I'm a what!!!?!

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

'' don't worry Jessica I'm not hungry at all...just hungry for your power '' Jessica's eyes widen as she watches her  ' dad ' transform into Dong-wook.

The metal door opened. '' Dong-wook?! What the f-ck is going on her- '' before Jessica could finish her sentence she got pushed by Dong-wook into the empty room.

Dong-wook's strong push made Jessica crash into the wall causing it to crack.The pain made her fall on her knees.

'' why...why are you doing this to me? '' Jessica weakly spoke up.

'' because you are chosen by the 9 crystal balls ''

'' I'm a what?!!? ''

'' you have a crystal ball in you ''

''so I have powers? ''

'' Magnificent powers that are soo strong it could destroy everything and we will take that crystal ball and the other 8 and destroy the world! ''

'' sorry but I can't let that happen '' Jessica slowy stood up.

'' haha you think you can defeat me? ''

'' yup and you just made me angry '' She clenched her fists and closed her eyes.

The room started to get cold.The walls , the floor turned to ice.Soon after icicles were hanging from the ceiling.The whole room was now an ice cave.

'' so you're the ice crystal ball ''

A thin layer of ice covers Jessica but when it reaches her fists loads of layers started to build up making her fists hard , cold and strong.That's not the only thing that changed.Her eyes are now blue-grey and her hair is white as snow.

'' changing your appearance won't defeat me!'' Dong-wook charged at Jessica.But Jessica stood there.

'' HA! I got you!''

Jessica opened her eyes.Dong-wook threw a few punches at Jessica but Jessica dodged them effortlessly.Dong-wook threw another hard punch at her but he missed once again ,making him punch right through the wall which made his right fist stuck.

'' sh-t! '' Dong-wook used his left fist to try and knockout Jessi.

Jess ducked , she put her right leg back , slowly brought her right arm back , thick layers of ice built up on her whole right arm , she clenched her right fist and striked a full blast into Dong-wook's stomach.

The severe impact made Dong-wook puke a large amount of blood and got him flying to the ceiling which a sharp icicle went right through the same spot where Jessica punched him.His body was like a broken puppet hanging off an wooden spear.

'' ouu ouch that is gonna leave a mark '' Jessica commented.

His blood trickled down the icicle reaching the tip and dropped to the icy ground.

'' Se7en! '' A fat man teleported through ash.

'' Se7en? '' Jessica repeated.

He looked at Jessica and gave her a dirty look. '' you'll pay for this '' he held onto Dong-wook and teleported through ash.

'' that was troublesome'' Jessica yawned.

Jessica looked around the room , her vision was blurry , she tried to walk but she hit the ground.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

'' Jesssicaa! ''

'' Jesssicaa! '' A voice echoed in my ears.

'' Jesssicaa! '' I opened my eyes , my vision was blurry but I could see a dark figure in front of me.

'' Jessica! She's awake! '' My vision slowly became clearer , I could see the figure in front of me better , It was Captain Ji-Hoon.

'' Jessica you idiot !! why did you sleep here!? '' Krystal snapped.

I was about to reply to her when a flashback came to me. '' Dong-wook!! '' I sat up.

'' Dong-wook? '' The Captain replied.

'' yeah! Choi Dong-wook ! ''

'' Sorry Dear but who's Choi Dong-wook ? '' Captain asked.

I frowned. '' he's the waiter remember? ''

'' Jessica you weirdo there's no Choi Dong-wook here '' Krystal responded with a  really confused face.

'' Bu-! ''

'' Princess that was probably a dream , come on we're here already '' Dad interrupted and helped me up.


I don't care what they say , I know Dong-wook was here and that flashback earlier that proves it.


'' Have a great time in Korea '' Captain smiled and waved as we left the empty room with our bags.

'' Thanks for the flight Cap '' Dad replied.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

'' Thanks for the flight Cap '' Mr.Jung replied and left the room with his family.

I looked up at the ceiling.

'' icicles ''


Rain , Se7en has been badly injured.

Miss Jessica is quite a pesky one , tell Boss that I will be the one to get the crystal ball.

Yes Sir , do you need any back-up?

No I got a plan.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The Jung Family arrived at their new house in Korea.


(I actually dont know if there is houses like these in Korea but lets just pretend there is :) xD )


"Dad I think we got the wrong address ''

'' Nope this is the house '' Mr.Jung smiled and went into the house , Mrs.Jung , Krystal and Jessica followed.

Large Boxes was all over the place. '' We still need to arrange some stuff '' Mr.Jung announced.

'' but there's loads!''

'' No worries Me and your Mom will arrange it , you girls can sleep in your room ''

'' We share the same room??!?! ''

'' yes you do , also there's a bunkbed there ''

'' WE CAN'T BE IN THE SAME ROOM!! I CAN'T STAND HER!! '' Krystal and Jessica shouted at the same time.

'' Sooyeon , Soojung go sleep now in your room you ladies have school tomorrow '' Mum ordered.

'' fine but Im at the top '' Krystal ran upstairs while Jessica followed.

'' yeah whatever ''

Krystal entered the room dramatically with Jessica walking normally behind her.


 

 

'' it's plain ''

'' I'm tired so just shut up '' Jessica laid down on the bottom bed.

'' it needs Jacob Black posters ''

'' no pleaseeeee ''Krystal opened her bag and took out a HUGE Jacob Black poster and blu tack.

'' Don't stick it up '' Jessica warned.

'' too bad I will ''

'' im gonna rip his face ''

'' no you won't ''

'' okay watch me '' Jessica grabbed the poster and ripped it to shreds.

'' JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Krystal sobbed.

'' told ya '' Jessica shrugged and went to sleep.

 

 

 


 

 

 

'' JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

'' Hey did you hear that? ''


'' yeah I did sis ''

'' maybe it's those new neighbours ''

'' yeah maybe ''

'' you know we should help them ''

'' I don't feel like it ''

'' Steph forget about her ''

'' But Mimi I can't I feel so bad not telling her ''

'' okay I'll just go and help our new neighbours with Leo and Dad ''

 

 

 


 

 

 

South Korea ,

Jung House.

February 5th ,

Friday ,

8:06am.

 

 

'' Sooyeon , Soojung wake up! time to get ready for school! '' Mrs.Jung called out.

Krystal was the first to get up. '' Hey Jessica! Wake up you lazy@sshole '' Krystal tried to wake Jessica up but she was fast asleep , wrapped up in her blanket.

''Geez why is this room so cold?! '' Krystal shivered.

'' Sooyeon! Soojung! '' Mrs.Jung shouted.

'' I'm awake Mum! but sleeping ugly is fast asleep! '' Krystal shouted back.

'' Wake up your sister please! I made your breakfast! ''

'' Okay Mum! ''

'' Time to wake this ugly up'' Krystal jumped on Jessica's bed.


*BOOOOOOOOINGGGGGGG*


'' Wake-''


*BOOOOOOOOINGGGGGGG*


'' Up-''


*BOOOOOOOOINGGGGGGG*


'' Sleeping Ug-''

*SLAM* Jessica slammed Krystal to the bed , covering with her hand.

'' What...do you WANT?! '' Jessica hissed.

'' IKM TRTYUIOKMNBG TYUIO WASDFGHJKJHGTRE TYUIOIUY UIOP '' Jessica let go of Krystal's slobbery mouth.

Krystal panted. '' I said IM TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP!!! ''

'' What time is it? '' Krystal checked the alarm clock.

'' 8:18 ''

'' Too early , going back to sleep '' Jessica mumbled as she wrapped herself with her blanket.

'' Mum made us breakfast! and I don't wanna be late on the first day of school! ''

'' stupid 9 year old sisters '' Jessica groaned.

'' stupid 14 year old sister! '' Krystal suddenly turned , letting her hair fly and hit Jessica's face and went to eat breakfast like a boss.

'' geez Krys you nearly blinded me! ''

 

 

 


 

 

 

'' wake up Steph time to get ready for school , I made breakfast by the way '' Steph wakes up to the sound of her sweet gentle sister's voice.

'' thanks Mimi '' Steph got up and went down to eat.

 

 


 

 

 

After 5 minutes Jessica lazily went down to eat breakfast. '' Your cereal is on the table Hon ''

'' Thanks Mum '' Jessica sat at the table and ate her cereal.

Krystal sat at the opposite side nibbling on her bacon. '' Mum did someone help you and Dad with the boxes? ''

'' Yes Hon , it was our lovely and kind neighbours '' Mrs.Jung replied to Krystal's question.

Jessica just stared at the wall , thinking about something while eating her cereal with an emotionless face.


*POKE*


'' Mum is Jessica a zombie?''


*POKE*


'' Why did you ask that Hon?'' Mrs.Jung asked while  she was busy doing the dishes.


*POKE*


'' Cause sh'es ugly I'm poking her and she has no reaction to it but just staring at the wall , eating her cereal ''


*POKE*


'' she's probably day-dreaming Hon , Soojung go and brush your teeth and get dressed '' Mrs.Jung commanded as she handed over Krystal's uniform.

Krystal nodded. '' I will Mum '' and she ran upstairs.

'' Sooyeon you get ready too ''

'' mmm ''

 

 


 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

'' why...why are you doing this to me? ''

'' because you are chosen by the 9 crystal balls ''

'' I'm a what?!!? ''

'' you have a crystal ball in you ''

''so I have powers? ''

'' Magnificent powers that are soo strong it could destroy everything and we will take that crystal ball and the other 8 and destroy the world! ''

 

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

 

Dong-wook mentioned about 'the other 8' so ..there is 8 people like me.I need to look for those 8 people before Dong-wook and his evil friends do.But where do I start?


*POKE*


Stupid Krystal ! I'm thinking here!


'' Mum is Jessica a zombie?''




*POKE*


'' Why did you ask that Hon?''


*POKE*


'' Cause I'm poking her and she has no reaction to it but just staring at the wall , eating her cereal ''


*POKE*


'' she's probably day-dreaming Hon , Soojung go and brush your teeth and get dressed ''


Thank you Mum!


'' I will Mum ''


What a miracle!


'' Sooyeon you get ready too ''


I'll just think about looking for them later because first I need to go to school ¬.¬


'' mmm ''