too awkward to even describe.

Big Secret

Sunggyu: MYUNGSOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ... WHY DID YOU COME WITH T-ARA

Jiyeon: erm... about that.. uh..... *spots her body AKA myungsoo* YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Myungsoo was walking to the door looking like jiyeon and then he saw himself.... screaming. 

Jiyeon ran up to Myungsoo and started hitting him. 

Jiyeon: YAH GIMMIE BACK MY BODY YOU CREEP. DID YOU TOUCH ANYTHING. DONT LOOK AT IT!!!



(meanwhile, infinite and t ara were baffled. what they saw through their eyes was Myungsoo screaming at Jiyeon and hitting her. )

Woohyun: so is it true? what happened to you guys? 

Myungsoo: ah... i dont know. and I didnt look at jiyeon-sshi's body! sheesh! *looks at jiyeon* the rest of infinite saw your s, though. 

Jiyeon: HUISHAHKSAJSHDSDFSS WHAT THE , YOU UGLY GOOSE. 

Hoya couldnt stop laughing because it was his first time seeing Myungsoo scream and act girly. (although it was Jiyeon acting in Myungsoo's body) 

Myungsoo looked pissed and said, "well... did you look at MY body?" 

Jiyeon stopped hitting Myungsoo and turned red as a beet. 

Soyeon: well... she did shower.... and then she screamed. so im assuming she saw everything. 

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon(in his body) with wide eyes. 

Myungsoo: YOU ERT. THATS THE PRIDE OF MY BODY. THOSE ARE MY FAMILY'S JEWELS. HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY TREASURE. 

Jiyeon: HAH! WHAT JEWELS. IT WAS SOOOOOO TEENIE WEENIE. IT WAS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS  *pinches her fingers together* SMALL. 

Myungsoo: WHAT!! WHY, YOU....

Eunjung stepped in the middle of the two and yelled, "STOP!!" 

myungsoo and jiyeon got quiet as they looked at Eunjung, 

Eunjung turned to Jiyeon's body and said, "jiyeon-ah.... calm down. unnie will take care of it. arrasso?" 

Myungsoo (in jiyeon's body) pointed to jiyeon and said, "you mean her." 

Jiyeon (in Myungsoo's body) pouted as Eunjung looked at her with a disturbed look. 

Eunjung: im sorry, but i cant look at your face while meaning to talk to my beautiful jiyeonnie.. its too wierd and disturbing. 

Boram butted in, "yeah. and myungsoo...er i mean.. jiyeon.... you look wierd with jiyeon's clothes on. get your own clothes." 

Myungsoo (in Jiyeons body) yelled, "NO!!! ILL CHANGE HER. "

everyone looked at Jiyeon (who was actually myungsoo) strangely. 
 Myungsoo: i dont want her looking at my beautiful manpride. 
Jiyeon: and i dont want him staring at my... erm... womanpride(?)... 

 

Jiyeon and myungsoo both entered the bathroom together to change. 


Jiyeon: so. you. kim myungsoo. close your eyes. 
Myungsoo: this is too awkward but okay. 

Jiyeon puts a bra on myungsoo(in jiyeon's body) and dresses him. Myungsoo does the same for Jiyeon. 

Later, T-ara and infinite discuss that Myungsoo should be living in infinite's dorm and jiyeon should continue living in t-ara's. 

Sunggyu: i agree. i mean, what if myungsoo turns all y and stares at you girls in the shower. 

Myungsoo (in jiyeon's body): I WOULDNT. SHEESH. 

Soyeon: but i dont feel safe with jiyeon's body living in infinite's dorm. Myungsoo must sign a paper and swear that he will not touch any part of Jiyeon's...er...parts... and that he will not lose her ity. nor shall he make jiyeon act all lesbo. got it? no saunas... or anything. no public changing rooms whatsoever. we dont want jiyeon's image to be ruined. 

Sunggyu: same for Jiyeon. we'll call for her when we have performances and such. 

 

both jiyeon and myungsoo sign the contract. then t-ara leaves for their own dorm with jiyeon (in myungsoo's body)

when t-ara left, hoya rubbed his hands together while looking at myungsoo (in jiyeon's body) and said, "this is gonna be fun....."

the moment he said that, all of infinite including myungsoo in jiyeon's body beat up hoya. 

the next day they had to call Hoya's manager to tell him that Hoya could not continue his activities for a few days due to broken bone injuries.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JJAN! 
i updated for you guys <3

hehehe. 

oh. so i got a private message from someone (wont tell you the username ^^) saying that i should quit this story because its too "cheap" to copy an idea from secret garden T_T

should i quit this story? im so lost... i really want to continue it but if people dont like it... i guess... i can delete it...? what do you guys think?
 

please guide me here... i dont know what to do ... TT_TT

 

 

hehe. it was so awkward writing this about jiyeon and myungsoo... while theyre souls are switched. it makes me so dizzy... what about you guys? i hope its not confusing to read @___@

thanks for commenting, guys. 
<3