Good Bye

Big Secret

"YO HYUNG!!!" Sungjong yelled, "LOOK T-ARA'S BORAM UNFOLLOWED HWAYOUNG ON TWITTER OMGGGGGGGGGG. ARE THEY FIGHTING???"
"arghhh... SHUT UP!" Sunggyu yelled back. 

Woohyun went to sungjong to see the news. 
"hmm... t-ara are bullies? i dont think so... they were so nice. and jiyeon would never slap ANYONE. that I know through our modeling experiences" 

Myungsoo smirked. "well maybe she was a fake since then." 

this made Woohyun boil. 
he went up to myungsoo and grabbed his collar. "SAY THAT AGAIN, PRETTY BOY. ILL PUNCH YOUR FACE IN" 

no one knew that woohyun had a passionate crush on Jiyeon. 

 

"calm down, yo." Hoya interfered. "lets just wait and see what happens." 

Woohyun let go of myungsoo, but his death stare lingered. 

--------------------MEANWHILEEEE

Boram, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Qri, Soyeon, and Hwayoung were bawling. 

"Im so sorry, sir. I didnt know... i was going to follow her back..." Boram continued to cry. 
"SHUT UP, BORAM. i am very dissapointed in you." with that, Kwangsoo took a calendar and threw it at Boram. 
It hit her stomach, as Kwangsoo intended to. 

He would never hit his girls anywhere where it would show. the fans would suspect something went on in the industry. 

Boram bit her lip. she wasnt shocked... Kim Kwang Soo was an abusive man. she was used to him punishing her physically. 

 

Hwayoung went to Boram and hugged her tight. 

"im sorry, Hwayoung. but i will have to let you go." Kwangsoo said. 

this was a blow to all of the t ara members. 

"no! please dont do that!" Jiyeon cried as she clung on to Hwayoung. 
"please!" Hyomin agreed. 

"do you girls want to feel more pain than what i did to boram? NOW SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR DORM. i will be going to leave for an interview."


the t ara members went back and cried like there was no tomorrow. 

Hwayoung then smiled bravely. "its okay. ill go to a better company, and if they accept me then ill invite all of you guys." 

Jiyeon sniffled. 
Hyomin blew her nose. 
Eunjung's lip trembled. 
Qri looked down. 
Boram prayed. 
Soyeon fidgeted with her fingers. 


~~~ OKAY YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ccm stated his interview and a few days later, rumors were spreading about t ara being bullies.~~~~

"you girls... i will warn you. i prohibit ANY OF YOU to use your twitter at all. those who dont listen to me will be dealt with severely." Kwangsoo snarled. 

the girls nodded helplessly as they went back to the dorm and helped Hwayoung pack to go home.