Spring Clean Day

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV
 

"Tiffany?....Do I know you?" I dropped the dirty cloth.

"Y-you...don't remember me?" Jessica shook her head.

"D-don't you remember back in California?" I stuttered in English.

"Uhm...no?" Jessica replied back in English.

"B-but remember this bracelet??? We had matching ones " I showed her the pink bracelet which had 'best friends' written in white.

"Uhm....I might be the wrong person you're looking for , I don't know you sorry..." Jessica grabbed the window & glass cleaner and headed to the windows that still had to be cleaned and left me dumbfounded.

This IS the Jessica from California right?? O.O....Holy Shizz Im going crazy >.<


"Jessica!! Wait!!" I followed her.

"What is it?" Jessica mumbled.

"Well ....wanna be friends?". Jessica didn't respond.

"Well?" I said again.

"Sorry I don't want to be friends with you".

Wait...wait....did she just reject me?!??!?


"Huh? Why???"

Jessica wiped the last speck of dirt on the window , "You're annoying" she replied back with a cold tone.

GURL SAY WHAT??!?


"FINE THEN!!!" I shouted."BABO!!BABO!!BABO!! I HATE YOU SOO MUCH!!" I yelled at Jessica in Korean and returned back to the classroom , leaving Jessica to do all the cleaning all by herself.

I slammed the classroom door shut."Oh back so early?" Miss Park put her feet up on her desk."I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE WITH THAT SOOYEON GIRL EVER AGAIN!!!" I let all my anger out.

"Huh? Why? " I put my hands under the edge of my desk , having an urge to flip it but In the end I didn't  , "I was only trying to be friends with her and then she calls me annoying!!!"

"Mhmmm" Miss Park nodded while reading her book.

"Miss Park can I change seats?? And can someone else help Sooyeon instead of me??She can understand and speak Korean !!" I begged.

"Nope" Miss Park flipped to the next page. "You'll be the one to help Sooyeon and shouldn't you be helping her?" The carefree teacher closed her book and looked at me with one eyebrow up.

"She can do it all by herself" I crossed my arms.

"If you say so , extra homework for tonight is alright for you yeah?".I sprinted out of the classroom.


That teacher is so evil.....¬.¬


"You came back" 

"Hmph!!" I ignored Jessica.

"Yah , I cleaned all the windows" She told me when I grabbed the spray."I DON'T CARE !! I'M CLEANING THE WINDOWS AND  YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOP ME!!!" I declared.

"Alright so...have fun" Jessica went.

"GEEZ!!!! Who does she think she is!?!?!" I muttered. "Uhm...is everything okay noona?" Kibum asked.

"SHE'S SOO UGH!!!!"

"I think we should leave Tippany noona alone and continue cleaning the floor" I heard Jonghyun whisper to Kibum. "But she looks troubled" Kibum replied.

"It's okay Kibum" I showed him my famous eyesmile."Y-yes Ma'am!!" He blushed.


Author's POV



Sunny was cleaning in a fast pace, once she done cleaning one spot she'll go to another spot and another leaving Taeyeon no spot to clean even if Tae spotted a dirty spot , Sunny would come running and clean it before Taeyeon even moved a single muscle.Taeyeon found another spot she tried to run to it and clean it before Sunny came but Sunny was too fast and beat her to it.

Taeyeon finally gave up and leaned against the wall , watching Sunny cleaning left , right , center , top , bottom , everywhere.

"If there was a race for the one who cleans the fastest in the olympics you'd get all the gold medals" Taeyeon joked while trying to get Sunny's attention so she would stop cleaning for once.

Onew chuckled , "Or maybe break a world record"

"I broke a world record" Chansung added.

"Huh?Jinja??World Record for what?" Taeyeon asked.

"For being the most handsome guy in Korea" Chansung replied with a wink but both  Onew and Taeyeon facepalmed.

Taeyeon glanced at Sunny hoping she would join in the conversation but she continued cleaning , taking no interest.

"Guess what you would break another world record" Onew rubbed his chin while his head bobbed."What would that be?" Chansung face lit up.

"World Record for being the dumbest person in Korea"

Chansung frowned , "very funny".Taeyeon laughed.

"Taeyeon would get a world record too for having the best ahjumma laugh" Chansung snickered.

"I actually agree on that" Onew chuckled.

"Neh , me too" Taeyeon laughed.

She glanced at Sunny again and caught her trying not to smile but it was already too late the dork seen it.

Taeyeon smiled , "Sunny ah , you know you can stop cleaning now , you already wiped all the dust from this floor".Sunny ignored her and continued cleaning.

"Sunny ah" Taeyeon called but didn't get a single reply.

"Sunny ah~" Taeyeon repeated but nope no reply.

Sunny walked passed Taeyeon , the broom still in her hand."Sunny ah..." Taeyeon put her hand on Sunny's hand, the hand that was holding the handle of the broom and stood in front of her.

Sunny tried to avoid eye-contact with Taeyeon but she couldn't help but stare into her eyes and blush.

"You can stop cleaning now"

"Uhm......neh.." Sunny looked away "Your hand"

"Oh sorry" Taeyeon let go but before Sunny was about to go , Taeyeon gave Sunny a pat on her giving her a reallly good?bad? surprise.

"Byuntae!" Sunny chased the sneaky dork.


"Yah giant be careful" Hyoyeon warned.

"Oh? ;) you worried about me?" Sooyoung winked.

"No.. if you knock off a glass bottle that has this some dangerous chemicals or something you might put this whole school on fire"

"Don't worry!! Im very careful!!" Sooyoung gave Hyoyeon a thumbs-up.

"Well...if you do..it'll be your faul-"


*CRASH*


Hyoyeon looked up at the ceiling and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Woops...I didn't see it" Sooyoung showed a nervous smile while she scratched the back of her head.

"You babo...."

"UNNIES!?! WHAT HAPPENED???" Seohyun panicked.

"Don't worry!!This babo will clean it up herself!!" Hyoyeon tried to calm Seohyun down.

"Wait..I'll go get Miss Park!" Yoona suggested.

Sooyoung gulped , "Ha....ha..ha..it's fine Yoona!! I can clean this up!! No biggie!!"

"BUT UNNIE!!! THAT GLASS BOTTLE HAD BATRACHOTOXIN!!!!" Seohyun freaked out.

"Blatropchomtoxin?" Yoona questioned.

"IT'S A VERY VERY DANGEROUS CHEMICAL!!" Seohyun answered .

"Calm...calm down..and don't shout so loud" Hyoyeon whispered putting her hands on Seo's shoulders.

Sooyoung on the other hand didn't listen to Seohyun and squatted down and used a dustpan and a brush to sweep the pieces of the broken glass bottle but her hand accidently scratched against a sharp piece of the broken glass and started bleeding , "SH!T!".Seconds later she fainted and her skin became pale.

"UNNIE!!" Seohyun quickly went over to Sooyoung and knelt down beside her.

"I 'll GET THE SCHOOL NURSE!!!" Yoona ran off.

"WAIT I 'll GO WITH YOU!!" Hyoyeon followed her.

After Yoona and Hyoyeon left the room Seohyun quickly put her hand over Sooyoung's cut and it started to glow.The cut slowly closed up and Sooyoung's skin returned to its normal colour.Sooyoung opened her eyes , "S-Seohyun?".The glow disappered , "Unnie..are you okay??"

"What...happened?" Sooyoung looked around the room and realized she was in the school's lab room.

"You...fainted when you dropped the glass bottle"


Hyoyeon and Yoona ran through busy halls of students who were cleaning , being shouted at everytime they accidently bump into someone or something which caused a huge mess.

"Wow thanks! I have to clean that again!!"

"Sorry!!"


"I'm Lee Ju-"

"Lee Junho , I know , I know" Yuri interuppted.

"Oh so you do remember me? ;)" Junho winked getting an annoyed sigh from Yuri.

"You introduced yourself for the 100th time"

"Oh I did?"

"Shut up and clean" Yuri threw a wet cloth at his face , "oh and no I will never be your girlfriend"

Junho removed the wet cloth from his face and used his shirt to dry it revealing his abs.

"Put your shirt down , no one needs to see your abs and put your school uniform back on" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"but you know you likey ;)" Junho winked and his lips seductively.

"The only thing I like about you is nothing and you should know that I will never fall for your weird tricks" Yuri showed him an unsatisfied look.


*CRASH*


"Wow thanks! I have to clean that again!!"

"Sorry!"

Junho pouted , "Awh come on Yu-"

"Wasn't that Yoona? Why is she running?"

"How am I supposed to kn-"

"I need to follow her!" Yuri dropped all the equipment she was holding and followed Yoona.

"Wait!" Junho ran after her.


Yoona and Hyoyeon finally arrived at the nurse's office but in a sweaty state , they had to escape from angry mobs of students and teachers and not to mention SMA was a huge school.Hyoyeon knocked on the door until someone opened the door.

"Wait! I'm coming! Don't break the door!" A woman in her late 20s with round glasses and a messy ponytail appeared.

"Oh hello girls what seems to be the problem?" 

"Friend...faint....glass bottle..lab room!!" Hyoyeon and Yoona tried to explain to the nurse what happened but the school nurse couldn't understand a thing because they were both talking at the same time and saying different words

"Uhm...one at a time please"

"We were cleaning the lab room on the 2nd floor and one of my friends , Sooyoung were cleaning the top windows and she hit a glass bottle by accident and she tried to clean it up then she fainted" Hyoyeon began.

"Oh and the bottle contained some dangerous chemical called blatropotoxen" Yoona added.

"Blatropotoxen?" The school nurse repeated in a confused tone.

"Well , whatever!! But let's go!!" Yoona grabbed the school nurse's hand without her knowing and sprinted back to Sooyoung and Seohyun while Hyoyeon followed.

"W-wait!" The school nurse let go of Yoona' hand.

"No time to wa-!" The school nurse put her pointer finger to Hyoyeon's lips.

"I...know a shortcut"

"There was a shortcut all this time!?" Yoona yelled in disbelief.

The school nurse nodded and put her other pointer finger on Yoona's lips , "but it's a secret , don't tell anyone about this shortcut understand?" Yoona and Hyoyeon nodded.

The school nurse removed her fingers from their lips , "Just follow me" and ran to the janitor's closet but tripped when they arrived there.


When Yuri saw Yoona , Hyoyeon and the school nurse at the janitor's closet , she hid behind the wall at the left corridor of the main hall and spied on them as if she was in a James Bond movie.Junho on the other hand was literally dying from all the running , he was standing in the middle of the hallway where he would be seen by Yoona and Hyoyeon.

"YOU" Yuri pointed at Junho with a serious face which made him gulp in fear "RIGHT HERE NOW" She then pointed at the ground.

As soon she pointed to the ground , Junho ran next to her , afraid that Yuri might beat him up but she didn't lay a finger on him only to return back spying on Yoona and the others.

"Why are we spying on them?"

"SHH!!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO US!!!!" Yuri and Junho heard a scream.


"THAT WAS YOONA!" Yuri reacted quickly and ran to the janitor's closet.

"YOONA!! YOONA!!!!" Yuri banged on the door.

"What happened?!"

"Junho!! Help me get this door open!"

Junho did what he was told , he tried to open the door handle but it was locked , "It's no use it's locked!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Yoona screamed again.

"DAMMIT! Junho quick! On the count of 3 I'll push you and you charge towards the door okay?"

"Wait are you saying....you're gonna use my head to break the door open?!"

"Neh! Hurry up!"

"But my head will break!!"


"So! There's nothing inside anyway!!"

"1 , 2...." Junho gulped as Yuri counted " 3- !!"

"WAIT!"

Yuri ignored Junho and pushed him but the second he was about to hit the door , it opened causing him to crash into the room.

"AHHHHHHHH" Junho screamed as he crashed into the buckets , mops , etc "Ow!!" and a person.

"YOONA!!" Yuri pulled Junho off her and hugged Yoona.

"Are you okay?!"

"She's okay Yuri if you stop hugging her tight" Hyoyeon popped out of nowhere.

"Awh what a nice relationship" The school nurse said in awe.

"YOU! DID YOU HER!?" Yuri was about to grab the school nurse's collar but Yoona held onto Yuri's hand "Yuri stop she didn't"

"Then why did I hear you scream 'YOU ARE GOING TO US!!!!' ?" Yuri imitated Yoona's scream.

"It was only a joke" Hyoyeon replied.

Yuri looked down blushing , "Oh............."

The school nurse giggled , "No need to feel embarrassed , anyone could've mistaken it" Yuri looked up after what the school nurse said , feeling less embarrassed.

"But why are you guys in the janitor's closet?"

"We needed to get more buckets and stuff" Yoona smiled.

"But why did you go with the school nurs-"

"You and Junho should go back and finish cleaning the lockers" Hyoyeon pushed Junho and Yuri out of the room.

"I could at least help you carry some stuff"

"No it's fine Yuri we can handle it" Yoona gave her a thumbs-up.

"Are you sure?"

"YES NOW PLEASE GO" 

"Alright , alright" Yuri and Junho headed back.


"uhmm" Hyoyeon looked at the school nurse's name tag "Miss Jung Seoyeon ...are you okay?"

"Mhmm I'm just very clumsy " Miss Jung got on her feet , took a key out from her pocket and unlocked the door.

"Wait are you going to us???" Yoona backed away.

"Uhm no..just come here"

Hyoyeon pushed Yoona inside , "Why would she us?"

The janitor's closet was dusty and dirty and the whole room was packed with shelves of cleaning supplies , brooms, mops , buckets , wringer buckets etc.Once all of them were inside Miss Jung turned the light on and locked the door.

"Well why are we in a janitor's closet?" Yoona went behind Hyoyeon.

"Yeah! Why are we in a janitor's closet??" Hyoyeon asked.

"Remember girls keep your legs straight" Miss Jung warned.

"YOU ARE GOING TO US!!!!"

Miss Jung pulled the handle of one of the wringer buckets and a small hatch opened in the wall and a palm scanner came out.

"What the hell is going on?!"

Miss Jung ignored her question and put her hand on the palm scanner , the machine scanned her palm and later the green light lit up 'Access Granted'.After, the machine went back into the wall and so did the other cleaning supplies leaving Miss Jung , Hyoyeon and Yoona in an empty room.

'Welcome Miss Jung Seoyeon' A robotic voice greeted.

"Ida we need to go the 2nd floor lab room a.s.a.p" Miss Jung replied.

'Understood'

The spot on the floor where the two were standing disappered without Hyoyeon and Yoona knowing.

Hyoyeon looked down at her feet , "WHY AM I STANDING IN MID-AIR?!"

'Have a safe journey'

The three were down a long tube (kinda like a waterslide except with no water)."AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Yoona and Hyoyeon screamed.


In less than 5 seconds , Yoona , Hyoyeon and Miss Jung arrived at the lab room.They fell from the ceiling which surprised Sooyoung and Seohyun and landed on the floor safely ....except for Yoona and Hyoyeon who landed on their butts.

"owww...." The two rubbed their butts and got up slowly.

"WOAH" Sooyoung's mouth was a huge 'O'

Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung , "Yah! I thought you fainted??!?"

'Miss Jung ,  two students , Miss Kwon Yuri and Mister Lee Junho are trying to break the door open'

"WHO WAS THAT?!" Sooyoung looked around the lab room.

"Answer my question Giant!!"
 
"Yuri?! I thought she was cleaning the lockers with THAT guy???" Yoona emphasized on the word 'that'

"Ida, make clones of me , Yoona and Hyoyeon please"

"CLONES?!" Sooyoung shouted.

'Understood'

"You're Sooyoung am I right?" Miss Jung went over to the one who had wide open.

"Neh..."

"I heard you fainted when you dropped a glass bottle"

"Neh , that happened 15 minutes ago" Sooyoung replied while Miss Jung checked her hands.

"hmmmm" She glanced at Seohyun who had a worried face and returned back to Sooyoung's hands "What did the bottle contain?"

"Batrachotoxin" Seohyun answered.

"PFFFT , I was close enough" Yoona interrupted the serious situation.

"SHH" Hyoyeon flicked her forehead.

"Did you touch it?"

"Uh....I don't think so"

Miss Jung gave Sooyoung a warm smile , " Well that's good because if you did you'd die in less than a minute" she gently patted Sooyoung's hand.

"Anyways , time for me to go and don't worry Sooyoung you're fine" She let go of her hand and headed to the door.

"Uhm , thanks Miss Jung" Hyoyeon and Yoona bowed.

"Keep this a secret okay?" Miss Jung turned around and winked at the girls.

"We will!"

Miss Jung opened the door , "If you don't I'll put batrachotoxin down your throats while you're sleeping" The girls gulped.Miss Jung laughed and left the room but as the door closes , she glances back at Seohyun , a glance that only Seohyun seen.

"Wow she's scary sometimes" Hyoyeon yawned.

"That smile she gave me gives me the chills" Sooyoung shook her hands.

 "uhm unnies let's continue cleaning" Seohyun grabbed the broom.




*BRINNGGGGGGGGGG*


The school bell rang indicating it was time to go home.As soon as the whole school heard it they rushed out the building leaving the place deserted well except the teachers were still there.Other students who weren't bothered to run home after a loooonnnggg time cleaning the damn place.Them people were Taeyeon , Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Guys , I think It was better if I died in the lab room" Hyoyeon had to pull the girl who barely had any strength to walk.

"Huh? What happened?"

"It's a long story cous"

"Well I had fun too actually , being chased by a blondie" Taeyeon smirked.

"What did you do now byuntae?"

"Hyoyeonnnn gimme a piggy-back ride" Sooyoung pouted.

"WHAT KIND OF AEGYO WAS THAT?!" Hyo and Tae burst out laughing.

"It's a one of a kind" Sooyoung proudly said.

"I don't even think that was aegyo at all!!" The choding and the ahjumma continued laughing.

"Yah isn't that Tippany?" Sooyoung spotted Tiffany passing 

"Tippany?" The dork stopped as soon as Sooyoung mentioned 'Tippany' leaving Hyoyeon laughing by herself.

"Oh it is Tippany! Let's do a prank on her! We'll shout her real name and when she looks back , hide!" The dork smirked.

"Ha...ha..ha" Hyoyeon finally stopped.

"Prank? huh? hehehe let's do it!!" Sooyoung was in a fighting stance.

"Alright, 1 , 2 , 3!"


"MIYOUNG!!"


The three shouted and hid behind something when Tiffany looked back.Taeyeon peeked through a hole in the bush and saw Tiffany quicken her pace.

"Hehehe see how fast she's going" They chuckled.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice scared the hell out of the three.

"Oh PHEW , it's only you" Taeyeon put her hand on her chest and let out a relief sigh.It was the new girl.

"Sooyeon right?" The girl nodded.

"What are YOU doing here?" Sooyoung added.

"On a hunt , or should I say a mission"

"For what?"

"Answer my question first" Sooyeon replied in a cold tone.

"We're just pulling a prank on Tippany" Taeyeon admitted.

"You three aren't involved with uhm crystal balls?"

"Crystal balls?"

"Oh! I think she means fortune telling!"

"The only future that I can see is you living in a box" Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung.

"A box next to Mcdonalds!" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"If that's the case , nope we don't"

"Sure...bye" Sooyeon followed Tippany's direction.

"The new girl is quite strange and mysterious" Taeyeon rubbed her chin.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow , "What are thinking now byuntae?"


Tiffany's POV

I was walking home , free from the hellhole and away from THAT girl but ...the longer I walked , the closer I am to reaching my destination but also the lonelier it gets....My walk to home were filled were thoughts, all of them were about..HER.

What happened to Jessica?Those moments we had in Cali were unforgettable...how could she forget?Was it because I forgot to tell her that I was only in California for the holidays and I had to go back and I had no chance to tell her? And she sat there in the bench waiting for me.....and finally realizes that I'm never coming and she gave up our friendship..?

But when I finally arrived back in Korea , the only thing I wished was to see Jessica again and today it came true with another wish I haven't wished for , her attitude completely changed.It annoys me so much.At first sight , I thought she was a lovely , warm-hearted person but no , I was a fool that fell for her trick and now she shows her trueself.I can't believe I li-

"MIYOUNG!!"

A group of voices brought me back to reality.I looked back but no one was there.I continued walking , but those small walks turned to power walks to jogs to runs.Later , I stopped outside my house to catch my breath.Then I heard footsteps behind me.


It's time to stop running away and face this stalker!


"YAH-" I turned around but as soon as I saw the person , my throat went dry.

"Hm?" THAT girl replied back nonchalantly.

"Y-you stalker!"

"Keep it down you're so loud"

"W-why are you following me?!"

She sighed , "See ya" and passed me without answering my question.


This girl annoys the hell out of me!


I grabbed her hand ,"YAH! Answer me!"

"JESSSICAA!!" A girl came out from my next door neighbour's house.

"Krystal , what dyu' want?"
 

Krystal?Wait..I remember that name...It's the name Jessica called me when we first met...


I let go of Jessica."Who's that? Your friend?" la petite fille asked , checking me up and down.

"No one" My jaws dropped.

"I'm Krystal , her younger sister !" Krystal smiled.

"Annoying sister"

"WAIT..if she's your sister...WE'RE NEIGHBOURS?!?!" I shouted in disbelief.This girl who annoyed the hell out of me today is my neighbour!!!.

"I guess so , let's go Krys" Jessica grabbed Krystal by her collar and pulled her inside their house.

"ARGHHHH!! JESSICA YOU BABO!!"

 

 



Mom: 69% on your English?!
Me:.........pffft yeah....
Mom: You should read more books!!
Me: *glances at Aff on my laptop*
Mom: hoi are you listening?
Me: yeah yeah *inside:Why do I need books when I have Aff?:D*

Hahaha..anyways Chapter 12!! :3
was this chapter confusing? XD if it was haha sorry >.<

Hoped you guys enjoyed it ^ ^
And I tried my best to try and update twice a week but...failed so uhm I'll just update once a week :)
btw @JetiLoveJeny now were you able to read all the chapters? :)
Special thanks to my bestie who fixes my mistakes :3 (too bad she doesnt have aff)
but go check her out :o > WeAreInfinitex <
ACE FIGHTING