Love at First Sight

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

 

Jessica's POV

 

'' I'm Tiffany Hwang *eyesmile*.''


Is..is this what they call love at first sight?

 
I opened my mouth but no words came out...as if her beauty took my breath away.
 
''Oh..*awkward laugh* maybe I should head off ... sorry if I disturbed you..''


Wait !! Ugh..Jessica you babo say something!!

 
I watched her stand up and walk away slowy while I look like a mad woman.


She's going AHH!! NOOO!! 

 
I stood up quickly.
 
''W-wait!'' I finally managed to say.


Jessica you babo ...you nearly lost her for a second...

 
She turned around and looked at me.''Yes?'' she asked while tilting her head


Man she's soo cutee~ >w<.

 
''I-Im Jessica...Jessica Jung'' I replied with a warm smile.


Wait Jessica...did you just smile?!?! AHH...I hope she doesn't think of me as a stalker-pedo-creep-person....

 
She smiled back.I swear that smile..her smile killed me.
 
She ran back to me.


Hehe the way she runs ^ ^ ...hehe wait...she coming...AHH!! Jessica ..calm down..she's just coming back..it's not like something..bad will..happen..wait ..ice..ice..ICE she's going slip!!

 
''HEY WATCH OUT!!'' I informed her about the ice but...it was too late.I closed my eyes ....and waited for the *CRACK* sound.

 
...................................................................

 
Wait... how come I didn't hear any *CRACK* sounds?O.o it's always there everytime someone falls/slips on ice.I opened my eyes and....our eyes met..Wait?!? what?!? I caught her??!? but I was not even halfway near her!! and Im really slow at running.. Im so confused...

 
Her arms were around my neck while mine were around her waist.


Hold on..I know this position...it's in the movies and dramas....and it's when they KISS.

 
I stared at her for a second.


Or maybe minutes...but I can't stop ..she's like a magnet ..Im attracted to her.Her lips...perfect..her eyes..perfect..actually this person is beyond perfect!.Should I kiss her? ...wait...no.. I just met this girl a while ago and we don't even know eachother...

 
She blushed.


Wait..did she just blush?Jessica control yourself..control...control.

 
I blushed.


Dammit Jessica I told you to control yourself!!...

 
''Thanks..'' She whispered , breaking the silence.
 
''No problem'' I replied.
 
She let go of my neck and hid her arms behind her back while my arms were still around her waist.
 
''Umm...your arms...'' she whispered and looked away.


My arms?


I looked down at my arms and then I realized why she said that.


MY ARMS!

 
''oh..right uh.. SORRY!'' I apologized and released the grip on her waist.


Great now she thinks you're a ert-creep-weirdo-freak-stalker-person.

 
''Soo...'' 
 
''So wh-'' before  I could finish my question , she took my hand and shook it gently.


She..she..she's holding my hand!!!.

 
''Nice to meet you Jessica Jung!!'' she cheerfully said.
 
''Ummm you too...uhmm..'' I awkwardly replied as I tried to remember her name.


Damiit whats her name again?????Angel?Jade?Nancy?Megan?Nicole?

 
She smiled.''Tiffany Hwang''.


Tiffany Hwang..the name of the angel I fallen for.

 
''Tiffany Hwang'' I repeated.
 
'' *giggle* yup!! that's me!!'' she happily announced.


Tiffany Hwang...Im so glad I met you!!! hehe..wait.....AHHHH!!! I FORGOT IM MOVING NEXT WEEK AHHHH !!!!! MY LIFE IS OFFICIAL RUINED!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE DAD THANKS!!!

 
''GREAT ..my life is ruined'' I mumbled.
 
''Your life is ruined ?'' she asked.
 
''Yeah..my ANNOYING family and I will be moving next week...'' I replied in an annoyed tone.
 
''well...whats so bad about moving?''
 
''whats so bad? EVERYTHING! my friends , my house, my memories and..''


YOU.

 
''sorry..I didn't know that it was that bad..'' she apologized while looking down at the snowy white ground.


Jessica you babo.. look what you have done...you made poor Tiffany sad.

 
''No...it's fine..Im just...being my usual icy-self'' she looked back at me with a smile on her face.


What is she planning? O.o

 
''How about spending your last moments in California with me? *smile* like you know do best friend stuff? and then one day I promise ill meet you again and we will still be best friends forever !!'' she joyfully announced.

 
Sp-sp-spending my last moments in California with HER!?!?My prayers has been answered ^ ^.

 
''So you wannaaa?''
 
''Su-su-sure'' I replied shyly , hiding the blush on my cheeks with my scarf.

''WOOHOO!! OKAY!!''

''Woohoo..uh okay!''

''So how about we meet here at this park  , at this bench everyday at 2pm ? *smile* and the last day im gonna give you a HUGE gift!!'' 


a gift?!? I wonder whats it gonna be!! sooo excitedddd


I smiled.''OKAY!'' and gave her a thumbs uppp.

*RINGGG*


Great another moment ruined.

''Hello?''


..THANK GOD it wasnt my phone!! im sick of hearing their annoying voices especially Krystal.


''ok ok....fine ill be there'' 


shes going?!?! great this moment has officially ruined.


'' hey Jessi...I have to go but it was really really nice meeting you!! and I guess ill see you tomorrow BYE!!!'' I watched her walk home until she officially was out of my sight.

*sigh*

''I guess I have to go home then'' I walked home with a huge frown on my face.


It feels so cold now ..now that she's gone ..


.................................

Homeeee

''4,3,2,1'' I thought as I open the door

''Hey !!! where were you!!!''

''Somewhere away from you'' I mumbled

''well thanks to you I had to do ALL the cleaning!!''

''Good for you im going to sleep now goodnight'' I went upstairs to my bedroom as my little sister's head literally exploded.

I laid down on my warm , comfy , soft bed and for some reason the whole room , the whole house , EVERYTHING was as cold as the north polw.


Wtf?!?! why is it COLD?!? Ugh .. the heating probably not on.


I went out of my bedroom and walked lazily down the stairs but stopped halfway and leaned on the staircase.

''HEY KRYS TURN THE HEATING ON!! IM LIKE IN THE NORTH POLE HERE!!''

''Nahh It would be better if you freezed to death sis''

''STFU AND TURN THE HEATING ON''

''ITS ALREADY ON!!''

''WELL MAKE IT HOTTER OR SOMETHING''

''YOU WANT US TO BURN WOMAN?!?!?''

''YOU WANT ME TO FREEZE TO DEATH?!?''

''Yes''

''IM SERIOUS''

''OKAY OKAY FINE!! JUST USE A HOT WATER BOTTLE OR SOMETHING!!''

''WHERE IS IT!?!''

''FIND IT IN YOUR ROOM!!''


THIS IS SOOO ANNOYING I JUST WANT TO FIND THIS THING AND GO TO SLEEP!!


I went back to my freezing cold room but...everything...it...changed....the whole room..turned to ICE.


WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?!?MY WHOLE ROOM TURNED TO ICE!!?!?!?


''Sooyeon...''

''WHOS THERE!!?HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME?!?!?!''

''Sooyeon...'''

'''KRYSTAL !! STOP PLAYING TRICKS ON ME!!''

A mysterious image of a woman appeared but her face couldnt be seen.


Okay...thats..not krystal ...


''WHO ARE YOU!!!!!'' I tried to see her face but just looking at the image in front of me made me feel like I turned into ice.

.....................................................

I opened my eyes and looked around my room..

''.it..was a dream? but..it felt soo real ...'' I thought.

*SLAM*

''YOU MENTAL OR SOMETHING?!?! FIRST YOU SAID YOU WERE FREEZING TO DEATH NOW YOU'RE SCREAMING?!? AND THANKS TO YOU AGAIN I WASNT ABLE CONCENTRATE ON MY MOVIE!!!!''


To be honest I wish I didnt wake up.


''GEEZ!! Didn't you see Twilight for a MILLION TIMES ALREADY?!?!''

''but Jacob is sooo hot''

''No Robert Pattinson is :P''

''EW! NO! YUCK!''

*SLAM*

''well that plan worked'' I mumbled.


hehe..cant wait for tomorrow!! cant wait to see Tiffany :D!!! This week will be sooo FUNNNN!!..Whats this feeling? Im...Im IN LOVE!!


..........................................


HEYY GUYSSSS

I hoped you enjoyed this chapteerr im sooo sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnnng wait !!

I had a huge headacheee and i wasnt able to think/type properly !!

and also 1 huge favour....

can you guys please pray for Philippines theres a hugee flooodd going on there ..and ...1000+ people died and some are missing ..:(

so please pray for my country!! Thankss :D

ACE FAMILY FIGHTING!!!!