Why, Hwayoung?!

Big Secret

"Hwayoung-ah, please! please be reasonable!" 
"No! i cant stand being in t ara anymore. i want to go home with my family! i cant stand not seeing them!"
Boram cut in, "Hwayoung! Yah! Ryu Hwayoung! think about us! we T-ara have been a group in training together. for 9 years we havent been with our family either! please grow up!!" 

Boram then slammed the door as she left the waiting room. 

Eunjung tried to soothe her. "Hwayoung-ah. i understand. but please. leave boram.. she just gets mood swings. we're gonna go up soon. you cant cry in front of our fans?" 

Hwayoung nodded and tried to dry her tears. she was tired of everything. with her left leg broken, Hwayoung couldnt help but feel a lonliness in her heart without seeing her family and parents. 

but little did t-ara know, their CEO kim kwangsoo was watching with a disgusted look on his face. 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Boram was in the restroom, fuming. 
"ugh! i cant stand weepy girls like her sometimes. ill unfollow her on twitter...  hmmm...." 
 

"Boram unnie! come on! its our turn on stage!" Boram heard Jiyeon call. 

"COMING!!!" Boram yelled from her cubicle.

hehe hwayoungah i unfollowed you MEHRONG Boram thought. 

but when it was 5 minutes before their stage, Hwayoung came up to Boram. 

"i'm sorry, unnie. ill behave next time. unnie mianhae." 

Boram suddenly softened. 

"sigh. its okay. im sorry i got pissed. i know how you feel. c'mon now. gimmie a hug." 

the two girls hugged for a long time, and the manager had to break them apart because they wouldnt let go of eachother. 

they looked at eachother and giggled. 

"Lets Go!" Boram smiled. 
"eung! Hwaiting!" Hwayoung replied. 

Ill follow Hwayoung again after the performance.. keke... Boram thought with a happy heart. 

.

.

.


little did she know that at that exact moment, her unfollowing hwayoung became the top news and was going viral.