-Kiss-

Three Love

Baekhyun POV

Today, Minseok sajangnim told us that there would be a new menu today. And the menu is....... Blueberry Pie. Well, i never make pie before. And since i believe i'm bad at making pie, i really need help seriously. I decided to learn how to make it from Chanyeol. "Chan, can you teach me how to make a pie?" I asked. "Sure ^^ you never make it before, right? You're kinda awkward when you make the dough." "I know. I never make it before so i don't know the technique and i believe you saw me looking at the recipe a lot. You know, Minseok sajangnim told us to remember this recipe but i just don't know what to do. AAAAAAA Chanyeol, help me please!!" "I know, i know. Here, let me show you." i carved a smile on my face. Chanyeol stood behind me and held my hand. I bet a tinge of pink appeared on my cheeks now and i can't stop feeling heat on my face. "You need to press the dough against your thumb and forefinger with your index finger. And, continue around the perimeter of the crust. Look! It's easy, right?" I looked at Chanyeol's face and nodded.

Silence. Why it suddenly like this? Our face getting closer and i can't contain my feels now. And.... CUP! He...... kissed me. I turned around and cupped his face. "C-C-Chanyeol......" I sputtered. "I-I'm sorry, Baekhyun! I didn't mean to... i was just... Let me wipe it, okay?" Chanyeol came closer and with his thumb, he wiped my lips but... "Y-you don't have to." I blushed and i could ask him for kiss me one more time. "O-okay, i think i should come to Minseok hyung. Can you come to Namsan Tower tonight? At 8?" I nodded slowly. Aish, damn! Park Chanyeol...... i love you too. I need to say it!

 

Chanyeol POV

OMONA!!! What did i do to Baekhyun?! Park Chanyeol dummy why did you so ing idiot! I already asked her to go to Namsan Tower. I need to confess to her. I couldn't hold it anymore! Secretly, i already brought a padlock that Minseok hyung gave for me. "Good luck for your confession, Chanyeol-ah!" he patted my shoulder. It should be.

It's already night and almost 8 p.m. With my motorcycle, i drove to Namsan Tower. I became so worried. Chanyeol, you can do it! "H-Hi, Baekhyun....." i greeted her with a smile. Baekhyun turned around and smile bitterly. "Look, i'm sorry for that. I don't know what happened to me. i just..." Suddenly, she cut my words by..... kissed me. "Chan, i'm okay with that. Since...... i love you." I opened my mouth. SWEET! "So..... Byun Baekhyun, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I kneel in front of her as i showed her the padlock from Minseok hyung. "Ne ^^" I stood up. I couldn't contain my feels now.  Readers, let's die. "Yes, i do, Chanchan." Baekhyun giggled as she kissed my forehead. "I love you, Baekhyun." I kissed Baekhyun's cheek and i bet our cheek showed a tinge of pink now. "I love you too, Chanyeol." So whe threw the padlock key after the we locked the padlock. Well, considering this as our first date, i will remark this day too as our anniversary. "Chan, thank you for taking me home~" Baekhyun smiled to me as i dumbly grinned. "Hehehe, you're welcome." I was about to wear my helmet when suddenly..... CUP! Baekhyun kissed my cheek. I can feel hotness around my face now. I couldn't stop giggling alone. "Hey, why did you giggle? Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked. "N-No. It just.... nothing. Good night, Baekhyun." I replied her with a peck on her pink lips. "Good night too, Chanyeol." Baekhyun waved at me as i started the motorcycle and went home. BEST DAY EVER!!!

 

 

 

HIIIIIII!!!  Three Love is finally reaching chapter 9! Omg i love BAEEEEKYEOOOLL! i'm not very pleasant with today since today is the last day of holiday and tomorrow is Monday sooooooo i need to go to school. . Ah, by the way, enjoy this chapter please and PLEASEEEEEEE like i need too, i need you to comment. I'm promise i will reply! THANKS, BUFFALOOOS!