Now what?

Big Secret

Jiyeon couldnt help but sigh as she looked at the sky with her suitcase in her bag. The mask she was wearing to avoid antifans wasnt making it any better. 

She turned to leave her dorm, only to be hit on the head with a paper airplane. Puzzled, she opened it. 

Dear Jiyeon, 
Our precious maknae. we love you so much, and sorry for sending you off alone. But remember this; you are still a T-ara member. You and hwayoung. Stay strong. 

-Your t-ara unnies

Jiyeon couldnt help the tears rolling down her cheeks and blurring her vision. 

"unnie..." she sobbed. "Qri unnie... eunjung unnie.. boram unnie.. soyeon unnie.. and hyomin unnie... " 

With those last words, she set off and left CCM forever. 

 

----------------------------------------------------
2 months later... Inside SM entertainment...

"Junsu! grab me a water bottle please!"  
"Coming right up!" 

A fragile looking boy- a new manager for exo- ran up to Suho with a water bottle. 

"thanks, dongseng" suho ruffled junsu's hair. 

 

"junsu! whats the next schedule?!" kai yelled. 
"You guys have a music core performance in two hours!" he yelled back. 
"Hey. watch it. dont yell at me, you wimp" Kai glared. 

 

Junsu sighed. Being a manager was tough indeed. Pretending to be something he wasnt was even harder. 

He went to the bathroom and sat inside a cubicle, while holding a crumpled piece of paper that, with some imagination, could have once been a paper airplane. 

he couldnt help the tears that threatened to fall. 

"I miss you guys..... i miss my team"

 

---------
hehe well, my readers are so smart (brags a bit) so i bet you guys know whats going on!!
sorry its a really short update- 
haha
i was cutting up some cardboard for my art portfolio but then my finger slipped T_T
i sliced off some flesh from my left index finger... and yeah. its really hard to type with 9 fingers haha. 

OTL
sigh. what is life.