1st Meeting

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

Jessica's POV

''HEY SLEEPING UGLY WAKE UP!!''

Ugh...this is why i hate mornings and my annoying baby sister , Krystal.

*STOMP* *STOMP*

Great..she's coming.

*SLAM*

I swear one day she's going to break my door.

''WAKE UP!''

Why is she so loud??

''DON'T MAKE ME JUMP ON YOU''

Aigoo...I hate it when she jumps on me...she nearly broke my back last time.

''3 , 2 , 1!''

I sat up and yawned as if nothing ever happened.

''FINALLY!!''

''Geez..Krystal why are you so loudd ?? im awake see??'' I said with an annoyed tone.

''WHY ARE YOU SO DEAF YOU OLD LADY''

''well let's see..umm i don't know maybe it's because of YOU''

''WELL IM SORRY YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T WAKE UP EASILY ANYWAYS BREAKFAST IS READY''

*SLAM*

Ugh..what's with her she's so loud lately.I got up lazily and went downstairs to eat.

---------------

I saw my mum washing the dishes while my dad reading a newspaper and Krystal? she's just watching t.v.

Mum saw me and smiled.''Oh you're awake.'' Who wouldn't be awake with Krystal's BIG LOUD MOUTH?!

''No mum im sleeping'' I replied sarcastically.Dad folded his newspaper and joined the conversation.

''well if you were sleeping wouldn't your eyes be closed?'' OMG....they do not know sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and sat down the nearest chair and ate my porridge.Yes porridge why? because It's really healthy and I dislike fatty foods like bacon.

Dad broke the awkward silence.''Jessica I have something important to tell you.'' One of his lectures again?Ugh...God..kill me.

I nodded and gave him a sign to continue talking.He understood and continued.

''We're Moving.''My eyes widened.NO not those words NOO please tell me im hearing things.

I ate the last spoon of porridge and wiped my mouth with tissue.I cleared my throat.

''WE'RE MOVING?!''

''Yes ..we're moving.'' he repeated.

''WHAT?WHY?WHEN?WHERE?''

''Who's loud now?'' Krystal mumbled

''HEY! I HEARD THAT!''

''My job has been moved and we'll be moving next week to Korea.'' He answered calmly.

How could he say it soo calmly .. I mean come on we'll be leaving California!!

''BUT DAD I HAVE FRIENDS HERE''

''You can make new friends in Korea.''

UGHH!! Words can't explain how annoyed I am right now!!.I stood up.

''I'm going outside.''

I got my gloves , scarf and my big warm fluffy jacket to prepare of the cold attack from the weather.

---------------- 

The attack wasn't that fierce so..I was glad I wouldn't turn into ice.I decided to walk to the park , the park was my peaceful place I go there whenever I feel too annoyed and stressed and best of all no sisters and parents to annoy me.As I walked to the park I saw couples going ice-skating , some were playing with the snow and one was covered in snow.Dang...Im going to miss this place so much.

I finally reached my destination and to my surprise there was loads of children than usual.I walked passed them carefully not getting hit by a snowball.

''HEY GUYS LOOK IT'S JESSICA LET'S HIT HER'' a boy shouted.Oh..great I forgot these chilldren lived in the same park as me and they still want revenge for stealling their candy.

Before I could convince them to hit a different person...it was raining snowballs and the bad thing was those snowballs were all aimed at me.

''AHH!!'' i screamed and ran to find a hiding spot.Good thing there was a big tree near me so i hid there until the kids stop.

''awh...we lost her''

''hey let's find a different person to hit!'

I peeped out of my hiding spot to check if they were still there ...phew they're gone...that was soo scary.I found my way back to the footpath and now on my way to'The Bench Of Dreams'.'The Bench Of Dreams' is actually just a normal bench but it's my favourite bench to sleep on! :D

Pass the Big Kiss Tree...if you're wondering why it's called that, it's where couples ..you..know ..kiss....across the BRIDGE OF DEATH MUHAHAHA actually it's just a normal bridge where people just..cross...then once you see a plain boring bench...you have found 'The Bench Of Dreams'!

I sat down 'The Bench Of Dreams' and watched the view around me.Children making snowmen , snowangels , snowcastles , and just .. playing with the snow..I exhaled and watched the fog come out from my mouth then disappear.I closed my eyes.On the way to dreamland until it started snowing.I felt the snowflakes fall on my face soon turning into tiny drips of water.I opened my eyes..it looked like a winterwonderland...it looked soo peaceful.

*Giggle* ''it's snowing''

Oh great ...Krystal that one person who always invades my peaceful time with her loud mouth.

''Krystal ..why are you here?!'' i asked with an annoyed tone.I looked at my left side where krystal was but...it wasn't Krystal..

''umm sorry if i woke you up..with my loud mouth.and by the way im not Krystal'' The girl said ..with...a bit lower and husky voice.

'' Im Tiffany Hwang *eyesmile* ''

------------

 

WOOT WOOT JeTi MET !! ;D i hope you enjoyed this chappy ;3 thnx for all the comments and subscribes !!! ;D whats gonna happen in the next chap? :D stay tuned!! ACE FIGHTING!! <3