the magic potion..

Big Secret

 

NO ONE POV

Sunggyu: okay ill take Jiyeon... 

Hoya: BE CAREFUL, HYUNG!
 

They go to the bathroom to wash Jiyeon when Dongwoo called them. 

Dongwoo: GUYS! Soyeon is here to pick up Jiyeon. 

Hoya&Sunggyu: WHAT?? no bath time? *pouting*
Woohyun smacked both of their heads. "wow. i was expecting that reaction from Hoya, but sunggyu hyung... you too? smh..."

they brought Jiyeon to the door and Soyeon looked extremely concerned. 

Soyeon: I followed Jiyeon to the market... i didnt know something like this would happen. and right when i was going to help her, someone beat me to it! i followed him and look here, its infinite's dorm. I have to thank that person... who was it? 

everyone pointed to myungsoo. 

Myungsoo smirked a bit while rubbing the back of his neck. "it was nothing.. I just -" 

 

 

 

 

 

SLAP 
 

Soyeon slapped him right across the face. 

everyone gasped except for Woohyun, who was enjoying the moment while videotaping it on his phone.

Myungsoo: "WHAT THE HELL. EVEN IF YOURE A SUNBAE, YOU-"
Soyeon slapped him again. 

Soyeon: How could you just tell everyone in the world that it was Jiyeon? I heard everything! You acted all shocked and yelled, "oh my! look its park jiyeon!" thats what started this mess!

She was about to slap him again when she felt cold hands hold her wrist. 

Jiyeon was very weak, but still conscious. 

Jiyeon: Unnie... please stop... lets go. 

Jiyeon turned to Myungsoo and knelt on the ground. everyone gasped. 

Jiyeon: Im sorry for what soyeon unnie did... thank you for saving me. thank you, im sorry. thank you, im sorry. 

and then Jiyeon suddenly collapsed. 

Everyone in the room: "JIYEON!!" 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------- moments later.... at the hospital--------------------------------


Soyeon didnt let Myungsoo enter the hospital ward to see Jiyeon. 

Myungsoo was frustrated. He needed to see Jiyeon and apologize.. he found out that Jiyeon might actually be nice. 

Annoyed that he didnt have a chance to meet Jiyeon, he waited until everyone left and entered the room wearing a doctor's disguise. 

Jiyeon was conscious at the moment, but she couldnt recognize Myungsoo. 

Jiyeon: "Yes, doctor? Am i free to go, now?"

Myungsoo: "erm... about that... im sorry but... " 

A nurse came in the door. 
"Ah! Jiyeon-sshi! youre awake! Doctor, please give her some of the energizer so she feels better. the red one." 

Myungsoo: "Ah... yes."

The nurse left and Myungsoo was dumbfounded. there were 3 red liquid bottles in a cupboard. 

He finally chose one of them and poured it in a cup to give to Jiyeon... 

Stock-Photo-of-Picnometer-Red-Liquid.jpg

 

 

Myungsoo: "Ms. Park, you can leave now." 

Myungsoo was devastated because he didnt get to talk to Jiyeon. 

She quickly drank it and suddenly, her face became brighter as she left to the bathroom to change. 
Myungsoo noticed this transformation and looked at the bottle in wonder. 
Maybe this was the right one... he thought. energizer, huh? i think i need some too.

He quickly drank a cupful himself and he could feel an amazing burst of energy in the pit of his stomach. 

strange.... myungsoo thought. 

 

 

--------------------------------later at night. 

Myungsoo was in his dorm playing kinect with sungjong when he felt a bit tired all of a sudden. 
Myungsoo: "Hey, buddy. i feel tired. im gonna skip dinner and go to bed now."

Sungjong looked at him and said, "Sure, hyung. goodnight!"

but sungjong was a bit worried. Myungsoo was a late sleeper... he usually slept at 12:00 but now he's sleeping at 7? 
but sungjong brushed off the thought and continued to play with the xbox. 

----------------------------at t-ara's dorm....

Jiyeon: Unnies... i want to go to sleep. 

Qri: "What??? AT 7??? we didnt have dinner yet!"

T-ara was worried... no matter how tired she was, Jiyeon always ate dinner before bed. 

Soyeon: Its probably the shock from this afternoon. go ahead, jiyeon-ah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Jiyeon and Myungsoo fell asleep quickly, but they had no idea that something amazing was going to happen to them both. 





HERES A QUICK TEASER FOR Y'ALL..

??: JIYEON-SSHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MYUNGSOO'S ROOM???? 
??: huh? jiyeon? im not jiyeon... im myungsoo....?

 

secret.jpg

(okay imagine that as Jiyeon and myungsoo LOL)