A Weird Day

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

1 Day Ago(The same day JeTi met),
South Korea,
Lee Soo Man's House,


Lee Soonkyu Sunny's Room,

8:49am.

 

 

Sunny's P.O.V

 

 

"Why do ..I keep having this dream??"


*Knock Knock*


"Soonkyu is everything alright?"

It was my uncle the person who raised me up after...after that ...accident.He was the only one I could trust , he protected me , he cared for me ...he loved me as if I was his daughter.He was like a father to me.

"Soonkyu?"

I snapped out of my thoughts."Neh ...Dad everything's alright" I answered back.

"Are you sure? Can I come in?"

"Uhm..sure"

He opened the door , closed it behind him and sat at the other end of my bed.

"Soonkyu..." I looked at his worried eyes the second I heard him say my annoying real name.

"Lately ..I keep hearing you scream 'Appa!' 'Umma!' ....is everything alright?"

I avoided eye-contact with him because I knew I'd break down into tears and tried to hold it but failed when a tear trickled down my cheek.Before I could answer his question , he hugged me.

"It's alright....you can let it out" He gently rubbed my back as if I was a baby.

My parents' death......I couldn't take it anymore so I cried a river on his shoulder.

"Hush hush Little Soonkyu everything will be okay" I heard him say then suddenly he sang a lullaby.

I giggled.He messed up the lyrics and it was out of tune.He chuckled after he heard me giggle.I wiped my tears with my sleeve and looked up at him.

"Dad i'm not five anymore" I pouted.

He chuckled again."I know , I know but you will always be my cutest daughter forever"

I smiled.He smiled back and pecked my forehead.

"The pancakes are waiting for you downstairs and you better hurry and eat it while it's hot"

"YAY!!Thanks Dad!!" and I darted to the kitchen while Dad followed.

 

 

Lee Soo Man's House,
Kitchen,
8:55am.

 

 

"hmmmm this pancake taste so nice"

"Oh the 9 o'clock news is in 5 minutes , I better turn the television on" Dad turned the t.v on and flipped to the news channel.

 

 

9:00 NEWS
HOUSE ON 
Fire

 

 

My eyes were glued on the t.v.


House on fire!?!?


 

House Gets On Fire Causing Traffic On The Main Road.Tragically The Owner Of The House And His Children Could Not Escape The Fierce Flames And We Pray To God That They Rest In Peace In Heaven.

 

 

The image of the house burning to flames kept repeating over and over in my head.

"That's very unlucky ..I hope this will never happen again"


hats berry lucky I pope wish mill fever tapin apen??!?whattt????? O-o


I couldn't hear Dad properly ....just faints of people screaming.

"Soonkyu..." I heard a voice call out to me.

I looked around the room.Dad was leaning on the counter paying full attention on the screen and no strangers outside.Maybe I was hearing things...

"Soonkyu..." My eyes returned to the telly.

"Soonkyu..." This voice.....it sounds familiar.

"Soonkyu..." My eyes widened when I realized it was the same voice from my dream.

"Soonkyu..." 


What do you want from me?!


"Soonkyu..."


GO AWAY!!!


I closed my eyes shut hoping for the voice to go away.


LALAALALLAALAALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU


"Soonkyu..." I opened my eyes and looked at the t.v and there....a mysterious woman standing in front of the burning house but her face was blurry...and the people around didn't seem to notice her.

"D-d-dad?"

"Hm?"

"Do you see what I'm seeing and do you hear what I'm hearing?"

"Well I can see a house in flames while firefighters are trying to extinguish it and I can hear the news reporter talking"

"Can you see a woman standing in front of the house?"

"No? I can't"

"THERE!" I pointed at the woman in the t.v.

"I really can't see anything"

"Soonkyu..."

"YOU HEAR THAT?!?"

"Hear what?"

"SHE SAID MY REAL NAME!!"

"Playing tricks on your old man again?"

"BUT DAD!"

"Oh sugar this time already? Finish your pancake ok? I have a urgent meeting to go to and if you want to buy something the money and the spare key is on the counter."

"D-"

"Bye Princess" He grabbed his jacket and ran off to his car.

I glanced at t.v. but she was gone...


What the?.....am I going crazy??? O.o


I sighed and went back to my half-eaten pancake but I was too late.The the hot ran away and the cold replaced it.I sighed again and put the other half cold pancake in my mouth but it tasted weird.


*chew* *chew* *stop* .....


"BLLLLLAAARRGGHHH!!!!"

I spat out the chewed up , BURNT pancake.


That tasted sooo badddd T^T ...how did it get burned anyway?!?! Ugh...whatever..


I ran upstairs , got dressed , went back downstairs , grabbed the money and the key , locked the door and headed to the park for a good morning stroll.

 

 

Park,
10:12am.

 

 

So...when I arrived at the park , I saw something that I would never forget for my whole entire life.All of the people were dancing or whatever they were doing in a really weird , random ....maybe mental way?I could just facepalm thinking what on earth is wrong with this generation.Even elderly people and young kids and their parents joined in!





Then a girl came up to me with a really scary face...





"COME JOIN US"

"Uhm...no thanks"





When I rejected her she suddenly became really pissed...





But I didn't care...





"JOIN US B!TCH!!" She shouted at my face while she grabbed on my shoulders and shaking it roughly.





She just pulled the last straw and now I'm pissed :)...





Seconds later she let go of me and started sobbing...





"WHAT THE F_CK DID YOU DO TO MY HANDS?!?" She showed her hands really close to my face.

They were super FRIKIN RED but who cares?She deserved it for randomly coming up to me forcing me to join them when I didn't want to.KARMA MOTHERF_CKER

"I da na" I shrugged...





I turned around and started walking to COOKY which was my favourite place where it's QUIET and PEACEFUL and hopefully the people inside won't be dancing or doing what these crazy people were doing and no annoying people like her.

"WHY YOU LIL!!COME BACK HERE!!" She grabbed on my collar and was about to punch me...





But it was a good thing I had good reflexes and ducked my head.When she missed , she got angrier and her 2nd hand was ready to punch me.This time I knew I couldn't dodge this attack so I ran away.

"COWARD!! IM GONNA GETCHA!!"

I took a quick glance behind me and she was there running after me.


Ugh...this person doesn't give up does she?


I ran faster and faster until it felt like she wasn't there anymore.I stopped my tracks , catched some breath and wiped my forehead and it was BOILING.I looked at my watch.4:40pm.


4:40pm?!!??!WHAT.I RAN FOR 6 HOURS AND 28 MINUTES?!?NO WONDER IM BOILING


I took a glimpse in front of me.I arrived at my favourite place which was only a 10 minute walk from the park.


....My watch is broken ..totally broken


I entered the building and ummmm the scent of strawberries was the first thing that greeted me.I went up to the counter and bought icecream so I could cool down but for some reason It felt like someone was staring at me , watching everything move I make like....





I ignored the feeling and sat somewhere.Now for some quality time with my icecream!  but before I could it I could feel something flowing down my hand.I checked what it was and it was none other than my icecream.


It melted T^T...my frikin icecream melted.....but I like bought it 50 seconds ago!! Screw my life.


I wiped my hand with the tissue and dumped my icecream in the trashcan but I could still sense someone staring at me like....





THAT'S IT IM LEAVING!! FIRST THE PARK NOW THIS?!


I passes these 3 weird and loud girls but...to be honest they were pretty , really pretty.1 looked like the choding one in the group.1 was staring at me like...





And the tall one stared at her icecream like...





Weird......

And I left the place.



 





So uhm..Chapter 5 here yay!
Anyways..I hoped you enjoyed this chapter..
ACE FIGHTING