Sunny's Past

The 9 Crystal Balls [DISCONTINUED]

Sunny's POV

My...my house...it was burning.....i could hear faints of people screaming...

''Soonkyu...'' I heard a voice say.

''Soonkyu...'' Then a mysterious image of a woman appeared...but I couldn't see her face everything.. was blurry...everything..was in..flames.

''Who...who are you? and how do you know my name?'' I asked.

''SOONKYU'' I turned around and there...was my parents running towards me ..when a wall was about to collapse on top of me.

I shut my eyes , wishing everything was just a dream until I felt someone push me.I opened my eyes and say my dad underneath the wall.

''APPA!!'' I screamed , tears coming out of my eyes..

He smiled weakly.''Go...go..go with Umma..I'll be okay.'' I kept crying , not wanting to leave him.

''GO!..'' Next thing I know it a stranger was carrying me.

''LET GOO...LET GO!!!!'' I punched , I kicked , I did everything I can just to get out of the stranger's grip and run to my dad and stay with him until the very end.

Unexpectedly , the stranger hugged me...I recognise this..this warm feeling...whenever mum hugs me...''It's going to be okay...everything will be okay'' That ..sweet..caring voice.It was mum!

''Umma..'' I hugged her tightly.She rubbed my back.

''Umma is *cough* here...Umma will protect *cough* you.'' She continued running , running until her weak body fell to the ground.

''Umma!!'' I shook her shoulders , hoping she was okay.She smiled weakly.

''Umma will *cough* be ..okay ..you..keep running...*cough* I'll ..catch up...''

''Umma..'' Tears running down my cheeks.She wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

''Everything will be *cough* okay , okay?'' her warm, motherly smile forming.I nodded.

''Good..now go go..run'' showing me a way out.I followed her orders and ran..ran..and ran..until i was finally out and then finally ...i was out.

I saw firefighters , the police all gathered at the front of my house.I looked back ...but she wasn't there..

''Umma !!! Umma !!'' I screamed , getting their attention.I ran back to the house but a pair of arms stopped me.

''Umma!!!''

-----------

I opened my eyes and sat up.My heart beating really fast and most of my sweat covering my entire face and body

''Why do ..I keep having this dream?''

----------

YAY 1st Chapter completedd ;D im so sorry if it ;(  my wifi is being mean lately Dx soo ill try my best to update the next chappter ;3 also hoped you enjoyed :D JETI SUNYEON etc will be coming soon so please wait ;3 ACE FAMILY FIGHTING.