My savior.

Big Secret

Hwayoung was devastated. 
she loved t ara but they were accused of being bullies!
 

but maybe the disabandment of t ara would be a good thing. Hwayoung thought. That way, everyone in t ara can move to another company with me!

~~~~ IN T ARA's DORM....

"WE WANT AN EXPLAINATION! WE WANT AN EXPLANATION! WE WANT! WE WANT!" chants could be heard through the window. 
but most of the hatred was directed towards Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon was accused of being the biggest bully. 

therefore, all of the hate mails were directed to jiyeon.

of course, jiyeon cried all day and night, and she was too scared to leave the dorm for any reason. 

Jiyeon POV

im so scared... i cant even sleep. one time someone threw a rock through the window and the glass shattered over me when i was sleeping. 
Hyomin unnie wanted to go outside and catch the person, but i didnt want it to be such a big deal. 

whenever our refridgerator gets out of hand, i have to wear a face mask and disguise myself to go buy groceries.

i feel like dying. 

 

Today i have to go buy groceries again.. ugh. .

I was walking home after i bought everything, but i had to keep my head down. there are a lot of people here. 

Then, i bumped into a masculine body and my groceries fell. 

"Im so sorry! i should look at where im going. Im sorry! im sorry!" i ranted. 

the man suddenly said, "you..! your voice! you're park Jiyeon, arent you???"
 everything around me froze, and everyone seemed to stare at me with malicious eyes full of hatred. 

Somebody threw a rock at my head and that made my cap fly off. 

there i was, standing. i felt so... exposed. 


a bunch of girls came over and yelled in my ear, "WE WANT THE TRUTH. APOLOGIZE TO HWAYOUNG" 

i started to tear up but i kept it in and said calmly while bowing 90 degrees, "im sorry. but i did not do anything to unnie and i want to say that those were all false rumors." 

the girl smirked and walked over to a bakery and threw eggs at me. everyone around us did the same.

eggs splattered all over me as i finally cried, the yolk mixing with my salty tears. 

But i couldnt run. my feet planted to the ground as i squeezed my eyes shut, accepting the pain... when i felt something hit my head from the top. it was flour. 

i then collapsed, and i couldnt see past the white powder. 

someone grabbed me and carried me away, and i could hear gasping. 
i looked up to see the man who i bumped into earlier.... 


thank you... thank you my savior.