that I see the signs, I feel bad....

"please kyu, we can make this work. forget about suho. do you really not like me anymore?" I said, walking closer to him but as I walked closer he walked backwards. I got him against the wall, just like in the club weeks ago, both arms at each side of him, imprisioning. "I'll let you go... if you look into my eyes and tell me you dont love me."  

he kept looking down, he couldnt do it. I knew it,I won. "kyu, dont lie to me again" I hugged him tight, few second later I heard some faint sobbing, and my shirt got wet."kyu whats wrong? why are you crying? why are you doing all this?"

he cried louder, it was so heartbreaking that I shed some tears too. he stepped away from me again, wiped his tears, looked into my eyes and said...

"I dont love you"

my heart stopped, my tears kept going. somehow I grabbed my keys that fell on the floor and walked out  of his house, still crying....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was very worried about siwon, I dont know why but I had this bad feeling ever since he went out to look out for kyuhyun...

I was cleaning the mess he made in my room whenmycellphone rang, it was siwon's number...

"is this suho?" some random guy asked me, why did he have siwon's phone?

"yes, who are you?"

"hey kid! come pick up your drunk brother from my club before he throws up all over the floor!" siwon? drunk?

"what? siwon doesnt drink"

"you tell him that. look, I just want him out of here" 

"where is he?" I said whil looking for my keys and wallet

"Saphire Blue Club"

~*~

siwon was sleeping on the bar with several bottles and cups around him, a pool of saliva next to his cheek.

"it was time for you to come, pay me for the drinks and get away" I took the money from siwon's walled and paid the angry bartender. I grabbed his left and rolled it around my neck, trying to get some support to stand him.

"arg! you are so heavy!"

"kyuhyun.... kyu...." he murmured while I dragged him to the exit. I might get my back broken because of his stupid actions and allhe can think, or dream, about is kyuhyun... sigh....

he was moving all over,screaming kyuhyun's name and crying. what the heck happened? "siwon, talk to your brother. what did kyuhyun do?" but all he said were incoherent words. it didnt matter right now, I had to get him home under the cold shower.

as we were going out some guys were coming in and, because I wasnt paying attention, siwon's right arm smacked one of the guys side. 

"hey you!! who do you think you are hitting?!!"

damn it! why us?!! "I'm sorry sir, its.. my brother he is drunk"

but then outof no where siwon stood up firmly, like if he was drunk at all "what? you have any problem?!"

"siwon! what are you doing?!" I murmured in his ear, he cant get in a fight with that gorilla... he'll kill him! "listen, I know you are hurt but this isnt the way to deal with it"

"I dont care!! you! who do YOU think you are that we cant pass next to you?!" 

oh no, we are in trouble... "siwon, lets leave" I grabbed his hand and started to walk away but the guy grabbed his other arm and stopped us 

"you dont get to go anywhere brat! I have to teach you a lesson" and punched siwon on the stomach, extracting all of his breath. someone held my arms behind my back and I couldnt move, I was watching how that monster kept kicking and  punching my brother that was now on the floor screaming. I was trying to get free from the men's arms 

"siwon!! leave him alone!!" my throat was drying from the screams

"no fights outside the club" the bodyguards got theguys and took them away. I ran towards siwon whowas holding his stomach and his face was pure pain. he even got a cut above his left eyebrow. he cough and spitted some blood, that wasnt good. 

"we have to get you to the hospital!"

"kyu.." 

"what are you saying?! forget about that boy!you might be dying!" I dialed the ambulance, I wasnt able to drive right now. siwon kept spitting blood.

"I cant...." he said and fainted

"siwon!! stay awake, for me!! you cant go to sleep right now" he might have a concussion. I smacked his cheek trying to wake him up. it worked!

"suho... I'm..sleepy" 

"stay with me a bit more, we are almost there" the ambulance arrived and he was carried inside. I sat next to him,grabbed his arms and placed it against by cheek. I wanted to cry so much, but I had tobestrong for siwon...

"I want kyu... I love him.. kyu.. dont... leave me" one tear fell down his eye and I wiped it. this is all wrong! he was falling asleep again

"stay up siwon! do it for me.. and for kyu..."

"he doesnt love me..."

"he does.. its all my fault that you are like this siwon I shouldnt have done what I did but if you stay awake... I'll get you your kyu"

"thank... you..."

 

we got to the hospital and he was taken away from me to the operation room. they asked for our parents, but they were outside the country and I was already  21 I could take of papers. I sat in the waiting room and took my phone out. I had to make a call...

"hello"

"I know I'm the last person you want to hear but you need to come to the hospital right now... siwon..."

"what happened to siwon??!!!!"

"he got drunk.. and there were some guys..." all those tears that I was holding I let them out. I cant be strong anymore, I want to cry so much. "please, come quickly, he needs you and I... need you too"

"I'll be there soo suho, I promise"

"and kyuhyun?" I said while cleaning my noise

"yes"

"forgive me, I should have said those things. you are my friend and I dont hate you... come back with siwon..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would lie if I say that I didnt shed some tears while writing this... and it had never happened before

the next chapter is the end, for you it might be short but for me it has been a long road

thanks to all the new subscriber and the people to comment, I'm so sorry for not updating any sooner. I was kind of busy and this didnt came out easily

sorry for any mistakes

well.... see ya.... :)