Just a 'Normal' Classroom/2nd Meeting

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

SM Academy (SMA),

2nd Floor Room 9.

February 5th ,

Friday ,

8:20am .

 

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were at their desks , they were the first ones to enter the classroom.Taeyeon slouching in her chair while Hyoyeon laid her head on her desk.Both bored as f-ck.

'' we're so earlyyyyy '' Taeyeon groaned.

''well..it's better than being late '' Hyoyeon replied.


*SLAM*


The classroom door burst open.The Kims stared.A tall girl holding a chocolate bar walked in and kicked the door behind her to shut it close.

'' Sooyoung! I didn't know you were in this class '' Taeyeon sat up.

'' Taeyeon ! Hyoyeon! '' Sooyoung walked over to the Kims while chewing on her chocolate bar.

The classroom door burst open again.This time it was JongKey and Onew with his chicken.The chicken caught Sooyoung's eyes.

'' Morning Taeyeon noona! Hyoyeon noona! '' JongKey said.

'' Kibum! Jonghyu-! ''

'' JINKI!! FOOD!! CHICKEN!! '' Sooyoung swallowed the last piece of her chocolate bar and ran to her next prey, the chicken.

'' Noona !! It's M.I.N.E!! '' Onew used Key as his shield and ate his chicken as fast as he can before Sooyoung steals it.

'' JINKI! DON'T YOU DARE EAT THE CHICKEN!'' Sooyoung jumped over tables , slid under chairs (like temple run :D) bumped a random broom out of her way and tackled poor Onew.

Once again.. the classroom door burst open.

"Yo Yo! '' A wanna-be rapper rapped incomprehensible English words in a bizarre 'engrish' accent with his 'homies' beatboxing behind him.

''Yo Yo! I am a Wooyoung in daw housse!Staraberee is very sweat like meh!Oh mah gah!Ish tha a cheken ?!Oh yoomeh yoomeh"

"........................" Everyone was now staring at Wooyoung as if he has gone crazy.

"What?No 'Omo Wooyoung that was a greatest rap ever!!MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'?" Wooyoung imitated some crazy fangirl sayings ending with the most girliest scream.

Everyone shook their head and went back what they were doing.

Onew pouted , "My chickennnn T.T".Sooyoung happily finished his chicken and dropped the remainings in the bin.

"Any news about the cla-" Key covered Jonghyun mouth."We're not allowed to talk about it outside  HQ remember?!".

Taeyeon looked down , "Danny's gone".Hyoyeon slammed her table , "WHAT?!".

Tae saw Wooyoung boiling , "I'll tell you later"

Wooyoung bursted like a volcanoe ,"YAH!!DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!".

Meanwhile the classroom door burst open....again.Two tall beautiful girls came in the noisy classroom , at first sight you would think they were two angels or maybe you would think they were related and they look-alike , behind them was an innocent , mature-looking girl wearing nerdy glasses.

"Umm Unnie please open the door carefully or else the door might break" the youngest of the two warned , "Hehe mianhae I won't do it again I promise" the darker skinned girl replied.

Wooyoung and his group's jaws dropped in awe."Yah!It's the goddess , Yoona!" Chansung was the first to talk while his groupmates were still frozen by Yoona's beauty.

"We are so lucky to be in this class" Junho was the second to talk but the last one , Wooyoung seemed to be daydreaming.

"Yah" Junho slapped Wooyoung's face , returning to his normal senses.

The poor nerdy girl who no one noticed sat at the back of the classroom , reading her favourite book.

Yuri whispered into Yoona's ear , "Yoona don't mind those freaks".Yoona nodded.Yuri smiled , "Yoona let's sit here" Yuri pointed at the two chairs by the window.

Wooyoung , Junho and Chansung naming themselves as the incredible 3 but everyone calls them , the incredible 3 idiots , stared at Yoona."Hehe let's chat with them for a while"

"Hello pretty girls" Wooyoung winked."You girls look super beautiful today" Chansung showed his 'friendly' smile.Junho pushed the two guys out of the way , "Im Lee Junho".Yuri rolled her eyes.Chansung kicked Junho ,"Im Hwang Chansung".Wooyoung punched Chansung , "Im Jang Wooyoung".

"YAH! I was talking!"

"I WAS TALKING TO HER FIRST!"

"BACK OFF WOOYOUNG"

"GO AWAY!SHE'S MINE"

"WHY YOU LIL-"

The incredible 3 idiots fought eachother trying to win the pretty girl's heart.Yuri sighed , "Let's sit somewhere else".Yuri and Yoona sneakly passed the incredible 3 idiots without any of them noticing and sat at the front chairs of the Kims and Sooyoung.

"Yuri and Yoona right?" Hyoyeon asked.

"And you're Hyoyeon right?" Yuri replied back.

Hyoyeon nodded and pointed at Taeyeon and Sooyoung , "That's Taeyeon and Sooyoung"."Hi Hi! ^.^!" Sooyoung waved."Hm" Taeyeon forced a smile.

"Don't mind my cousin , one of her friends passed away" Hyoyeon patted Tae's back.Yoona gasped , "I'm sorry to hear that".Taeyeon stood up , "I'm going to the bathroom" she said in an emotionless tone , she looked down , avoiding anyone who looks at her , hiding her tears.

"I'll come with you!" Sooyoung shouted."No , it's okay" Taeyeon responded quietly.

As soon as she left the classroom , she ran.

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

Room 9, room 9, room 9...Dammit so many rooms.Found it.


I walked down the hallway on my way to the classroom I was assigned in , when suddenly a girl ran out of the classroom.


Huh?Did something happen?o.O She looks familiar.....


As she ran past me , I felt this weird aura , it was cold , it was...scary.My body started to tremble.It was the same feeling everytime I had that ......dream.I turned around but she was gone.Who was she?Why do I feel like this?Why do I feel so lonely?So many questions were on my mind but I had no answer to all of them.I ignored these strange feelings and entered the classroom.

I entered the classroom and I was greeted by loud screaming/shouting as if I was in a nursery school filled with loud children.The next second someone called me but it wasn't my name they called me by.

"Taeyeon!" a tall girl called me.I ignored her and sat somewhere nice and quiet and no where near those 3 idiots fighting.

"It's YOU!!!" the same girl shouted with her finger pointing at me and making a huge 'O'.

I gave her a confused expression , "It's me?" I pointed to myself."YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO MADE TAEYEON'S WONDERFUL , DELICIOUS ICECREAM GO PLUNK!!!!" she slowly walked towards me.

"I made Taeyeon's icecream go plunk?" I repeated."Y-yeah!" in a split second her face was really close to mine.


TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE! WAY TOO CLOSE!!

I looked away."Sooyoung leave the poor girl alone!".

I looked back and I saw the girl being pulled back by another girl.

"Mianhae don't mind this CRAZY girl here".

"Yah!I'm not crazy!Let me go!" Sooyoung tried to break free from Hyoyeon's grip but failed.

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon and the girl right here is-".

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Sooyoung interrupted."What she said" Hyoyeon continued.

"My name is Lee Sunny".

"Lee Sunny?Are you from America?" Sooyoung asked.

I gave an awkward laugh , "hehe.....no , my real name is Lee Soonkyu".

There was an awkward silence for a while until Hyoyeon started giggling followed by Sooyoung."Mianhae your name sounds so weird and old-fashioned" Hyoyeon apologized trying her best to make a straight face but as soon as she looked at Sooyoung they couldn't keep it in.

I pouted , "Yah!".

"Lee Soonkyu....aren't you the Principal's daughter?" a pretty , tall girl asked.

"Neh..I am".Hyoyeon and Sooyoung abruptly stopped."WHAT?!YOUR THE PRINCIPAL'S DAUGHTER?!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Mianhae I didn't mean to laugh at your name" Hyoyeon apologized again and let go of Sooyoung."MIANHAE PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR DAD TO EXPEL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung on the other hand , bowed on her knees.

I scratched my head , showing an awkward smile , "Don't worry I won't tell my Dad to expel you I'm not that kind of person".Sooyoung hugged me but it was more like she was squeezing me to death , "THANK YOU!!ARIGATOU!!KAMSAHAMNIDA!!MERCI!!DANKE!!SALAMAT!!-".

"NO PROBLEM!" I interrupted her or else she'll be here all day saying 'thank you' to me in every language.

"Soo , let her go you're killing her" Hyoyeon saved my life."Why?You jealous?" Sooyoung smirked and let go of me."Why would I be jealous?" Hyoyeon responded with a straight face , "Anyways I'll go back to my seat" Hyoyeon head back.

"Pfft what's wrong with her....WAIT!! HYOYEON I'M SORRY!!" Sooyoung followed.I smiled.


What a funny friendship ^_^


I went back to my business and wrote some quotes in my notebook.I clicked my pen while I thought of one but I couldn't concentrate properly because of those loud idiots.I tapped my forehead with my pen in some kind of rhythm , stuck my tongue into my cheek , trying to remember that one quote.


Love ...love .....love at first..LOVE AT FIRST SI-!


I dropped my pen.I can feel it again , the lonely , scary aura.My eyes focused on the door.I didn't pay attention to the stuff happening around me except that door where I can feel the aura strongest.The classroom became dark.The noise of the class slowly fading.The door slowly opened revealing a small brunette girl.

"TAAEEYEEOONNN!!!!!".The classroom went back to normal and the noise was loud again."Hehehe... sorry for taking so long".I looked down , ignoring any eye contact between that girl who is named as Taeyeon."What took you so long?".The same Taeyeon that I somehow according to Sooyoung , made her icecream go plunk.

"You fell asleep on the bathroom  seat?".

"WHERE WERE YOU?!I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING!!".

"No worries Soo , I'm still alive and running and uhmm I pretty much dozed off".

"Haha I was right , didn't get enough sleep last night ahjumma?".

"Yeah...couldn't stop thinking about something....."


Geez....what's wrong with me?Am I the only one who can sense this?


I wiped the drips of sweat from my forehead and picked up my pen from the ground."Soonkyu!!".I jolted up and glared at Sooyoung."Soonkyu come over here!".

"Soo-!....." I looked away for a second when Taeyeon stared at me.


This is bad , this is bad.. my face is hot again!!! T_T


I took a quick glance at Taeyeon but she caught it and smiled.I cleared my throat and focused on Sooyoung."Please call me Sunny , calling me by my real name is ..embarrassing" I sighed.

"Oh...okay Sunny" Sooyoung replied."Yah ByunTae stop smiling at Sunny like that" Hyoyeon elbowed Taeyeon."HMPH!!......I'm just being friendly" Taeyeon replied weakly,clutching her stomach showing a sad frown to Hyo but Hyoyeon just stuck her tongue out.


Hm....now that I think of it....I've seen Sooyoung , Taeyeon and Hyoyeon before.....AT THE CAFE!

"Weren't you three the ones I saw at the cafe?" Tae and Hyo stared at me."FINALLY YOU REMEMBER!!!!" Sooyoung burst out , throwing her hands into the air.

"Hmm now that you mention it.....you were the one Tae-" Taeyeon covered Hyo's mouth with her arm before she could finish her sentence  , "Hehehe...d-don't listen to her!! I wasn't staring at you!! Pfftt.....".Hyoyeon without any warning chomped her arm which made Tae let out a loud roar.

"Stop jumping into conclusions , I wasn't gonna tell her that you stared at her but ah well looks like you told her anyway" Hyoyeon shrugged.Taeyeon squinced her eyes and mouthed 'evil'.

"You kinda freaked me out when you stared at me like that" I added which made Taeyeon's jaw drop.Sooyoung patted Tae's back , "Poor Tae".

"TIPPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a louder roar was heard "Oh...hey Wooyoung..." Everyone's attention went to the one with the pretty eyesmile.

"TIPPANY!!!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon joined and ran to her and gave her a huge hug.She giggled , "You miss me?".Taeyeon nodded her head , "How was America?Did you get me something???"

"Psstt...Hyo who's she?" Sooyoung murmured to Hyoyeon.

"Just Tippany , Taeyeon's best friend who went to America for Christmas".Sooyoung gasped , "Can she speak in English fluently?".

"Yup".

The rest of the conversation didn't really matter to me but..what Hyo said 'Taeyeon's best friend' made me feel...lonely.

I plopped down in my seat."Wooops....sorry Tae I forgot".

"What???Awhhhh........." Taeyeon pouted."But....I can give you this!" Tippany pecked Taeyeon's cheek , a lipstick mark was shown.Taeyeon showed a cheesy smile.I looked outside the window.What a beautiful day.......

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

"TIPPANI KISS ME!!!!!!!!" Wooyoung made a weird kissy face and waited until 'Tippany' shoved a piece of paper to his face.Laughs were heard at the back of the classroom.

"Rejected..AGAIN!!!" Junho and Chansung snickered.Wooyoung crunched up the paper and threw it at Junho but missed terribly."HAHA!!You missed!!You missed it like how you missed your opportunity to kiss Tippany!!"

"WHY...YOU!!!!-" The students who were standing scattered to empty chairs and those who weren't sitting properly sat down properly in a flash.

"Ahem!" The whole class went to their 'mute mode' and stood up for the teacher to show respect."Thank you class you can sit down now but you Mr.Jang will stand up for a while" The class sat down quietly but for poor Wooyoung had to stand up at the front looking like an idiot.

"Okay class....this is your second year in SM Academy and it seems SOME of you still behave like little CHILDREN , not looking at anyone in particular" The teacher emphasized on the words 'some' and 'children' and looked at Wooyoung.

"You can sit down now Mr.Jang" Wooyoung went to the back and sat next to Tippany , winking at her.

"Anyways , some may know of me but My name is Miss.Park and I will be your homeroom teacher for this year." Miss Park announced.

"This year we had to transfer some students to different classes but all of you may know each other or maybe not...but from this day on all the students in this classroom will be your official classmates until graduation" Miss Park added.Junho lifted his hand up."Questions in the end" Junho slowly put his hand down.

"So today is a school day where you guys can chat and get along with your new friends" The teacher continued.

"So is this why we have our first day on a Friday?" Junho asked."Questions in the end" Miss Park repeated , "And no..today is Spring Clean Day".

"JINJJA!?!??" The class shouted in unison.Miss Park nodded and handed out sheets of the seating plan if the class  "You guys will be sitting alphabetically , if you get the sheet you can move seats right away" The students obeyed , moving to their seats.

Miss Park waited until they settled down and when they did she took her whiteboard marker and wrote on the whiteboard as fast as the wind making the students dizzy as they watched her.

"ALRIGHT!!" Miss Park turned around and slammed on the board which gave the students a huge surprise.Miss Park wrote a table of who will be partnered up and what they have to clean:

Sooyoung + Hyoyeon = Windows of the Lab Room

Yoona + Seohyun = Floor of the Lab Room

Miyoung + Wooyoung = Windows of the Hallway

Jonghyun + Kibum = Floor of the Hallway

Yuri + Junho = Lockers

Soonkyu + Taeyon = Floor of Classroom 10

Chansung + Jinki = Windows of Classroom 10

blah + blah = blah

blah + blah = blah

etc.............


"No ones swapping and any questions?" The class was quiet until someone knocked on the door."You can come In!"

 

 

Sunny's P.O.V

 

 

The door opened revealing a pretty girl who wasn't in this school before.The strange thing was....I felt a 'chilly' feeling from her.I crossed my arms and rubbed my upper arms with my hands as my teeth chattered a little.I glanced over at Tiffany who had shocked face.


Can she feel it too???


"Ah you must be the new student , Jung Sooyeon.I'm your homeroom teacher , Miss Park" Miss Park said in English.Sooyeon nodded."Sooyeon you will sit in the empty seat next to Miyoung , Miyoung put up your hand."

I was confused for a while when she called Miyoung since I don't remember anyone from this class having that name until Tippany put her hand up.I heard giggles coming from the idiots.


I guess I'm not the only one with an old-fashioned name....

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

Sooyeon made her way to the empty seat next to Miyoung."Sooyeon you can understand Korean yeah?" Sooyeon nodded."Oh by the way Sooyeon if you need any help ask Miyoung she is also fluent in English too" Sooyeon nodded and dropped her bag full of heavy books under her table.

"Alright class!!I'm changing the partners!Sooyeon will go with Miyoung" Miss Park said in Korean.

"EH????But it was perfectly fine when me and Tippany were together!!" Wooyoung moaned.

"Im sorry Wooyoung but I guess you can clean the gum from all the chairs and tables on your own" Wooyoung's jaw dropped.

"Miss where's the cleaning supplies?" One student asked.Miss Park pointed at the door , "Outside the hallway".

"Okay children what are you waiting for?They won't clean themselves!Chop!Chop!" Miss Park clapped.The class groaned and got up their seats , grabbing some cleaning supplies and head off with loads of cleaning to do while Miss Park sat relaxedly on her chair.

Meanwhile ,there was an awkward silence between the two American girls as they wiped the windows clean."Sooyeon right?" Miyoung broke the awkward silence but Sooyeon nodded in reply.Miyoung was getting annoyed at how quiet the girl was and how she only replied with a nod."Jessica!!!Don't you remember me!??It's me Tiffany!!"

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows , "Tiffany?....Do I know you?"

 

 

 

 


DUN DUN DUNNNNN

 

 

(HOLY CRAP!!!! 5 fudging months since I last updated.............This chapter was pretty long  I guess since I kinda changed my writing style.... sorry for the LONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG wait >.< im sorry im sorry *bows*  it has been 5 months since my last update which is really.....really....long im sorry *bows again* (you can chop my head off :) I deserve it for being such a bad author T_T) 

 

I was 'busy' with school and stuff and when I had the time to update , I was busy planning on my other story and hadn't really paid attention to this one not to mention I had so many writer's blocks T.T but now I've overcome those stupid writer's blocks and IM BACK IN ACTION!!!!

 

(I promise I'll update two times a week after my exams ...seriously cross my S<3NE heart and cross my love for food , Sunyeon , Jeti , Yoonyul , Hyoyoung and Seororo)  anywho...since I live in a different country where their school system thingy is different  , SM Academy(SMA) will have that school system (i hope i didnt confuse you guys) anyways thank you for reading and those who waited for 5 months i am terribly sorry T_T)