Chapter

Big Secret

 

Jiyeon was in the shower (washing Myungsoo's body) when  Qri squealed, "ITS A THUNDERSTORM! yeah! i hope there's a black out.. and we can all tell scary stories!" 

Jiyeon sighed as she stepped out of the shower and awkwardly tried to put on her clothes when all of a sudden, a flash of white light momentarilly blinded her. The light hit her body with such force that she was pushed back to the wall, and this push lasted less than a milisecond. 

She looked down to see what the heck happened when she found out that she was in her body again!

"UNNIIEEE~~~~" Jiyeon screamed. "IM BACK TO NORMALLL~~~"

just then, she wrapped a towel around her body and went to the living room with a bright face. 

Her unnies looked at her in shock and suddenly jumped up and down while squealing. 

"Look!" Boram said. "The thunderstorm dissapeared so quickly! the sun is out and the ground is dry!" 

Soyeon's eyes grew big when she touched the window pane and it was dry. 

she said, "yeah! the window is dry! woah thats wierd..." 


Jiyeon piped up from nowhere, "unnies! lets go to Infinite's dorm to see if myungsoo shi got his body back." 
all of t-ara nodded and left to infinite's dorm while wearing their masks to prevent people from knowing who they were. 

---AT INFINITE'S DORM--


*ding dong*

Woohyun got up to open the door to see 6 young t-ara members. 

he looked at Jiyeon and yelled, "JIYEON-AH! YOURE BACK!" 

jiyeon looked at him sheepishly and grinned while he grabbed her in for a hug. 
"I thought i would have to live my whole life looking at your beautiful face acting manly and wierd like Myungsoo is" he whispered. 

his whisper tickled Jiyeon's neck as she blushed and said, "o-oppa... um.. hehe... t-thanks for caring...?" 

Sunggyu pulled the two apart and said, "guys, come in. woohyun.. what kind of person are you to let the beautiful ladies wait outside the door??" 

 

woohyun rubbed the back of his neck, "sorry, hyung..." 

when t-ara entered the dorm, jiyeon spotted myungsoo on the couch. 

she tapped his shoulder and whispered, "im sorry about what i said.. you know... your family jewels. umm... yeah. sorry about that. im glad you got your body back." 

all the while Myungsoo was giving her a glare that could french a fry. 

then he smirked a bit. "no need. i had fun playing with your body anyways." 

he said this pretty loud, so woohyun, sunggyu, hoya, and jiyeon were able to hear it. (they were all near myungsoo) 

their eyes grew wide as woohyun grabbed myungsoo's collar. "SAY THAT AGAIN. WHAT DID  YOU DO TO HER???" 

myungsoo pushed woohyun's hands off while he said, "what? it was a nice body." he leaned towards jiyeon. "you want to show it to me again?" 

from that point, hoya dragged myungsoo off to another room with an angry expression on his face. 

Woohyun's fists were curled up tight as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

Sunggyu looked at woohyun, chuckled, and said, "i'm pretty sure myungsoo was just bluffing. but iwonder why hoya looked so angry...? seems like that kid finally matured..."

Woohyun sighed and grinned a bit. "yeah.myungsoo that bastard. he wouldnt do anything to jiyeon. and hoya... wow. i was shocked. i see a bright future for that kid now." 

Jiyeon, Woohyun, and Sunggyu went to look for Myungsoo and Hoya. 

they heard some people yelling in a room, so they pressed their ears against the  door to listen. 

 wow. is hoya yelling at Myungsoo? this kid... he's finally found his sense of responsibility.. im proud.. and impressed. Sunggyu and Woohyun thought...

....

... until they heard hoya screaming, "MYUNGSOO HYUNG! DID YOU REALLY DO SOMETHING TO JIYEON'S BODY?? HOW CAN YOU?? I WAS GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO THAT." 

wait... what?????? Sunggyu face palmed himself, woohyun gritted his teeth, and jiyeon turned bright red.

"I knew this would happen... and to think he matured at all" woohyun whispered under his breath. 

"NO YOU IDIOT. i didnt do anything, so chill!" myungsoo said. 

Hoya seemed happy and shouted, "REALLY?? okay, hyung. dont do anything to her! the first person who can do anything to my jiyeonnie is me!" 

just then, the door banged open as Woohyun and Sunggyu approached Hoya slowly with an evil smile. 

they both cracked their knuckles while heading towards the frightened hoya. 

Sunggyu muttered, "you, my young hoya-" 
"are so dead." finished woohyun. 

---------------------------

 

hi everyone! its my first time writing anything... i hope this is good. 

thank you for your encouraging and supporting words. 

 

i believe that berryberry96 will be strong and make it through. i really appreciate your prayers. 

im pretty sure my sister does, too. 

:)

the doctor said that she is past the danger zone, so im hoping that means she will be okay. 

im actually right next to her right now at the hospital with my laptop. 
:D
i want her to be beside me while i write her story...


UNNI IF YOU READ THIS AFTER YOU WAKE UP, 

dont forget that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and you ARE THE BEST SISTER

IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. 
 

I promise to be a better sister to you, and I LOVE YOU~~~~~ <3